KeerthiRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update
i loved it
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED IT FINALLY SHE UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WANTED CUTE CONSUMMATION THANKS FOR THE PM.
anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending...
luved it
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Whole story is really fabulous👏
The epilogues are loveliest and veryyy great..loved the oments to the core of how you have described the innocence in whole scene in last bit of the story😳
And oh my! It was ..hottt..☺️ Arnav's character is just love. It's cute when he teaches her and takes care of her. I wish every girl got a husband like that as sweet as Arnav here.
 Thankyou so much😊
paraprosdokian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hii
its more than amazing
read all in a go
so so sooo cute
loved it
superb story
plz give me link of the last part
its the best story i have read so far
and please pm me link to all ur works
would love to read them
anjaliforarnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I read your short story-"Teddy Bear" and I must say you're a very imaginative and creative writer!
Your work makes sense and is quite good but, you need to do major improvements to your knowledge in English!

Grammatical and punctuation errors are all over the chapters.

Small things like where to put a comma, full stop and other lack in knowledge of vocabulary is literally spoiling the outlook of your work also causing you loss of readers who came across your story but left it seeing the plentiful mistakes in English even though your story is quite good.

For example, some mistakes that were VERY silly and repetitive were the use of words "posing" and "sensible"!! 

Posing, my dear means "becoming" (E.g. pollution poses a threat to the environment) OR posing means forming a kind of expression or position when someone is photographing you (E.g. she posed for the camera). What you meant while using this word was- "Khushi put/placed the bowl of kheer in front of Arnav." Okay?

Sensible, means responsible or in Hindi- SAMAJDAR (E.g. It would be sensible to reduce costs right now). What you actually should have used was- "Khushi is a very sensitive girl". Now sensitive means delicate, softhearted, in Hindi- NAZUK. Okay?

Hope it was of help!

There are many online websites that will help you improve your English! Just search on Google- "use of comma", "punctuation marks", "grammar". 

To improve your knowledge in vocabulary read other Arshi fan fictions of better writers who write very good. You'll find it interesting and side by side you'll also improve your English! Just remember that whenever you come across a new word while reading, immediately highlight it, right click on your mouse and then click on "Search Google for ----"! You'll get the meaning!

Bye 😊
Good luck 👍🏼
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaliforarnav

Hi

I read your short story-"Teddy Bear" and I must say you're a very imaginative and creative writer!
Your work makes sense and is quite good but, you need to do major improvements to your knowledge in English!

Grammatical and punctuation errors are all over the chapters.

Small things like where to put a comma, full stop and other lack in knowledge of vocabulary is literally spoiling the outlook of your work also causing you loss of readers who came across your story but left it seeing the plentiful mistakes in English even though your story is quite good.

For example, some mistakes that were VERY silly and repetitive were the use of words "posing" and "sensible"!! 

Posing, my dear means "becoming" (E.g. pollution poses a threat to the environment) OR posing means forming a kind of expression or position when someone is photographing you (E.g. she posed for the camera). What you meant while using this word was- "Khushi put/placed the bowl of kheer in front of Arnav." Okay?

Sensible, means responsible or in Hindi- SAMAJDAR (E.g. It would be sensible to reduce costs right now). What you actually should have used was- "Khushi is a very sensitive girl". Now sensitive means delicate, softhearted, in Hindi- NAZUK. Okay?

Hope it was of help!

There are many online websites that will help you improve your English! Just search on Google- "use of comma", "punctuation marks", "grammar". 

To improve your knowledge in vocabulary read other Arshi fan fictions of better writers who write very good. You'll find it interesting and side by side you'll also improve your English! Just remember that whenever you come across a new word while reading, immediately highlight it, right click on your mouse and then click on "Search Google for ----"! You'll get the meaning!

Bye 😊
Good luck 👍🏼

hi dear,
I'm so happy to see your comment here and PM also and see that people are reading my story till now
thank you very much for your help, I know I need to improve my english and I'm conscious there is so many mistakes I made, not only the words you explain to me but much more
I told my readers before english is not my second language, I'm not indian also, I'm tunisian, so, arabic is my first language and then French, I'm a french teacher right now, so I don't use english in my life at all 😛 I'm a big reader but I read only arabic and french books so u can imagine my english 🤢 but I love Arshi and have ideas in my mind so I start writing that's it, I hope u understand, now I stopped writing FFs but it was a great experience 
tnanks any way 😳
Love
Edited by the-crazy-girl - 8 years ago
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Note: I'm sorry, very sorry for all the people who wait for my updates, I'm sorry I didn't complete my works...it's life, I got busy, so I stopped writing... and right now I'm writing this note because I discovered that few of you are waiting for updates that's it 
Love u and I'm arshian 4ever 😳 love them and miss them and thanks to IPKKND I got two my best friends my lopa and my Najat ⭐️❤️