Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th Jan 2014

mesmeric893 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th Jan

This is my first ever written update...hope you all like it.

Episode begins with Jodha in front of Kanhaji worried about Jalal's life. Meanwhile Jalal is partying with Aadhaham and other men where Benazir comes to perform. All are in awe seeing her specially Jalal.

Jodha comes to meet Jalal when a guard says women are prohibited to go in, Maham comes and informs about the Men's party with Benazir and how women are not allowed to go. Jodha not happy to know that benazir is entertaining Jalal and Maham ensures Jodha doesnt meet Jalal.

Benazir starts to dance & Aadhaham gives Jalal drinks. Jalal is enjoying the dance when Jodha comes & sees how Jalal is lost in her & isnt happy. Jalal starts to imagine Jodha in place of Benazir a couple of times.

Jodha back in her room trying to find why she is not happy with Benazir's close proximity with Jalal, she questions Kanha about her current feelings.
Meanwhile Aadhaham and other men leave Jalal to be alone with Benazir who tries to cash in on the moment to kill him. Jodha continues to pray to Kanha to save shehenshah while Jalal imagines Benazir as Jodha, when Ben comes close to him Jalal remembers how Jodha pushed him & thinking its Jodha he pushes Benazir away and says I hate you for what you did to me the other night.

Benazir leaves and Maham sees this goes to her room and consoles her, Maham advices Ben to somehow get Jalal in her grip as he seems to be thinking more and more of Jodha.

Next day Jodha is in garden when Mirza hakim shows her a dead snake and shares with her his views on finding few dead snakes & says these snakes maybe used to feed a vishakanya. Jodha too expresses concern of having heard of Vishakanyas being used to kill people.

meanwhile Ben is struggling while Zakira brings a snake to her and Ben drinks poison and is releaved. Ben narrates to Zakira how at the age of 6 when a snake bit her she survived and was later trained & brought up by Abulmali to be used as a secret weapon to kill many kings emperors & men of power.
Mirza too tells Jodha how in the past these vishakanyas were used as secret agent to attract men with their beauty and later kill them.

Mirza then asks Jodha about his allinace with Shivani when Jodha says this decision must be taken by her father & she will send for him. Jodha keeps the proposal with Hamida Banu who immeidately agrees and is very happy. Jodha decides to call her father to Agra to speak of this relation.

Jodha then decides to speak to Jalal when maham meets him & informs about his last night's behaviour with Ben and how she is hurt by his rejection. Jalal decides to speak to her. Jodha comes to meet him when Jalalsummons Ben in front of her.

Precap - Bharmal in Agra.

Thanks for reading & pls press the like button

Mesmeric

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so thanks fr the quick update dear...😃
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice , thanks for this.
Oh god when will this nagin track be over I am loosing my mind and patients.
After all the research Ekta did  for this show is this the best she can do, what happen did she chase away all the good writers or are they afraid to work with her, come on man this track is horrible and dragging.
Amy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.. has been keeping away from the show since the hint of love triangle of jodha's sis started :P
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for a superb update
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much. This Benizir track is really being stretched. Time to end it and move on.
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update 
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail