AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 no chemistry now  only maths...🤣🤣
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aviator21

She unfollowed him? Thats horrible!!!! Her husband is acting like an immature teenage boy frnd!!!! I loved watching them both on and off screen, i loved their chemistry and more importantly the relationship both of them shared... It was a treat to watch!!!! Now like someone had mentioned there are no more lil segments and the show is going downhill!!!! Epic fail! It was amazing while it lasted... Miss this show! It was stress buster, feel good kinda thing!!!!

@ tm..who unfollowed whom..did i miss on anything,,,😲
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheela1210

I think SG never unfollowed Rus becoz she never followed him on twitter ...i'm following SG from the day she came on twitter...i haven't seen she ever followed him even when everything was fine. Even once a fan wrote to SG that Rus deserves a follow...so i don't think that's an issue...

Agree instead of seeing the show going down the drain...its btr thy end on a gd note..what crap...her huuby knew she is an actor..what if she does romantic scenes..this is bad...she is such a gd actress..and i doint want her career goung down the drain cause of all this crap...
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raleighbcat

OMG! How unfortunate this has become😭  I hope this does not spell the end for the show. I wonder what's happened with the writing too? If the show has good writing, it wouldn't need many lovey dovey scenes (although the ones so far have been done tastefully, I think).

Someone should pull aside Sangeeta's husband and remind his that this is only pretend...😆

when i saw sbs that day i fnd smoehting fishy the way sangeeta was constantly clinging to her phone...

i wouldnt be surprised if her hubby is stalking her and the expressions on her face was clear..somehting ius wrong...

agree if her hubby is so insecure why did he allow her to do ljl...feel bad for ruslaan...

MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radzy

Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets. 

There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason! 

BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!! 

So sad for us and us only!!

I m nt offending anyone ..i doint find any probs with ruslaan as such..he is the same old dv..the prob is with sangeeta..she is one of the best actress..bt dont knw..why do hubbies act wierd..
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aviator21

She unfollowed him? Thats horrible!!!! Her husband is acting like an immature teenage boy frnd!!!! I loved watching them both on and off screen, i loved their chemistry and more importantly the relationship both of them shared... It was a treat to watch!!!! Now like someone had mentioned there are no more lil segments and the show is going downhill!!!! Epic fail! It was amazing while it lasted... Miss this show! It was stress buster, feel good kinda thing!!!!

epic fall indeed
n i read hubby tweets..omg so.immaturish tht too fr fake kiss
.shinchan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonali164

hi frnds
i hv diff pov regarding dis point
for yestrday episode saachi is nt ready 4 kis cz she is tens for DV's family meeting n also bcz of YG.
Der is no romance aftr kising scene bcz the track is going on in sum serious mood n aise pure romance dikhayenge to seriousnes ka kabada ho jayega na?
Regarding off screen frndship i think rus is bsy in his film shooting so usko jb b set pe free tym milta he vo san se masti karne k alava khane par sone pe dhyan deta hoga

honey..root cause is sangeta hubby weird tweets..
.shinchan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheela1210

I think SG never unfollowed Rus becoz she never followed him on twitter ...i'm following SG from the day she came on twitter...i haven't seen she ever followed him even when everything was fine. Even once a fan wrote to SG that Rus deserves a follow...so i don't think that's an issue...

haila..she never follow him..whyy?? 😲
cox rus is d one who forced her to mk acc..
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

honey..root cause is sangeta hubby weird tweets..

Yes shonali when you will read the tweets you will know. It was actually a bedroom fight exposed in public. Very cheap and immaturish.
.shinchan. thumbnail
@vinee- i read d tweets..immaturish n humiliating jabki tht was not a 'real kiss'
but this is nt done..its spoiling der chemistry