Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah Uppas...how will she not get conscious while doing any romantic scene. Everytime she will worry as to how it would look...how her hubby and MIL take it...what new bawaal it will create. If she has stopped even chatting friendly with Ruslaan on sets so doing a romantic seen is a distant dream.
I guess Micky would be having issues with Ruslaan from before that's why such reaction. I doubt if it will be good for the show if she continues...I rather expect her replacement soon.
Edited by vinee_vinee - 10 years ago
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Yeah Uppas...how will she not get conscious while doing any romantic scene. Everytime she will worry as to how it would look...how her hubby and MIL take it...what new bawaal it will create. If she has stopped even chatting friendly with Ruslaan on sets so doing a romantic seen is a distant dream.

I guess Micky would be having issues with Ruslaan from before that's why such reaction. I doubt if it will be good for the show if she continues...I rather expect her replacement soon.

👍🏼
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

seriously..I am put -offf but dont these married actress hv contracts that they hv to do romantic scenes and all...NO kiss is a clause but a made up kiss is all good na...how can he let her sign a romantic saop without such scenes 😲
Edited by uppaas - 10 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You don't need to be on twitter to check this...just click on the link and reach date 30th dec...you will be able to check the trail of tweets.

vinee i just check it its realy horrible tweet
cnt say anything more
Aviator21 thumbnail
I have a twitter but i dont follow sangeetha's hubby, i just went back and read his tweets... Embarrassing for Jee Le Zara, to its cast and crew mainly to Ruslaan and immature of the so called ex army man (NO OFFENSE) i had all the love and respect for her as Sangeetha i didnt know her until i saw her in jlz i fell in love with her character, her actual personality (after watching her behind the screen in the segment bits) i even took her side when everyone here were bashing 'saachi) but am disappointed!!!! Ugh! Smh!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
honestly it is a mess now  🥱 And also someone is busy doing films and soaps at a time i guess 😛 sorry if i m not updated with recent news! 😆
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

honestly it is a mess now  🥱 And also someone is busy doing films and soaps at a time i guess 😛 sorry if i m not updated with recent news! 😆

we can jst keep our fingers crossed bas..as fns what can we do...
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The day I read the tweets I knew the Saruv charm is over...and she always speaks lovingly abt him what a cover up. 😕
Ruslaan is always tired after the movie started...
Sheela1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Many of you may differ but it's my request to all of you now that we can guess what can be the possible reason behind this and that bcoz most of us love SG as an actress so plz let's try not to dig deep into this...we all know we r concerned for the future of the show and that's why we were discussing so much into it but plz dear all the matter  is getting too much into SG's personal life...i hope u understand...
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

honestly it is a mess now
🥱 And also someone is busy doing films and soaps at a time i guess 😛 sorry if i m not updated with recent news! 😆

exactly..yaar india me law me itne loopholes h na.. damn..
i mean rus is doin movie with show n its affecting his performance in JLZ
Sangeeta k hubby..i dnt knw why her hubby allowed her to.do show if he is so obsessive