Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

After the dhakka jallu miyan ki gardan to bach gayi (doesn't nod now) ๐Ÿคฃ par bechare ki pair toot gayi.๐Ÿ˜ญ

No that's because of Big Ben ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: --Yukthi--

trips , why do I feel that we are going around in circles ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Well.. Because a circle is never-ending...

Tid bit for you ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: adianasr

waise yeh shaayad purane shot scenes hain. They must have shot some new stuff and put them in btwn the old which would explain some of the shoddily edited scenes which must have been done in hurry!!!!

Perhaps that may be the reason we see RT on his feet in some scenes and resting his feet in some of the later ones - like the epi yesterday the first part had him on his feet but the later part and today saw him in his Anantashayana pose!!!

Anantashayana pose ๐Ÿคฃ

OH YA! I forgot about that!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yes that explains it.. They're in SEVERE need of good editors ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Today seeing Ben so super-close to Jalal, super-righteous Jodha  Begum was fuming like James Watt's steam engine...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Jodha Begum...
Ruqaiya Begum aapse jale toh galath hai.
Aap Ben baby se jale toh mohabbat hai?๐Ÿค”

She asked you a HIGHLY valid question.

Answer CVS ๐Ÿคฃ
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
main thak gayi๐Ÿฅฑ
I think Jodha soon to realize her love for Jalal..today the way she was talking to Kanha about her restlessness..it seems she has doubts!

"aajtak kitne Begumo aur daasiyo ke saath Shehenshah ne raat bitayi par kabhi humein bura nahi laga..phir aaj Benazir ke saath dekhke humein itna bura kyu lagraha hai ?"๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Shehenshah chahe kisike bhi saath raat bitaye, tum unhe sankat se duur rakhna.. unko sadev surakshit rakhna"  awww๐Ÿ˜ญ

ek taraf Jalal threw Benz doosri taraf Jodha praying for Jalal...as if Jodha ke prayers ke waja se Jallu was saved
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tamy267

main thak gayi๐Ÿฅฑ

I think Jodha soon to realize her love for Jalal..today the way she was talking to Kanha about her restlessness..it seems she has doubts!

"aajtka kitne Begumo aur daasiyo ke saath Shehenshah ne raat bitayi par kabhi humein bura nahi laga..phir aaj Benazir ke saath dekhke humein itna ubra kyu lagraha hai ?"๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Shehenshah chahe kisike bhi saath raat bitaye, tum unhe sankat se duur rakhna.. unko sadev surakshit rakhna"  awww๐Ÿ˜ญ

ek taraf Jalal threw Benz doosri taraf Jodha praying for Jalal...as if Jodha ke prayers ke waja se Jallu was saved

Ooh ya. I love that take! 
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ooh ya. I love that take! 

and I felt because of Jodha's pleas Kanha warned Jalal by showing Jodha's face, literally telling him to back off๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Pals2411

and I felt because of Jodha's pleas Kanha warned Jalal by showing Jodha's face, literally telling him to back off๐Ÿ˜†

You've got a point there ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ben and Jalal proximity is disturbing now... the more she gets close to him... the more i feel like throwing things next to me... 
But today was a new side of Jodha... however i think she won't confess about it... and will keep her feelings in her... 

Can't wait for Jo saving Ja... 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pals2411

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I just imagined Jodha appearing saying "aapke pran ko sankat hai"๐Ÿคฃ