Beintehaa Character Sketch

BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Usman Abdullah 

Played by: Naved Aslam

The patriarch of the Abdullah family and a successful wealthy businessman who owns Barkat Hotels. Usman is married to Sumaiyah and is the father of two sons, Fahad and Zain. He grew up in Bhopal, where his younger sister Shabana still resides. Unlike his wife, Usman values people from lower financial backgrounds since he had humble beginnings himself. 

Sumaiyah Abdullah

Played by: Suchitra Pillai

The matriarch of Abdullah family, Sumaiyah is married to Usman Abdullah and the is mother of Fahad and Zain. Suraiya hails from a upper class family who holds money and class to a high value. However, still loves her sons especially Zain dearly. Determined to have a grandson, Suraiya gets her older son Fahad, married to Shazia despite already having a wife and 2 daughters. Since then she has regretted her actions and vows never to let another lower class women marry into the Abdullah family. 

Fahad Usman Abdullah

Played by: Vivek Madan

The older son of the Abdullah family, Fahad is son of Usman and Sumaiyah and is husband to both Nafisa and Shazia, and older brother to Zain. He is often found in a predicament between both of his wives but manages to love both. He has two daughters Sana and Aroo from his first wife Nafisa and son Saif from his marriage to Shazia. Under the obedience of his mother and her desire to have a grandson, Fahad married Shazia who was his office secretary. Fahad works under his father at Barkat Hotels and is seen as comical womanizer. 

Nafisa Abdullah

Played by: Gunjan Vidya

One of the daughter-in-laws of the Abdullah family, Nafisa is the first wife of Fahad. She comes from an upper class family and has similar mentality to her mother in law regarding money and class. She has two daughters with Fahad, Sana and Aroo and also a sautan Shazia living with them in the family home. Nafisa is constantly seen bickering with Shazia which underlines her disapproval of Fahad marrying her. 

Shazia Abdullah

Played by: Namrata Pathak

Another daughter-in-law of the Abdullah family, Shazia is the second wife of Fahad. Prior to marrying Fahad she worked as a secretary at Barkat Hotels. She comes from a lower middle class family, much to the dismay of her mother-in-law Sumaiyah and her sautan Nafisa. Her father is a cook and she has a younger sister named Gauhar, who's motive is to marry Zain. From her marriage to Fahad, she has a son named Saif. She is often seeing bickering with Nafisa and is seen as a comedic aspect of the show with her dimwitted commentary. 

Zain Usman Abdullah 

Played by: Harshad Arora

The main male protagonist and the younger son of the Abdullah family. Zain is the son of Usman and Sumaiyah Abdullah who studied abroad in London before returning back to India. He has a modern outlook on life but respects his parents and their traditions. He's shown to be his parents favorite, being the youngest and has a deep relationship with both of them. Zain has a carefree attitude and is a little bit of a prankster, he also has yet to take any responsibilities in the family business. 

Aliya Ghulam Haider

Played by: Preetika Rao

The main female protagonist of the show, Aliya is the older daughter of the Haider family. She is the daughter to Ghulam and Shabana Haider and the older sister of Aayat. Known to be the family favorite, Aliya is a perfect role model from her sister and cousins and the pupil of her parents eyes. Aliya is an excellent cook and excels in everything she attempts, and can win anyones heart with her sweet innocent charm. She comes from a middle class family in Bhopal and lives in a joint family with her paternal side of the family. She is currently engaged to Zeeshan Ahmed, an engineer from Saudi Arabia. 

Ghulam Haider

Played by: Rituraj Singh

The patriarch of the Haider family, Ghulam who owns a family shop. He is married to Shabana, the younger sister of Usman Abdullah and is father of two daughters Aliya and Aayat. Despite not being financially wealthy, Ghulam has a good heart and is constantly doing what is best for his family and makes due with whatever he has. He also supports his family which includes nieces and nephews and some of his sisters.

Shabana Haider

Played by: Riva Bubber

The matriarch of Haider family and the younger sister of Usman Abdullah. She is married to Ghulam Haider and is the mother of two daughters, Aliya and Aayat. Shabana is a good hearted and loving wife and mother to her family and greatly respects her older brother. She wishes for her daughter Aliya's well being and hopes to get her married into a loving and caring family. Shabana also has a soft spot for her nephew, Zain.

Aayat Ghulam Haider

The second daughter of Ghulam and Shabana Haider, and the younger sister of Aliya. Aayat is a teenager who's full of life, looks up to her older sister and constantly teases her of her upcoming nuptials to Zeeshan. Unlike her older sister, Aayat has no interest in household chores and domestic duties. 

Zeeshan Ahmed

Played by: Wasim Faras

An engineer from Saudi Arabi whose parents live and operate a shop in Bhopal. Zeeshan is an awe of Aliya and immediately says yes to his marriage to her. After witnessing a moment between Aliya and Zain, Zeeshan's character is foreseen with shades of grey.

Hi everyone! I noticed that a lot of people had posted about who some of the characters were and there was some confusion with Fahad and his multiple wives so I created this quick character sketch of the main people. I'll edit with more things soon but here's just a quick go to in case anyone is confused. Hope it helps πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. If you know something about the character I don't or know who's the actor playing a certain someone please feel free to PM and I'll edit it as soon as I can.

Edited by BabyStone - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome...Work...

I hope they will add Cast name in Popular Cast Section...
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! great workπŸ‘πŸΌ
SplashRain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for CS
grate work
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow this is great, thanks πŸ‘πŸΌ
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much for this! started watching from today onwards and needed a background of the characters!
BabyStone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple_Lady

thank u so much for this! started watching from today onwards and needed a background of the characters!

Glad it helps! πŸ˜›
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for this...I was wondering about who some of the characters were and this helped a lot!...I've noticed though that Zain's mum has been put down as Sumaiyah in some paragraphs and Suraiya in others so was wondering which one is it?...
BabyStone thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Thanks so much for this...I was wondering about who some of the characters were and this helped a lot!...I've noticed though that Zain's mum has been put down as Sumaiyah in some paragraphs and Suraiya in others so was wondering which one is it?...

I believe it's Sumaiyah, sorry about that. Autocorrect did that on accident, I'll correct it! Thanks for pointing it out! πŸ˜›
Flawless_Queen thumbnail
Wow...thanks dearfor this..as i have missed some episodes , so its really much needed for meπŸ€—