Vipul Gupta aka Anand Appreciation Thread #1|Handsome Angry Young Man

Posted: 10 years ago

Me(Madhu.Barun) and Saanjh5 are the admins of the AT..when this is done with 150 pages, the next one will be made by either of us! Thank you..Have fun!!

Vipul, the man himself acknowledged and appreciated our hard work!

Edited by MADHU.BARUN - 10 years ago
The Bio of Handsome Hunk
Vipul Gupta 

Enjoy life to the fullest, have fun and make the most of all the time you have -whether good or bad. Life is too short, so enjoy. Love, Vipul.

Vipul Gupta born 17 September 1980 is an Indian television actor, model 
 He is best known for playing the lead role of Drone Keshab in the popular Star Plus Serial: K.Street Pali Hill and as Anand Zorawar Shergill in TV serial Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi on STAR Plus.  He tied the marital knot with girlfriend Megha, an IT professional in 2012 

I do believe in astrology. But I am not overly superstitious

Vipul joined General Electric (GE) and completed MBA in marketing. Then he has worked in multinational company and simultaneously tried his luck in modelling. His interest in modelling began when he joined Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi, where he walked the ramp for the first time. By spending time with the group on weekends, Gupta learnt the basics of acting. At the end of 2003, with some savings, he packed his bags to try his luck in Mumbai. He shot for many known brands like Siyaram Suitings, Airtel, Mountain Dew, Cheverolet, Tropicana, Lakme, Liril, Pears to name a few. Also he was the Brand Ambassador for Onida (Electronics Major) for 2 years. He was very close to his mother and in the year 2005 he lost his mother. In the same year he got his first break to work on India Calling.
India Calling was a Hindi television serial that airs on STAR One from Monday to Friday at 7:30 PM IST.
India Calling marked the programming of first daily soap by Star One replacing all their weekly shows. The show was loaded with huge expectations but was a failure at TRP's.

He is famous for playing the role of Drone in K Street Pali Hill. Drone Keshab. Arindam's eldest son, falls in love with Smriti. She does not reciprocate at first but later admits her attraction, and they decide to get married. Gayatri sends Drone out of K mansion for some business, and behind his back, she started instigating Aditya's wife Ishita to get her son Raunaq married with Smriti. Preparations for Drone and Smriti's marriage start but unusual incidents start happening with her. Someone sends a card to Smriti; the card contains a drawing in blood, a knife and a word "SURPRISE". From that day, knives start appearing around her, sometimes in her bedroom, sometimes as a delivered gift, sometimes inside her purse. This creates a rift between Drone and Smriti, so they get separated. Drone, still in love with Smriti, marries Bikram's and Misha's Daughter.

Vipul is now currently doing Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi as Anand Zorawar Shergill. When questioned about his role Anand, he said that, "I have played various characters in my earlier shows and the good thing about this character is that it has so many shades to portray like from being an emotional and angry brother, understanding son to a loving son but still there has been a lack of chemistry between him and Kittu and they have tried to know each other well. This character has so many shades rather than just being a romantic hero. So, this character has lots of developments with so many shades". He is very happy for playing this role. He also said that, "It was a tough competition for us but we have picked up and it feels good. I am getting an amazing response from UK too. I am getting lots of love from the people. I have got to play different shades through this character like I have laughed, I have cried, I have done action which is very fulfilling as an actor".

Personal Details

Height: 6' 1" (1.85 m) 

IF Profile: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2329/vipul-gupta/

Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/Vipul_Gupta17

TV Shows of Vipul

K Street Pali Hill 
India Calling
Four
Chhoti Si Zindagi
Ek tha Rusty
Teri Meri Love Stories
Meri Bhabhi

MOVIES

Lakshya
 Fox 
 Yeh Saali Zindagi 

AD Commercials of Vipul

Vipul Gupta Mountain dew commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO--JPkcyNQ

Indian Oil TVC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I3B6MHBCdE

Hajmola TVC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w6iBpHSlSU

Mahindra Maximo tvc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flz__Ygcafg
Members of the AT

Admin
MADHU.BARUN

Co-Admin
Saanjh5

Swish_07 
Nazzyx8
StunningSanz
najialuv88  
Snehal21 
-Red-Rose- 

"Like this post to be added into the members list friends or PM me(Madhu.Barun)"
Rules for the AT

• The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of theActor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.

• In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.

• Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only 

• Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows ...
Rules Credit:Krystle AT from ENP forum
woww..Vipul's AT!yayyy!!🥳🥳🥳
wowww. finally I am so glad his AT is up and running... I can give his full biography.. I have been his fan since forever...

thanks for creating this... 👏 👏
Originally posted by Saanjh5

wowww. finally I am so glad his AT is up and running... I can give his full biography.. I have been his fan since forever...

thanks for creating this... 👏 👏

thank you dear, please check your pm too! 😊😊
YAY🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
This is awesome...finally an AT for such an amazing actor 
Thank you👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you for creating this thread on my young angry man who reminds me of a younger Amitabh Bachaan and my favourite name for him at the Mo, Mr Meaner.😆
Yippee an AT for Vipul!! 🥳
He deserves it for his flawless performances!! 👏👏