Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: InspiredSoul

The beginnings of cooperation, a glimmer of hope in both their hearts in the horizon of their stormy relationship - - - a sense of at least one past wrong getting righted, a tentative extending of two hands who were meant to be held together!

It's no longer a dance of his one aggressive step forward to her one apprehensive step backwards, nor is it the rebellious stance of both turning their backs to each other. This day is no longer one of those desperate days when one or the other heart-wrenchingly leaves while the other looks with a grief-stricken, soul searing look!

Finally, here dawns a day in their romantic saga, where they are looking and walking hesitantly in the same direction together. For the very first time since they met, they are not at cross purposes. He is actually there to redeem himself, to offer a silent apology and an unspoken acknowledgement that he was wrong in the past!

Devi Maiyya not just wants the two simple hearts of Akash and Payal to come together, she very slyly arranged for these two squabbling hearts to play the Cupid! ASR - in the role of Cupid - albeit a very uncomfortable one! Why not, Devi Maiyya? Make the naughtiest kid in class the monitor, right?

They are awkward together, because this is the first time both together are looking at love - the love of their loved ones - and their own unspoken love is standing right there staring at them like a big gray elephant!

Love this inspired ...

one amendment towards every as this is the first step.

DM has indeed chose a naughties one...a sanka whose craziness is his life...her smile and antics are the reason for him to breath..these are like MARHUM...on his wounds of past and all
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

fabulous girls...πŸ‘

Thnx nishu😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

Terrific post.I really like this episode.

Thnx Lizzie.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

This is the most fun episode ever which shows how gripping this show is ever.The new concept of love.Nothing much to sit and cry and life moves on.That is the trademark of IPK.Lovely ladies.πŸ‘.

Reverberation of events and his insolent words of that NIGHT in Sheesh Mahal make his egoistic pearls scatter just like he scattered Khushi's respect along with her family.He slams his hand by gritting teeth"mein ne uski baat kyuon nahin suni ..woh sach keh rahi thimeri hi wajha se uski behan ki shad tooti hai"[Why didn't I listen to her ,she was telling the truth]As I mentioned in 130,Motilal.meaning pearls are back and here it iseverything is connected to that night

Realization and ASR are siblings.Yesterday's words are fitting here.Sheesh Mahal incident has a whole lot meaning in their life though we never went back there to complete it but it is a big  part of their meeting which brought em together and ASR lost something that day which made him stay  at halt in Dargha over her Dupata of her purity which meant to cleanse him from his past or so.
Today he is going to rectify what he did that night .He stopped Khushi and during that time Payal's wedding broke.Payal who is the key of their relation from now on.He would do everything in his power to give her what he took away or was taken away that night.This is a realization, she was telling the truth and that shows another side of his character that he has hard time to accept that a girl like him can be truthful.
Second his possessiveness over the phone that shows how mentally he is possessed by this girl.

Nice one MehreenπŸ‘

indeed Sheesh Mahal has deep roots where we were not routed yet his mind lost his peace that day when she fell in his arms.He couldn't forget her at all...her pearls , meaning she was with her all the time.In Sheesh Mahal her Duppatta fell near his feet and on Dargha was surfing his face...his head meaning he was her protector of her respect...and he was even his name stood tall to save her.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Ipoona and ArshiHamesha,

No mention of ASR's looks when Khushi said "Uske Bhawajood Ache hain" about Aakash ?

πŸ˜† JJKKL aapka gussa satr ankhon par but that was epi 133 that's why?When I join posts u are unhappy and if I don't same...What the...😊

Just joking...check 133
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
OK I will be back for the rest...really need my hands in the comforter...freezing.
I am reading ya and answer later...Plz don't be mad at me...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

NEW JOURNEY begins...

Life has knocked down Arnav Singh Raizada quiet a few times .Its shown him things he never wanted to see.He has  experienced sadness and failures in certain ways to rise up as a successful Tycoon.One thing is certain he ALWAYS  gets up!

Realization and Arnav Singh Raizada are connected together like siblings. His realizations and responsibilities are connected the same way as Khushi's.In these two epis they are facing not only the different aspects of their personalities but also their misunderstandings attached with it.

Other side Scorpion and his Slouchy games are reaching to the next level.Anjali who already has this suspicion in her head transfers him and he rectifies her suspicion by adding the zest of lies upon lies and Rani Sahiba is again in the trap of venomous prowler  who never let its prey  out of its grip.He made her believe that RING was for her and yes Indeed this chakarvyue is going affect her the most from all across along with Arnav and Khushi.

New morning and new beginning has risen in both houses.Akash is ready for Payal and Arnav for office but Arnav is astounded seeing Akash state just like house ladies."khoya khoya chand". Love seeing Arnav's realization of the severity of his words with Khushi"Hum jante hain humare hone na hone se aapko koi fadak nahi padta"..after La's response.He surely does not miss heryeah right.He knows he crosses the limit this time but his look with her name shows how this one name is running in his veins and his life line depends on it.

Same in GH,Khushi is ready and late for RM and Payal is late for seeing Akash who is trying since last night convincing her.Khushi is worried seeing Payal in convulsion and gets stupefied at her unexplainable behavior.She is astounding seeing her going somewhere in a rushand adamant to follow her.

Other side ...Arnav's flusters over Akash's behavior made him follow him.Khushi and Arnav by fate both are in the same restaurant where first time Arnav apologizes Khushi and today again.But the amazing part is the their "mehsoos" makes their surroundings completely null for them and they don't feel anything but their longing.

1-Symbolism and connection: Akash and Khushi's clock approx 9:40

9-represents the attainment and success in our accomplishments along with helping understandings our internal attributes.

40 represents ,test and punishment along with rebirth of one's self,beginning of new life.

Connection is easy as Khushi and Arnav will get succeeded in bringing Payal and Akash but 40 is the test for Arnav and Khushi as it also represents the punishment meaning both of them will be testing each other in the punishment of contract marriage but Arnav will reborn from the ashes of ASR.Pretty neat.

Hotel Nile where Arnav said sorry and today again.

2-Symbolism and Connection: Hotel--------Blue Nile 

Color blue [oceanic blue] represents freedom, strength, and new beginnings though turquoise is evil blue which represents coldness in attitude as Shyam's bracelet.Nile the longest river of Egypt joins South and North of the Egypt.meaning ...Longer relationships...

I think connection is simple Blue Nile  ---beginning of relationship among two people who are meant to be one by Fate pretty much same as 9:40

Time is freezing it's bitterness in between these two yet Episode started with Slither and ended with Slithery moves of Shyam who is placing his PAWN at the right spot...Rani Sahiba and her Blind Spot...

Enoy the epi

Arshi, take a bow for that title and the first paragraph. πŸ‘. HOw neatly you have put it ... if he is some one for ever quagmired in the past.. he wouldn't have reached where he is today... yes his emotions, pain does bother him but he wouldn't let that effect his GOAL.!! actually I want to hug you for this!! πŸ€—
Didn't get a chance to read your farq padtha hai, altho I kind of remember bits from it frm the last read on the blast, but want to read again all the 3/4 in one go.

Loved your connections of 9.40 and blue nile..

Indeed a new beginning in their relationship.. they are going to be relatives soon.. if the relation their heart shares is any less!!

Thanks Arshi.. loved those HD pics.. treat! But ur special love for Shyamji always shows up..:)
[/QUOTE]
Always love ur comments ...you know that..Wah kya din hai..I am receiving hugs a lot..First Ipoona and then you ...but I need warmth hugs anyway as I am freezing today...Thnx

Joke aside yes his answer to his Di always stood for me...agar apne mazi main khada hota tou aaj yuon apni kismat likh na raha hota...u know I am a pendulum of Khushi and ASR in my own life and this one dialogue is all I cared ...but even you run and left all behind...past still walks with you as it resides in you...and here comes Khushi...unka samna karo ...and all...that is reality but this man did everything to provide everyone yet his own hands are empty and here comes Khushi...because God never leaves you like that if you give with one hand HE gives u with both and that is in his case but as he was atheist and God has to bring him to his door either hook or by crook and HE did through Khushi because Arnav is ocean at heart..braveheart, I call him...golden heart ppl call him...

SHyam babu tou eik din mara jayega mere hathon...kasam se...I'm gona squeeze his neck...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Hey Horizon...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

tum Theek ho aaj meri do do ...Hugs back at ya...

Khamoshi and that song is just beautifully fit on them...but they don't get it.Ipoona is right...uloo hai 

Khushi is starting her journey to get those dots to connect but not fully as the moment she gets it we are standing in front of the door of Terrace...He always confuse her as always...

Loved Payal in this epi.Yes these two want this and deserve this treatment...

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ipoona

Especially in the light if his fit and his apology ... Loss of will ... Loss of logical thought process ... Loss of reason ... A juvenile, uncontrollable response ... Not that of a mature adult ... And his apology too ... As genuine and free  ... With a childlike faith that he will be forgiven ... A

I was not so impressed with ASR's apology to Khushi. He hid behind La to say it. Not fair. Our Khushi Bitiya-Sa (sorry cannot forget the new RangRasiya) needs a better deal
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ˜† JJKKL aapka gussa satr ankhon par but that was epi 133 that's why?When I join posts u are unhappy and if I don't same...What the...😊

Just joking...check 133

You are right. Guilty as charged about 133. Oh you should join posts. Actually I would like both you and Ipoona to start writing on Rangrasiya. It is a great serial as well