Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Completely agree Paro is the ray of sunshine . Last scene today episode was big example . Hats off to Sanaya for the beautiful portrayal of Paro . 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

@red - very true.. everyone else, much more mature and older.. worldly than this innocent.. she stands out in her purity..

@green - it just might be the key.. her innocence might be the only thing that will allow her to survive what is going to soon happen to her... it will be interesting... she will be the proverbial bamboo tree in the strong gale.. she bends to the side the strong wind blows.. letting it mould her.. yet she is resilient.. so that once the wind passes she stands straight once again.. in tact.. untarnished as the wind fails to leave a mark on her..

@ Red - Yeah it might be... Your theory goes with what Sanaya has said about Paro in the article Anupama has translated..

"Q- How much do you relate with your character?
A- I play Paaro. A common village girl. It was tough because I am nowhere close to it in real life. If you scare her, she would be so. But would'nt come down on her knees infront of anyone. Rudra is straightforward. Life , as and how plays itself with Paaro, she adjusts accordingly.

Q-That means she isnt strong...how would she attract the audience?
A- She isnt strong because she is real. Commonly, village girls are like that. She isnt a strong one like Rudra but in future episodes you'd find her taking a stand. Fear in life is important. It alerts us. And then its a fictional show. We cant implement 100% reality in it. People need to understand that..."

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

@red - very true.. everyone else, much more mature and older.. worldly than this innocent.. she stands out in her purity..

@green - it just might be the key.. her innocence might be the only thing that will allow her to survive what is going to soon happen to her... it will be interesting... she will be the proverbial bamboo tree in the strong gale.. she bends to the side the strong wind blows.. letting it mould her.. yet she is resilient.. so that once the wind passes she stands straight once again.. in tact.. untarnished as the wind fails to leave a mark on her..

Sunara, I love your analogy of the bamboo tree, describes Paro well and that is what I think creative's are aiming at.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Sunara. Paro is innocence and beauty defined.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She has a mix of Ariel & Belle she is looking exactly like a Disney princess 😉
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like ur posts always since IPK times...👏. this is another but very beautiful view about RR,,,,,,, liked every line of it,,, yes Paro will shine and her light will affect Rudra ... The mirror wali symbolism in 2nd epi says it (i think so)😳...  her glow will make Rudra fall once for all...
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love this post.  I think it's very telling that in the barren and dark world that she resides in, and is subsequently surrounded by, Paro is a light that never fades.  She is so inherently full of love and life, and she spreads it wherever she goes.  She is happiness and optimism and hope personified, it is why everyone is so drawn to her. In an otherwise bleak life she spreads colours all around her with her smile and simple heart.
nilmi thumbnail
loved the post...I fell in love with this show today even though I couldn't understand much Hindi... Edited by nilmi - 10 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aptly described 😊 looking forward to Paro and Rudra' s journey would be intense
GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very well written post. Paro is truly a breath of fresh air in an otherwise unscrupulous surrounding. Her innocence and purity of heart was evident when she was twirling in her shaddi ka joda and how her face lights up when she sees her childhood friend Rukmani. Sanaya is brillant as Paro and I am thrilled that Rangrasia is the #1 show on TV on it's debut week