Paro - A ray of sunshine in the murky depths..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This story, ST introduced to us telling that
"every major character except for Paro will be grey..."

And while I watched the episode today I realized that the episode itself was indeed the embodiment of this statement..

A murky episode.. my thoughts, emotions were darker.. disturbed.. and through that murky fog I saw that precap in the middle... n the fog lifted a little..
And as the final part unfolded and innocent Paro dressed as a bride mischievously grinning in her solitude, at her rare adventurous streak..she was so innocently happy with the great adventure she was going to have by trying out the joda without anyone knowing..she is that innocent...
n like a titilia herself played with her friend Rukmani... it was truly like a ray of sunshine for me amidst the chaos, the darkness and the grey clouds.. my heart soared in happiness as I watched her angelic face alight with innocent joy...

In this story this is Paro's role.. a murky canvas.. already bloodied...muddied and distorted.. her innocence.. purity...sweetness are so foreign to it.. and when that innocence is breached... n when she is dragged in to this, she will be like that proverbial ray of sunshine...

yet... as we saw at the last second.. the murkiness will slowly invade her sweet innocence too.. n try to taint her with it..

Its going to be an interesting journey... for her.. for rudra...n for all of us...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree. She was the only ray of light in the whole episode... 

The rest of the epi was clouded with dark deeds of others, who are much older, mature men and women... 

Paro, with her childish innocence, is about to step into this mess, armed with what? 

So far they have shown Paro as a fragile girl... But i am sure just being innocent is not gonna be enough for her to survive...
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just loved the last scene with Sanaya..
She looked so pure,so innocent while twirling with that bridal attire playfully..
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Paro is too innocent and Rudra is just opposite. ..omg.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Just loved the last scene with Sanaya..

She looked so pure,so innocent while twirling with that bridal attire playfully..

That was a beautiful scene ...every girl's dream ðŸ˜Š
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah! Sunara, you finger is always on the pulse of Paro, very true...soon we will see the fallen angel and her trauma as she is dragged into the depths on this dark and murky world.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice post Sunara
loved da last scene 😊
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aruni50218

The rest of the epi was clouded with dark deeds of others, who are much older, mature men and women... 

Paro, with her childish innocence, is about to step into this mess, armed with what? 

So far they have shown Paro as a fragile girl... But i am sure just being innocent is not gonna be enough for her to survive...

True...but we all are products of our experience, when her world shatters that is when her true journey of courage, forgiveness, love and redemption will start. This will be a long, arduous task for Paro with heartbreaks, tears and finally healing.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aahhh truly amazing post su.!
last scene took my heart away<3
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aruni50218

@red - very true.. everyone else, much more mature and older.. worldly than this innocent.. she stands out in her purity..

@green - it just might be the key.. her innocence might be the only thing that will allow her to survive what is going to soon happen to her... it will be interesting... she will be the proverbial bamboo tree in the strong gale.. she bends to the side the strong wind blows.. letting it mould her.. yet she is resilient.. so that once the wind passes she stands straight once again.. in tact.. untarnished as the wind fails to leave a mark on her..