Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=Desichiqneez]
Holla Peeps... WISH YOU A VERY Dhoom Machale start of 2014...!!!

May this year brings joy, loads of love and success ...!!!

ILY and missing you guys damn much... πŸ€—πŸ€‘am really sorry i have to stay inactive for sometime...i dun get enough tym to come online  , but whenever i come, i'll definitely ring this thread ...!!! hipp hipp hurraayyy for the 20... πŸ‘πŸ₯³ Sultan STANDS STRONG...!!! πŸ˜Ž 

OOhh and guys , i strongly recommend you guys to watch RR... Especially look out for Ankita sharma and Ashish hot chemistry @ Rudra- Laila.. !!!  

and if you guys interested , pls visit this post and comments as much !!!! pm sent btw  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3875870🀣πŸ€ͺ

!Anyways , take care ttyl peeps! πŸ€—

Hi leeπŸ˜ƒ How are you doing? It's been awhile,missed you dear. Hope all is well with you. Happy new year! Wishing you a happy and prosperous year ahead. Take care❀️

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --jas--

nafs tum toh reply karo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry jas I don't know the answer to your questions on page 9. perhaps the other sirens can answer. 
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

Holla Peeps... WISH YOU A VERY Dhoom Machale start of 2014...!!!

May this year brings joy, loads of love and success ...!!!

ILY and missing you guys damn much... πŸ€—πŸ€‘am really sorry i have to stay inactive for sometime...i dun get enough tym to come online  , but whenever i come, i'll definitely ring this thread ...!!! hipp hipp hurraayyy for the 20... πŸ‘πŸ₯³ Sultan STANDS STRONG...!!! πŸ˜Ž 

OOhh and guys , i strongly recommend you guys to watch RR... Especially look out for Ankita sharma and Ashish hot chemistry @ Rudra- Laila.. !!!  

and if you guys interested , pls visit this post and comments as much !!!! pm sent btw  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3875870🀣πŸ€ͺ

!Anyways , take care ttyl peeps! πŸ€—

See who's back. Missed u a lot dear.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I've finally understood why I don't like Sanaya Irani, I think she's putting on a facade when she's interviewed or spoken to by anyone, not genuine Do you guys get that feeling too listening to her?
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry jas I don't know the answer to your questions on page 9. perhaps the other sirens can answer. 

okeyπŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
News about actress that plays Pakhi top right corner, Vivian and Vahbiz and Avinesh Rekhi too (but what they telling us we know already.
.orion. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Show Concept 'Main Naa Bhoolungi' is the thrilling journey of a 25 year old young, beautiful and independent girl Shikha Gupta. Shikha is married to Sameer Verma, a 29 year old successful businessman. Sameer's caring nature and affection, makes Shikha fall in love with him. Her life seems fairytale perfect with a doting husband and a baby. But her husband's character is layered with different shades which she explores soon in life. Shikha embarks on a puzzled journey where reality collides with illusions, where love, deception, hate, revenge are merely words and not feelings. A naive Shikha's life takes a turn when she decides to discover the truth about her life and husband! With the increasing crimes occurring against women 'Main Naa Bhoolungi' brings afore a story that resonates the fear of every woman as she follows Shikha's journey to find the truth.😊
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chiq - I wish I liked Ankita better to enjoy this one. I find her so bland - I used to watch Amrit Manthan for a while and totally gave up when Ankita showed up. I wish they had stuck to their original choice Barkha Bisht because she and Ashish would have been amazing together. I really like the idea of a show not beating about the bushes about a male lead's fluid concept of morals. I'd be intrigued to see what unfolds between Paro, Rudra and Laila - but yeah, find Ankita annoying - sorry! 

OMG, Barkha Bisht was a choice? Damn. It should've been her.

And,Jas to answer your question, Laila is a dancer who does some undercover work sometimes to help out Rudra. She's also his bedwarmer, though technically till the last episode, he always went to her and this time she came to his place.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought this vikas guy is a new comer. which one is his previous show?
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.