JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hogii koi.. Avinesh-Deewaani 😊
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Just watched today's episode of MNB (I skipped all the previous ones except episode 1)..

U mean to say that huge, sexy SUV belongs to Neeraj!?! SMEXAAAYYY already! ☺️ Abhi dekha nahiin hai ussko- but I m his fan already πŸ˜†

EDIT: OMG.. yehii SUV tohh thee usske paas.. All black  with tinted windows.. thanks for the image Reena (stole it from ur signature box).. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Good eye Avi.   That is the car.   So you like  the big cars and the big muscles of our Hero.πŸ˜‰
Dolly-heart thumbnail
I was right Avi and you thought the GP's would be curious.

Stop teasing Reena and tell her who the beautiful girl is.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
@dolly
Yes, she has pmed me about that Charming face. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Ladies time for some shut eye.

Good night and Happy dreams of Sultan to you both.  πŸ€—
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Just watched today's episode of MNB (I skipped all the previous ones except episode 1)..

U mean to say that huge, sexy SUV belongs to Neeraj!?! SMEXAAAYYY already! ☺️ Abhi dekha nahiin hai ussko- but I m his fan already πŸ˜†

EDIT: OMG.. yehii SUV tohh thee usske paas.. All black  with tinted windows.. thanks for the image Reena (stole it from ur signature box).. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Omg Omg... i am already dying to see him. Uper se, he is back with his black 4WD automobile. β˜ΊοΈ
Thanks for letting me know chiks. and u can stole anything from my Dabba anytime. .πŸ˜†
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just found out about Avinesh's return - really, really happy for him!!! He's a good actor who will do justic to whatever character is handed to him. Also saw the classless tamasha some GPs put up in the thread for him in the MNB forum. 
I swear, I've checked a whole bunch of forums on IF over the years. The GPs are the tackiest of the lot. 
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Yaa,,, when will MB finally bite the dust? I am waiting.

Soon Liks soon - the direct competitor Mahabharat has been steadily climbing up the TRP charts. And now even loyal Colors viewers have two brand new options. Who'd watch MB? 
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Thanks for sharing Avi.   So he is a Prima Donna to boot.πŸ˜†

How can one act when it is sooo Hot.πŸ˜†

Oh you guys have no idea!! I think when this show was first announced, I had written a post about Vikas's reputations. He started off in Left Right Left and was a huge heartthrob. His tantrums drove his PH insane and he developed a nasty reputation - no one would take him on for years. 

And now that he's back, it's the same story all over again. Damn, he never learnt his lessons.