Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

@ Reena did you hear the news about your dreamboat Avinesh.

Yes, yes and a Biggg Yes .. this is the most amazing gift i got on my B'day. So after a long time, i'll be back to Hindi shows. Super excited.πŸ₯³

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANK YOU, Reena.. πŸ€—
WAISE, Avinesh deserves that board more than anyone else- A Huge billboard saying WELCOME BACKKK πŸ˜› YOU'VE BEEN MISSED LIKE CRAZZZAAAYYY!!
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Ahemm ahemm.. DOLLY we are aaam sirens not some VIPs- we get the news end mein. Reena tohh must have gotten the news sab se pehhle!! πŸ˜† Twitter pe bhi AR just mentioned Reena, that's all- aur yahaan I was hoping he will officially announce about his future work today!! But no.. He was too busy maafi maangoingg!! πŸ˜† 😈

Please explain... why and who is asking for forgiveness..

And why does Reena not sound ecstatic and jumping for JOY.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Sorry Reena spoke too soon.

I see your joy and welcome back to Hindi Serials.  
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
I am just pulling Reena's leg, Dolly.. 😈 Avinesh forgot to wish her on her birthday.. in fact he mistakenly wished someone else that day (mere paas internet nahi tha naa otherwise main hee bataa detii unhein)   πŸ˜† Ermm...  πŸ˜† LOL.. That's why earlier today I was trying to convince Reena that AR did think of her on her Birthday- bass chotii sii shaayad 'misunderstanding' ho gayii- MAAF KAR DO usse!! πŸ˜†

THANK YOU, Reena.. πŸ€—
WAISE, Avinesh deserves that board more than anyone else- A Huge billboard saying WELCOME BACKKK πŸ˜› YOU'VE BEEN MISSED LIKE CRAZZZAAAYYY!!

U r Welcome deariiiooo... See i have edited that Welcome back board. But honestly chiks, u also deserve this Huge Welcome Back.πŸ€—

Truthfully speaking, we all have missed u.
Dolly-heart thumbnail

I am just pulling Reena's leg, Dolly.. 😈 Avinesh forgot to wish her on her birthday.. in fact he mistakenly wished someone else that day (mere paas internet nahi tha naa otherwise main hee bataa detii unhein)   πŸ˜† Ermm...  πŸ˜† LOL.. That's why earlier today I was trying to convince Reena that AR did think of her on her Birthday- bass chotii sii shaayad 'misunderstanding' ho gayii- MAAF KAR DO usse!! πŸ˜†

Thanks again Avi.   That was very sweet of him.  A gentleman no doubt.

I am sure Reena cannot stay mad at him for long.

Ahemm ahemm.. DOLLY we are aaam sirens not some VIPs- we get the news end mein. Reena tohh must have gotten the news sab se pehhle!! πŸ˜† Twitter pe bhi AR just mentioned Reena, that's all- aur yahaan I was hoping he will officially announce about his future work today!! But no.. He was too busy maafi maangoingg!! πŸ˜† 😈

Hahahaha... So sweet of u chiks. No no Not at all. I am also a MANGO (aam) Girl like u all. But i must say U guys have made me a VIP person with ur Affection and Care. That's why this is my most preferred place on IF.

@red
Chiks, what to say.. i am literally blushing..

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Just watched today's episode of MNB (I skipped all the previous ones except episode 1)..
U mean to say that huge, sexy SUV belongs to Neeraj!?! SMEXAAAYYY already! ☺️ Abhi dekha nahiin hai ussko- but I m his fan already πŸ˜†

EDIT: OMG.. yehii SUV tohh thee usske paas.. All black  with tinted windows.. thanks for the image Reena (stole it from ur signature box).. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Please explain... why and who is asking for forgiveness..

And why does Reena not sound ecstatic and jumping for JOY.

@Dolly
My reaction after hearing that good news...