Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
About mommy darling... so far, she is shown as a submissive wife. But a very loving mother. My guess is... yes, she may speak to Saachi about losing out on her family if Saachi gets married to DV. But when she sees her son truly madly deeply loves Saachi... won't she turn around? I guess she will... 

I do think mommy darling will be DV-Saachi's biggest support. You know... like Reema Lagoo was in Maine Pyar Kiya?! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

And DV will believe all this crap!! It's just like Sanchi believing  that Dv has cheated her ,when she comes to know about DV and PE.Where is the smart DV...he has so much trust on her...won't he be able to look beyond this?

I don't believe DV will believe this crap... which is why I'm waiting to see how the next few weeks will play out. I don't wanna come to conclusions about the track going by these BTS videos and articles. Sometimes articles say something but its played out differently. 
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eksie

I don't believe DV will believe this crap... which is why I'm waiting to see how the next few weeks will play out. I don't wanna come to conclusions about the track going by these BTS videos and articles. Sometimes articles say something but its played out differently. 

I have decided to take it in all, as a casual way...nothing to think about ...nothing to analyze...I'm loosing it big time.I used to be eager to watch the BTS...but now I feel dis interested.Even I don't see the articles...Vinee is giving me the required information.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think she has yet thought of DV as completely innocent about the land deal n stuff... Yes, he has been true to his words with regards to speaking to his parents ... which is what she is happy about. 

They haven't shown at any point that she has reconciled to the fact that DV is innocent... In any case, her issue was with him not revealing his identity to her. Her issue is basically believing that DV knew his father owns PE and yet he did not tell her anything. She doesn't know yet that DV had no clue about PE! So am guessing, in that regard, she doesn't think she owes him an apology? 

I dunno what I'm saying ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

Ishani and Ekta, I do not think she is going to apologize as in her eyes what DV did was huge - lie.. And she hates lie (that has been shown since day 1). It is unfathomable that DV does not know PE is their company...very very hard to believe. This whole writing was skewed, CVs did a bad job.
But I liked one thing today - Saachi asking DV that he told his dad everything and also that she is the one who is not selling the land. Also, then why is he ready to accept or meet me? I really liked this point that she brought it up as she was thinking from her brain. She knows that how come a businessman agreed to meet her when she is the cause of the case?
I liked these nuances and also when they both took Aaji's blessings and bent together, then dahi sugar feeding... CVs cleared the air of missing Nani by saying that she is sleeping... Small small bits but they create the flow.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

About mommy darling... so far, she is shown as a submissive wife. But a very loving mother. My guess is... yes, she may speak to Saachi about losing out on her family if Saachi gets married to DV. But when she sees her son truly madly deeply loves Saachi... won't she turn around? I guess she will... 

I do think mommy darling will be DV-Saachi's biggest support. You know... like Reema Lagoo was in Maine Pyar Kiya?! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

@bold - same to same.. I have this gut feeling too.
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

I have decided to take it in all, as a casual way...nothing to think about ...nothing to analyze...I'm loosing it big time.I used to be eager to watch the BTS...but now I feel dis interested.Even I don't see the articles...Vinee is giving me the required information.

Yup... best not to analyze about what may or may not happen. Lets take each episode as it comes. BTS videos kinda spoil the fun at times... And I guess that feeling sets in most when the scenes being shot are the not-so-pleasant ones. We love to see the happy ones... ðŸ˜›

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
taklu daddy is gud..
as d leads r loosing spark n chemistry..i hv hopes wid senior goels now
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Ishani and Ekta, I do not think she is going to apologize as in her eyes what DV did was huge - lie.. And she hates lie (that has been shown since day 1). It is unfathomable that DV does not know PE is their company...very very hard to believe. This whole writing was skewed, CVs did a bad job.
But I liked one thing today - Saachi asking DV that he told his dad everything and also that she is the one who is not selling the land. Also, then why is he ready to accept or meet me? I really liked this point that she brought it up as she was thinking from her brain. She knows that how come a businessman agreed to meet her when she is the cause of the case?
I liked these nuances and also when they both took Aaji's blessings and bent together, then dahi sugar feeding... CVs cleared the air of missing Nani by saying that she is sleeping... Small small bits but they create the flow.

Yes... me too loved those little nuances. At the time when DV told her "dad ne bulaya hai milne ke liye" .. she does find it difficult to digest that YG so readily agreed to meet her despite knowing she is the one who refuses to sell her land. In all this... she still readily goes to meet his dad.. why? My guess is coz she still does trust DV.

Also... loved how DV said to her that she is 'ladaku, ziddi' .. and his dad somewhat knows this side of her so he won't take any pangas. What he needs to see is her loving and caring side. 

Also... since the beginning of the show, we have seen that Saachi does have somewhat of an ego! Time and again, the CV's have projected how difficult it is for her to say 'sorry'. The CV's have stated this fact in DV's dialogues and her behaviour overall. And DV knows that... probably why DV took her blasting him in his stride. They truly are the perfect example of 'Opposites Attract'  ðŸ˜†
kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode and don't intend to for a short while while the comments are negative
When has saachi fought for her love .. Why do we expect anything different from her this time?
I had wanted dv's mom to come meet her, like her to be her DIL and for his family to go ask for her hand from A&N, and show them nice and cultured vs Praachi's in-laws .. But where's the drama in that? So this is what we get instead. Well .. 
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kat6k

Haven't seen the episode and don't intend to for a short while while the comments are negative

When has saachi fought for her love .. Why do we expect anything different from her this time?
I had wanted dv's mom to come meet her, like her to be her DIL and for his family to go ask for her hand from A&N, and show them nice and cultured vs Praachi's in-laws .. But where's the drama in that? So this is what we get instead. Well .. 

Are they fools, can't they see where their trp's are going and atleast they should check the slipping forum rank too...still they want to instill drama...can't they see where is drama taking them. Not even the actors seem intrested now...
Still drama requires...it's high time that the cvs wake up else there will be no scope for redemption left.