vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So finally the humiliation day arrived. Saachi was belittled by YG at every point and very rightly Aadu understood that YG is so strange that it's difficult to understand if he is praising or insulting. Yes that was YG...
Today DV and Saachi were very much looking as one but I was seeing with a constant fear when something unwanted for happens...and if that happens Saachi will back off. But thankfully today was not that day and we have to see Saachi being offended this whole weak...somewhere it was still lesser of an insult which she often does to his son...so maybe unknowingly YG squaring up.
Sorry for being harsh yet again but just by seeing one episode where Saachi acted sane I can't forget what she always does. 

So a blooper...nobody saw the white board where Saachi and DV's names with all the calculations were written althought it was right there. Anyways cvs don't plan things now...they just happen.

YG has a screen presence and with evey episode he is proving it...he is out and out negative but still a very strong negative. He is commanding and everything he says proves, he is the head of the family.

I am just happy that story moved ahead. Although the romance bits which they threw in between were not of high standard and the anxiety which was going through everyone's mind did not made them any appealing. 

As Saachi forgot that she had kicked DV out, even we forgot and as expected the cvs also have forgotten...also now that is a bygone track...cvs are all geared up in bringing another twist...who needs to wrap up previous twists properly.

I didn't get bored that's the biggest conclusion I can give...and despite all negatives if I still say this then the corona is still there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Daddy dearest made a good deal...no parents wud agree for a girl who is older to their son...instead of only saying no...DD is ofeering her 20 crores...not a bad amount. 😎 Edited by naneta - 10 years ago
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said vinnee.. cudnt agree more...
I m liking YG .. even though he is portrayed as a negative character I still can justify his deeds.. he dont kno saachi before or dont know wedr she realy loves dv or not.. he is a business tucoon., so naturally every successful businessmen have to analyse n view things from different angles... he was rdy to give her 20 crorez bcoz he calculated that if saachi dv unites he can have more harm.nd loss..
Yg is not OTT n dats wat I liked abt his characterisation. ..
saachi wud be in an initial shock... acco to her Father is equal to love... so this Face of dvs father is sumthng wich is new to her...
I really wish cvs show saachis thought process before that dinner scene...
but again not keeping my hopes high...
our show can be rite bak to track if they will try to solve this riddle in a difrntvway.. lyk saachi challenging dv s daddy for her love n fighting wd his family wd Dvs support... They can take any turn..
but it must be for the gud sake of our show...
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
i feel sad for DV πŸ˜­ sanchi didnt say a small word sorry also πŸ˜’ 
daddy is perfect in his role πŸ˜Ž
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

i feel sad for DV πŸ˜­ sanchi didnt say a small word sorry also πŸ˜’ 

daddy is perfect in his role πŸ˜Ž

DV also didn't demand that sorry...but daddy dearest is avenging evey bit of his sons insult unknowingly. I dint dislike YG. His character is strong even if negative.
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalthebest

Well said vinnee.. cudnt agree more...
I m liking YG .. even though he is portrayed as a negative character I still can justify his deeds.. he dont kno saachi before or dont know wedr she realy loves dv or not.. he is a business tucoon., so naturally every successful businessmen have to analyse n view things from different angles... he was rdy to give her 20 crorez bcoz he calculated that if saachi dv unites he can have more harm.nd loss..
Yg is not OTT n dats wat I liked abt his characterisation. ..
saachi wud be in an initial shock... acco to her Father is equal to love... so this Face of dvs father is sumthng wich is new to her...
I really wish cvs show saachis thought process before that dinner scene...
but again not keeping my hopes high...
our show can be rite bak to track if they will try to solve this riddle in a difrntvway.. lyk saachi challenging dv s daddy for her love n fighting wd his family wd Dvs support... They can take any turn..
but it must be for the gud sake of our show...

Agree with you Neetha...YG's way of evaluating the outcome of DV Saachi alliance was very corporatish...I was impressed that they used the whiteboard for it and that justified DV's dad completely. He is looking it as a business proposition and repeat it many a times that two businesspersons are talking. 

This man has a style and a class. I like him despite being negative.
naneta thumbnail
Sanchi hs a partial memory loss...kitni baar batana padega aap sab logon ko...but dint know DV too having the same illness... 🀣 they were so normal...uff
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YG Rocks !! For me it was love at first sight πŸ€£
I didn't feel bad for Saachi at allπŸ˜•
How many times she asked DV to get out 
Tit for tat.
naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

YG Rocks !! For me it was love at first sight🀣

Tit for tat.

naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

YG Rocks !! For me it was love at first sight🀣

Tit for tat.

oye hoye...chura ke dil di ka...DD le chala 🀣

Waise Sanchi deserves this treatment πŸ‘ ...