Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheIronLady

my taay taay phisss...chalo as far as anyone calls me Kanna, Im happy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Aren't there any such cute ways by which I can address the elder ones?

call her anukka...😊
anu + akka...translates to anukka😳
lashy thumbnail

I have read some of your previous posts. I think I even commented on one or two? πŸ€” 

Anyways,Today's episode was actually like a ray of hope for us viewers. It somewhere restored our faith in the serial. The Maalish and the hug scene were beautiful. But I do have a tiny complain i.e. the editing. The editors should pay attention to their work.  
Yup twas!πŸ˜›
Jalal is still mad at her for the humiliation he faced during the confession-Rejection night but still he wants to be with her.  One can see it clearly in the maalish and the hug scene where he approached her first. It's like when you love someone and they end up hurting you, you think to yourself that I'm not going back to that person, I'm just ignore him/her' but you just end up doing the opposite. You can never ignore the person you love, you may try to hurt that person or you may try to be angry with them but can never ignore them. And that is same with Jalal, the guy is so hurt but still there is something that he and Jo share which always pull him towards her. And i.e. clearly love. May be I'm saying this because I need a reason to carry on with the inconsistencies and not spoil my mood.πŸ˜†  I'm trying to stay positive.
EXACTLY!!!!!! no it was obvious from the episode today...it flowed well and the mischief scenes had justified expressions/lines too!
Jodha loves him. Bas keh diya(πŸ˜†). She really needs to wake up and smell the coffee. The hug scene clearly indicates that Jo can play with her life to save Ja. She can get herself in danger just to save him. I wish in an attempt to save Ja from Ben, Jo get bitten by Ben on her neck and then Ja have to suck out the poison in case to save her. I'd be on cloud nine. 
Yup! FIRST time, she's done that awww...love her😳 omg komal your scene...

And Mahan have no other works to do? It seems as if her only work is to make Jo's life hell and to get Ja drunk. She and Adham should open a Wine shop and should make Jalal their regular customer. 
Read Maddy's explanation on another  page..if this is maham's plans, ill have to take my hat off and give her a bow...
Btw what does Kanna mean? Just curious.😳
Anu ne explanation de diyaa..πŸ˜†

P.S. I disliked BenJa scene.
Me too...but needed one..nevertheless..
thanks dear...😳

lashy thumbnail
Thanks abhay, angel, jodah, preet pal, PP and anyone else whom I've missed
πŸ€—
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

call her anukka...😊
anu + akka...translates to anukka😳

Great, Im gonna call her Anukka... btw akka means?? ..πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail

Great, Im gonna call her Anukka... btw akka means?? ..πŸ˜›

di😳
TheIronLady thumbnail
Yes!!! Thank You Lashy Akka...😳Awww.. It sounds so adorable just like Kanna.
lashy thumbnail
When you say it colloquially it'll become lashykka πŸ˜³ the a sort of merges...

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
TheIronLady thumbnail

When you say it colloquially it'll become lashykka πŸ˜³ the a sort of merges...

Lashykka😳...Well i guess I should call everyone akka. It doesn't matter whether it's Trip or dishtv or pallu or I guess Sandhya as well.πŸ˜† Get ready to hear alot of akka from me.πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail

Lashykka😳...Well i guess I should call everyone akka. It doesn't matter whether it's Trip or dishtv or pallu or I guess Sandhya as well.πŸ˜† Get ready to hear alot of akka from me.πŸ˜›

Do you know which language we're referring to here btw...πŸ˜†

TheIronLady thumbnail

Do you know which language we're referring to here btw...πŸ˜†

Tamil?πŸ€”πŸ˜†