6 Jan - JA JO - A small glimpe into the events of THAT fateful night

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello,
Its been a good while since I did a detail analysis on the episodes...so, with the welcome slew of positivity lately, I thought why not jump in?πŸ˜›

JALAL-BENAZIR
I realize that the CVs have been making Jalal's stance quite confounding with the entire Benazir fiasco. However, today - frankly - Jalal (i.e. RT himself) seemed quite disinterested in that scene to me - even when he said the Suban Allah dialogue! Granted, he was supposed to be distant/suspicious, but he came across as bored - like he was only saying it for the sake of it - and its very rare that I've seen Jalal so 'not-in-the-scene'.  πŸ€”
I don't blame the poor chap - after having had to say such scenes in front of a classical beauty like Jodha, spewing the same dialogues in front of the far-less-than-classical Benazir would be quite a tough task - even for him! πŸ˜†

In a way, Jalal/RT's disinterest was good for my delicate senses because I've had enough of this Naagin prancing around and about semi-clothed in the vicinity of the Shehenshah!
(Apart from that, RT also needs a proper haircut - I wish that becomes an important part of him getting back into form too!)
Lesser said of Benazir's teary-eyed justification the better! 

JAVEDA-MIRZA-SHIVANI-JODHA
For lacking severe perception in the matters of 'heart' department wrt Adham, Javeda seems to have quite quickly caught on to the Mirza-Shivani angle. Jodha teasing someone else on the 'falling-in-love' aspect was also quite ironical and novel. Nevertheless, it was still the best placed and edited scene today I felt - not sudden or rushed and made for pleasant viewing!πŸ˜ƒ

TEL MAALISH
Jodha massaging her sister's hair at night under the stars was a sight beautiful enough - add Jalal to the equation and it would definitely make it an interesting watch! Here, our Shehenshah (for some strange reason) was not in the I-hate-you-for-what-you-did-to-me-the-other-night mood. Here he's the Ameri Jalal (continuing it to keep up the act in front of the Saalisa??πŸ˜›)
Anyway, the manner in which Jalal comes and asserts his rights on his wife is adorable 
'You've barely come here and already taken up my spot' Jalal  addresses his lil sis-in-law
'How come?' Shivani asks
'Actually this time every night, your sister massages my hair' (No wonder its grown so long and needs a desperate trimπŸ˜†!)
It was quite clear that the statement was a blatant lie that he'd uttered. Jodha stares at him with caution!
'My my I've committed a crime here..' Shivani states 'let me clear the spot up for you, right away!'
While Shivani alights and gives way to the king, he takes up his place on her lap quite happily - watching up to look at her not-so-approving expressions as he does so!
Aware of what he was up to, the begrudging queen continues with her 'duty', while he happily grabs whatever gesture of false affection he can from her end.

Additionally, when Shivani states that she needed to visit the temple, he lies again 'OH yes! There's a temple here...your sister goes there..and I accompany her too!'
'How many lies are you going to continue blurting?' Jodha speaks up finally
When Shivani demands an explanation, Jodha covers it up with the classic gritting-of-the-the-teeth at the end 'He only comes along some days, not everyday!' 
Jalal with his eyes closed - listens to all of it with the mischievous smile still plastered on his lips.
'Your sister is just too much...' Jalal defends himself 'She compels me to accompany her EVERY DAY...now is this possible for me?'πŸ˜†

The mischief continues as long as Shivani is there - Jodha able to retort back with nothing much!πŸ˜†

However, Jodha's genuine happiness when she learns that Jalal was renovating a temple was touching!πŸ‘

Once Shivani left, a lot of the conversation revolved around Benazir and Jodha's jealousy. Though it was obvious, he kept unnecessarily dragging the Benazir name in purely to annoy her, I was elated that at least ONE bit about THAT night was brought up - a reminder that the couple still realize why all of this started in the first place
'You trust a lady who you barely know, so much?' Jodha asks - implying to his faith upon Benazir
'What to do Jodha Begum...the one who I trusted the most... pushed me away and out' (Did he mean from her room or from her life?)
For some reason, this conversation moved me. If nothing else, Jodha understood why her tedha shehenshah was behaving so ridiculously off late! 

ABUL MAALI
My personal opinion is that this guy is definitely not the best choice for the role of an antagonist against Jalal - both, personality or acting wise he doesn't match up. If he is to be the main antagonist for the next few tracks, they should have chosen better - Adham and Shareefuddin remain their better choices.
So, here we have Abul Maali (Abhay help me out, is it Abu or Abul?) planting spy after spy in Agra (one who is a supposed sportsman and one a mythological semi-clothed Vishkanya)- nevertheless, both of his efforts failed/are going to fail. I'm glad Mirza Hakim's name came up - another indication that Mirza is going to be bowling for the other side soon enough! 

TULSI POOJA
This Tulsi Pooja of hers was quite different to the many others - thanks to the message in her prayers therein! I still wish the editing was not so sudden and that greater care was taken into the how a scene is introduced - for a second, I knew not what was happening (I hope its not because of the online links I watched)
Yet, compared to what we've been noticing for the last week, poorly-edited scenes between the leads are welcome any day!

Nevertheless, Jodha is happily immersed in her Pooja - praying for the well-being of her family (yes Hamaare parivaar actually refers to the Mughal Sultanat now) and Shehenshah! It is very adorable of her to temporarily let go of jealousy and the mild resentment she had against him since more serious matters have come into play - i.e. the Shareefuddin warning fiasco! [Having said that, I do hope she takes him to task for all that he put her through later on since watching a doormat wife is no fun - just like watching a weak emperor is yawn-inducing!]

Suddenly, she opens her eyes from the Pooja only to be caught in a semi-hallucination of sorts - while the Shehenshah standing there is real, the soldiers running towards him from behind is a figment of her imagination. Rushing forth, she hugs him from behind to shield him from the 'supposed' attack. 
Jalal is mighty shocked - as I'm guessing the audience are! Shivani and Mothi are just pleasantly surprised. By the time, everything returns to normalcy, a semi-confused smile escapes Jalal's lips and he takes the opportunity to tease Jodha in front of her sister (My guess is to make the awkward situation a bit lighter!)
'What WERE you doing, my dear?' (An absolute awww moment for me!😳)

In no condition to explain and with numerous Shareefuddin-related-woes still playing in her mind, Jodha appears lost through it all. While the beautiful queen is hoping she'd get time alone with her husband to share the issue, here Shivani and Jalal are happily chirping away. Worse, Jalal leaves Jodha to spend time alone with her sister again. Well, how else can the entire Shareef-Warning-MU fiasco be prolonged?

MA
MA MA MA - while you managed to use your well-working grey cells to get your son out of prison, I'm still surprised your OTHER main task as of now is to get Jalal to fall into Ben's trap - all this solely for the purpose to rile up Jodha (not as an assassination attempt) - makes very little sense, if any!πŸ₯±

PRECAP
A very welcome one, if you ask me.
Waise, I've always wanted to see what exactly goes on in these not-so-bachelor 'bachelor' partiesπŸ˜›

My TAKE
So, Jalal and Jodha seem to be at a strange juncture of confusion and mistrust - neither here not there. Doesn't make for total illogic, since the evolution is gradual. Yet, better transitions would always help! The episode today was a good one not for the JA-Jo scenes of mischief - but because the track is beginning to move in the right direction - with hints of the MU showing signs of unfolding. 
πŸ‘
If you've grown out of love with this show lately, this episode is capable of re-instating some faith back!
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

What? Why? Whom? Which?πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes! My shraddha di has finally decided to give her fingers some typing work! 
Resss!  Will be back in an hour or so. Typed a long WU,so a bit tired.  Will be back!

Happy with today's episode! Diii,bhagwaan ne humaari sunli ! 

EDIT.

I had typed a lamba chauda reply,but then by ghisa pita PC decides to hang πŸ€¬

Anyhoo,after all those endless discussions we had about how frustrated we were with the show blah blah,this was such a relief! *does the victory dance *

Btw,warna toh roz ghanto tak we keep texting,but after today's epi aired,neither of us texted πŸ€£
No fair shraddha di! πŸ˜‘

Coming to the Bel-Jal scene,ofcourse he is disinterested. Why would he be? See,one thing is true even today. Men do not like women who behave like CHIPAKKali πŸ€ͺ They always fall for women who play hard to get πŸ˜‰ In this scenee,that haath-dhonewaala Jalal seemed to make a comeback (beech mein thoda Ghajini effect hua tha..kheir chodo,who cares,all is well,that ends well πŸ˜ƒ)

Did you just say RT looked disinterested? πŸ˜³ You dont want ME to start my gibberish,do you? πŸ€£ Good. He was into the character okay? Jalal ko Zalzeera mein interest nahi hai! (FYI-zalzeera is think horrendous jeera waala drink i totally dislike πŸ€’)

He does need a haircut though. πŸ€” You rememba how long it had grown by the time he left prithvi?!  His haircut durign teh koteshwar yatra was what I call perfect  And even the one he maintained during DV. They used to gel it up just right,he looked really hot β˜ΊοΈ

Ah ya,where was I? Yes,Rajat's hair was perfect when JA began. These make up people have been very careless lately.  They over-did the makeup the other day and it was very much visible-the wrestling match day I think. I hardly rememba those epis πŸ˜•

Anyway,moving on. Jal Jo  Kya bolu? πŸ˜ƒ Bhagwaan ne sunli,bas. πŸ˜ƒ YOU know how frustrated I was over the weekend. Im just glad things just fell into place and hopefully teh Cvs are consistent,THIS TIME ATLEAST! 

The maalish scene was very smartly done. And yes,it did remind me of the Ameri Jalal  And see how Jo was boiling. Shivani,the peace-maker πŸ˜† Its so obvious that Jalal teases her and she falls for the trap each time. Awww,these two are so cute! Mujhe jhappi do tum dono πŸ€— 

Haan aur ab ek doosre ko jhappi do πŸ€£

Aiga! Ye wish bhi puri ho gayi!

How cute was THAT? Jodha constantly being worried for Jalal. That hug was so adorable. Bechaari apne jaan ki parwaa naa kiye bina,uski rakshaa karne nikal padi madam. Awww

Baffled Jalal must have been like "huh?aaj suraj kis disha se ugaa hai?" πŸ€£

Pssst. He said "DISHA" β˜ΊοΈ

Hehehe. Btw,I liked thsi one particular line a lot. When Jodha warned him about the plotting,he said "Woh shahenshah ki kya,jiske khilaaf shadyantr na racha jaaye" or something πŸ‘ Such a profound thought!

My Jallu baby is back-well almost! But I know,he'll be back for good! πŸ˜Ž
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

What? Why? Whom? Which?πŸ˜†

Im just shocked to see your update regarding the epi...πŸ˜† Me = Happy.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, Its Shivani not Sukanya..πŸ˜›
Edited by TheIronLady - 10 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
awesome lashy..just hope this ben tracks ends soon... just hope theyy dont drag it too much...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So much for the resolve to not watch this show...atleast until Benazir leaves...
I promptly went and caught up JJ parts after seeing all the posts..

And now after such a long long time, such beautiful  Jo-Ja scenes ...I wonder how many times am gonna go back and watch.

The maalish scene  was absolutey a delight to watch. Jalaal picks the moment when Jodha cant say much and gets his way. Loved it.
But what I liked the most was Jodha constantly worrying about Jalaal and the way she went and hugged him, shielding him from the attack.
I wonder when this girl is gonna wake up to the fact that she has fallen for him.

I loved her today. And Of course the fact that "that night" did not go into the same category as the vase.
Nice to see the daily analysis coming forth from you, Lashy Kanna.
Edited by prejudiced - 10 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Long time...no episode analysis post...nice to have one lashy πŸ‘

So finally we know that the shove has not been forgotten, Jalal is not under amnesia and Benazir is going to get the reply shove tomorrow(Jalal imagining her to be Jodha after the Tulsi hug today). What a relief...phew. The derailed story is coming back on track. Hope Jalal's acumen also finds its way back. Then we shouldn't mind the snakes, vamps, in fact the entire flora/fauna in the story, a haggard abu(l) mali, sub love stories or anything.

But one person is so consistent in the story.πŸ‘πŸΌ Baboon AK.

Btw, what is this lament about 'Pran Sankat' without any useful details and inability to express to Shahenshah! Hope Jodha doesn't write another letter to convey her thoughts!!!!😲🀣

Edited by Sandhya.A - 10 years ago
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
after last weeks fiasco today was the episode one could watch and not cringe...even when benazir tried to get close to jalal he didnt show interest except complementing her,well thats his nature,a natural charmer...also jodha trying to guards jalal from the fabricated soldiers attack was so cute...if only jalal knew what jodha had imagined seeing..
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry wrong post.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Edited by TheIronLady - 10 years ago
ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis πŸ‘
I was elated today! Finally the story is moving forward. Also, Jalal is slowly returning to form. πŸ˜‰
Even I think that they could have got a better actor for Abul Mali's role. For Ben's character they got Meghna, couldn't they have got someone with more screen presence for Abul Mali? Especially now, when he will have a bigger role to play. πŸ˜•