Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Banner by LaxshaloveArshi😊

Part 30:

Same day when she went to college, her profeesors told that there will be some selction going on inn the university to work in world's best organisations. They all are excited for the selection interviews. Professor further told them that its just another day. all students freaked out as they don't have much time to prepare.

Khushi who was doing the part time jobs after college was also excited and confident that she will get a god job as she is deserving and needy both. She was doing part time job but that's not enough for her as she needs more money for her projects. So she decided that no matter what she should get this job which will pay her more to survive and study.

AR Office , Sydney..

" Khsuhi Kumari Gupta, since I found you then why should I stay away from you. just wait and watch now. After tomorrow I will not crave for you one look. I will make you mine. Arnav Singh Raizada gets what he want. And this time and always, I want you. you have to understand this. 

" i will make you believe my heart. This is the reason i didnt get close to you yesterday. But before i loose my control i must tell u whats in my heart for you. I never want to break your trust. But you should have asked me at least once. You should not have given you so much pain for me. A person like me, who couldnt see that you are the one for me always. But dont know why i always fail in front of you. I cant use my brain now, but only heart. " Arnav was sitting on the leather couch with a glass of wine, in his penthouse. He has ordered to bring Khushi here and explain her everything but aftrr seeing her, his world almost stopped. 
Thinking all this his gaze went to the jalebi box right in front of him. His frowned eyes converted to amusement. 
" so miss gupta , you still have the same passion for jalebies.. Hmm..??? Good ateast you will taste the same now as before." Arnav has a pleasent smirk on his face making him look the sexiest male on this earth.

Khushi's room...

Khushi was preparing all the required documents for the interview. But the very thing she didnt know that because of her only this interview was organised. And her selection was surely done because her work was already seen and approved by no other then Arnav Singh Raizada long back.

Next day morning...

Arnav: make sure that she will not get to know all till she meets me. 
Man: ok sir, but if she started asking questions more then required then or if she refused to join for the job? Then?
Arnav(smirking evily): i will handle from there. But remember dare not take my name while interviewing. N i asure you that she is the best in what she does. Anyways, note all this and i dont like mistakes.

Candidates have arrived for the interview but khushi was the last one in the list. She was waiting for her turn to come. But with every person coming out with disaapointed face make her even more nervous. But she finally decided to ask milli who just came out.

Milli: yaar, they are really asking very tough questions but the personal interview was good.

Khushi: ohh... But why are u so sad when ur interview went good.

Milli: yaar they told me that they will select me but they cant give me to work in the main office but they offered me for the branch office.

Khushi: ohh great..

She hugged her.

Khushi: but now you go to the room, after finishing here i will join you.

Milli : but you are last one here and it will be almost evening when u will be interviewed... U sure you will be ok?

Khushi: ya ofcourse.

Milli; ok then all the best i will be lea ing first.

Its already 4 pm, when Khushi's name was called out. No one was present now except her.

Her interview went almost 15 minutes but in this time the HR and the technical head present for the interview got to know that she is remarkable and very intelligent. They were happy to select her not because because of the jack she unknowingly having but because of her intellect. They told her that she is being selected and will work from the main branch supporting the technical department as per her previous qualifications but her main task will be with the CEO.

Khushi was surprised to know this that she will be working with the top management. But overall she was happy. She never expected this. But one thing she was sure of that her project will be the best as she will be as a trainee there.

Interviewer: ok khushi, as you know that we have selected you, our sir needs to meet you.

Khushi: sure sir... But where may i find him?

Interviwer: go to the top floor and straight right.

Khushi nodded and moved towards the lift. She was excited to meet her boss. She thanked Devi Maiyya for giving this oppertunity so tat she could fulfill her dream... Wait !!!! Was this really her dream?? Wasnt she the one who said that dreams changes and the thing she is saying is her dream was not her dream but remain close to the one she loved. But things doesnt go as per our wish in this world. But what if someone is hell bent to fulfill her every wish??

Arnav's pov...

While he was sitting in his cabin with open laptop and just staring at the screen and smiling from last 15 minutes. He came to his cabin after getting so much exhausted from continous meetings and appointments but he did fail to open his lapi and watch Khushi's interview live. 

He has a smile on his face.

How beautiful she is looking while giving all the answers. I wish i could be there staring right into ur eyes but i know you will not except me like this again. I thought Arnav Singh Raizada is a man in front of whom the whole world bows down but you are different. You make me bow in front of you.

Yesterday i can see in your eyes feelings for me as if you too were waiting for me but why all this artificial anger then. You dont know how much i searched you. But now since you are in front of me i will never let you go anywhere.

You have no idea when i saw you for the first time, i was so furious mode but when i saw you, in your eyes, my all anger flew off like anything.. Dont know what was that in your eyes that make you so pure, one can see your heart directly from your eyes.

But then i got your software , the one i broke. Yes but i got the work from your dean. I was really amused to see that talent. I always admire beauty with brains but here too you have beauty and brain with lot of attitute. Somewhere i liked it but it irritate me a lot as no one ever talked to me like you did, as if i am nothing.

But my mad and super excited family wanted me to marry someone. But dont know why my heart was not ready .

Somewhere  didnt like whatever was happening and i could only see your face. Even while dreaming i had you. And today i can see that the morning dreams come true. Once i saw you that you left me and i am asking you to stay with me. But you went away n in reality too you left me... But one think i know that your devi maiyya is with me though i dont believe in god still.

Come khushi kumari gupta ... You dont know whats in store store for you.

But one thing i will make sure that you will not leave me and be with me forever.

Arnav's pov ended...

He saw a slim beauty adjusting her dress outside the closed door. He can see khushi as it was one sided mirror. A smile crafted on his lips.

" you are perfect khushi... You dont have to prepare yourself for meeting me... Just take a step and i will cover 1000 steps." Arnav thought when he was lost in khushi.

She opened the door with a smile but never expected Arnav to be sitting in the room. Her eyes popped out after seeing him and also a smile on his face.

Khushi: AAP... You ... What are you doing here.. In my boss' cabin??..

Arnav (standing and moving towards her): actually khushi... What ever you are for here ... I m too for the same thing...

Khushi(taunting) : ohh so AR designs is going so low after i came her... And you started going jobs for others...

Arnav(coming even more close) : actually i went low after you came her... And regading job.. As i will at your service always Madam...

Khushi actually smilled from her heart this time as she really like this side of Arnav as she has seen worst side of arnav. And she like the way Arnv is ready to pamper her. Her heart was jumping with joy... But then suddenly she remembered what all he has done when she started trusting him and again she is ready to trust him... But no she cant give in so easily... She cant trust him again and let him break her trust again.

Khushi( looking straight into his eyes) : good for you... But i really dont care now... And specially after what you have dont with me... You broke my trust ... Well i really wanted to forget all that and to moved on now...

Arnav(smirking): ohh really thats why you were dreaming for me last night???

Khushi: no no who said that... I mean its not true...

Arnav: ok may be but then why are you fumbling as if i caught you???

Ya thats true that she was caught but now she needs to cover that up...

Khushi: what ever it is... Why the hell are you here Mr. Raizada?? Please get out before my boss will come and i will complain him abt u...

She turned other way as she was seeing the love in Arnav's eyes... And she dont want to give in to his truthfullness because may be she has a good heart but her brain was not ready to accept Arnav.

Arnav( with authority): i am your BOSS Khushi kumari gupta... Now sit and dare not move an inch...

Khushi sit as if she knew he was his boss. Ofcourse why not she is not dump who dont know what this man Arnav Singh Raizada is capable of and when he could almost kidnap her in other country then being her boss is just a mere thing.

Arnav: get ready for tonite... We are going for the party... I mean a bussiness party and you have to wear this...

He gestured her towards a wrapped box...

Arnav:  and as its already late and i too have some work here and i dont trust anyone with you... You will get ready here in the office and we will go from here...
No more questions now... 

To be continued...

you all can throw chappals or anything you want...🤢 but i know i deserve it... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­... but what to do... but hope you will like this update... and please support me and dont forget me as you all are the part of my life. I really really love you all...

I will try to give you ODM update But what i actually wanted to say is that i am planning to write the second season of Un- Revealed truth and love... and Love in the roof will be soon continued...😳😳...
Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God!! Finally got an update from u. Waiting for this update so long. And coming to the update, Arnav is al set to woo his love bt in ASR style... They r going for a business party too. M so waiting desperately for the party chapter. Thanx for this beautiful update. Wish to read ur UT&L 2. Its gnna be rocking as the 1st season.
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it to the itsbEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It soo AWESOME.!!
love everything..
Arnav iz soo smart!
Arnav's POV was amazing...
Love Arnav's dialogue (lovrrboy type! ] 😆
Continue soon this time, pls...
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome arnav is her boss finally ab mazza aiega how will he manifoy khushi
richaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome
thanks for the pm
update soon
reshmimohan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice.😊
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the pm.😛
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
asr style wooing.so sweet yaar.i'm missing this type of asr onscreen yaar.anyays atleast i can read in the stories
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tht was simply awesome update
loved it 
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
May be he wanna to win her with hurt
But somewhere he is forcing her to join