Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sophz

Can you imagine the horror😲

what is the horror in this...Salman Katrina gave the biggest HIT of 2012...ETT...a whopping 198 crs...this forum may not love this pair...but the audience loves Salman-Katrina...and who cares what happens on this forum...try opening a poll on who is the bigger star among SRK, Salman, Aamir and Barun Sobti...and see Barun win by a landslide...yup...this is our BS forum...never trust anything that is said here... πŸ₯³
Sophz thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

what is the horror in this...Salman Katrina gave the biggest HIT of 2012...ETT...a whopping 198 crs...this forum may not love this pair...but the audience loves Salman-Katrina...and who cares what happens on this forum...try opening a poll on who is the bigger star among SRK, Salman, Aamir and Barun Sobti...and see Barun win by a landslide...yup...this is our BS forum...never trust anything that is said here... πŸ₯³

Because she suited the role in ETT thats why it worked. Actually Katrina's best chemistry is with Salman and Akshay! But can you imagine her playing Simran or Nisha πŸ˜²
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chevi

Anushka was the saving grace of that film She was cute πŸ˜†

The music... Saans could've been a great song in my opinion but those weird mismatched scenes of SRK-Katrina made me unreceptive I guess πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

The plot 🀒 I just kept wanting to facepalm πŸ˜† Agreed - Rab Ne maybe have not been generally accepted by critics or is not one of the best films but I laughed in some places and I loved the songs - so yes, I'd much rather see that 😊

True I really like rab ne bana Di Jodi songs, but jab tak hai jaan had no good songs, plus the plot was weird and boring so was the chem of the couple. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because she suited the role in ETT thats why it worked. Actually Katrina's best chemistry is with Salman and Akshay! But can you imagine her playing Simran or Nisha πŸ˜²

To be honest katrina chemistry with Srk, RK, Aamir had been really bad, her chemistry with salman had been best among all her co star. As far as salman goes, his chemistry with sonakshi had been better than kat, just my view 

Sorry to interrupt!! I loved ETT and Salman-Katrina pairing(so would not mind) but happy deepika is in it  now!!! 
@ Sophz agree and liked her with Salman and Askshay as well!!

Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IMFAO! What a misleading title πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Because she suited the role in ETT thats why it worked. Actually Katrina's best chemistry is with Salman and Akshay! But can you imagine her playing Simran or Nisha😲

Why not??? If Salman can play Prem...why can't she play Nisha...they both have similar acting capabilities and looks...so why not...If Sooraj can make Salman act...he can make Katrina act too

😎
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I loved ETT I will take this movie over most movies they make these days, (including salman's other movies) and the movie was good as well as Katrina's chemistry with salman. Edited by Kifsrkdewani - 10 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail
NOOO!!! 
o ur kiddingπŸ˜†
that would be a horror πŸ˜• 
want to see deeps and sallu =)
have been anticipating this jodi for a while now...
Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
OMG u just gave me the heart attack argh 😑