MG FF Gharshana-The Fight pt 1 pg 10 10th feb

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Okk i am here with a new story, i am posting prologue now but i will start updating when my other 4 works completes..  

Firstly this story is based on a telugu movie Gharshana, in Hindi (Force) and in tamil (Kaaka Kaaka) 

Its my favorite movie, i always wanted to write this story on Maneet and i am doing it now. I hope you love this story on Maneet too. 

GHARSHANA - THE FIGHT

Add "JyothiK" for pms.

Love you all

Chinni
Edited by _GoldenStarz_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Prologue

It's a small lake side farm house; the whole house is decorated like a newly wedded bride. There are lights and flowers everywhere. It's a small farm house, if we go backside of the house we can see the pleasant view of the lake, a cold breeze kissing you. It's a perfect place to celebrate or spend some time away from everyone. And this place is just 30 kms away from city and near Nagarjun Sagar Dam, Hyderabad. There was silence all over and it is so pleasant but soon there was a huge sound from the upstairs room. Someone has fell into the river, his body is wounded and he was shot, 2 bullets are there in his body which is making his every cell scream in pain. He is trying to open his eyes, but his wounds are not letting him to do so. Only one name is lingering in his mind. He cant let her go this time, she needs him and she is in danger because of him.

He have to save her at any cost, he should not die. But nothing is there in his hands, his wounded body and the blood which is coming out of his body. If he don't open his eyes he will die, even in this state he is thinking of her, if he won't get up now then she too will die in their hands. "No this should not happen; I have to get up not for me but for her. She needs me, get up get up get up" his mind is screaming. "GEEET" he shouted and opened his eyes. 

Here is the prologue and please suggest me the title, and yes please keep support me as always..

Waiting for your response and please do tell me should i continue this story or not as you all know the story.

Love

Chinni

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Index 

Prologue: Above

Edited by _GoldenStarz_ - 10 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Interesting prologue
vl be waiting 4 it:)
-Lehar- thumbnail
Gharshna is My favourite movie...waiting for the story to start
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new FF! Y no pm?? interestin prologue! Well written! update wen u can! n do pm! Thanks
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely prologue..pls cont soon..
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrast on new story Di
Loved the prologue ...n i luv force movie
but pls don't make Geet die in Ur FF pls
eagerly waiting for this...continue soon
thanks for pm