Users

Frequent Posters

veenisha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
chalo accha hai even he cleared varna gul ka kya hota who soch bhi nai sakte
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy that this guy stood by Gul, poor lady had to face all the hatred for no fault of hers in her previous show!
Karan wanted to leave, then why are fans hell bent on getting him back to the show? I don't get it, leave the guy alone and let him do what his heart really wants. ZEE maligned him because he didn't agree to continue the show, which he had wished should last for 2-3 years, when he suddenly changed his mind to go out of the show, they were angry because they have paid him high for a year. So it's the problem between him and the channel, Gul shouldn't blamed, I feel pity for that lady!
Actomyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor5

here is a challenge for u, give me one quote of KSG's in which he says that he wants to work for QUBOOL HAI for 2-3yrs?? no one is hating on GUL but it would have been nice if she had supported KSG, just the way he is supporting her, she is being a coward, as she still wants to run her logic less show on ZEE TV 

hehe, I am not that jobless to go through all old interviews and give you the proof. By the way baby, just relax and read the lines before jumping on someone, I said 'he had wished that QH should last for 2-3years' and you are asking me provide a quote where he said 'he wants to work for QH for 2-3 years'!
Aren't the two sentences mean different?? Why should I quote something which I didn't mention in my comments?
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
People really need to stop being such bad sports. Whats done is done. He himself wanted to quit so why are ppl angry at others? No one kicked him out. The only people possibly who tarnished his name is the channel. So direct ur anger there. People stop causing such a fuss. They are actors at the end of the day. They have other aspirations oyher dreams.. if they arent feeling a project anymore they have every right to leave. And KaBhi chemistry and asya while ill def miss it, they were just acting doing their jobs. The rest was fans fantasys. So please,as hard as it may be, try to get over it people. These peoples careers and dailynliving are what you all are messing with by sending such hatred. 
till ZRA everything was ok but later problems started in between channel and karan  I guess.
Actomyo thumbnail

here is a challenge for u, give me one quote of KSG's in which he says that he wants to work for QUBOOL HAI for 2-3yrs?? no one is hating on GUL but it would have been nice if she had supported KSG, just the way he is supporting her, she is being a coward, as she still wants to run her logic less show on ZEE TV 

And what Gul is doing is called professionalism and not cowardice. 
Her standing by Karan would cost her a show, for which she has put her all hard work along with her crew and Karan understands this as he is a part of this industry, that's why he is defending her. 
Actomyo thumbnail

well he never told the makers to stop running their show now did he? if his exit makes the show lose viewers then that is a different story, either way u r making up quotes, and I am really tempted to comment on the jobless thing but I won't

good that for once who overcame your temptations. I don't think I said anything like he told the makers to stop running the show? I mean, why would he say so?

nikki54 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

good that for once who overcame your temptations. I don't think I said anything like he told the makers to stop running the show? I mean, why would he say so?

then what was the point of Ur statement of Ur statement of he once wished the show ran 2-3yrs!? How do U know he still does not wish the same!? and u r seriously making up quotes
nikki54 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

And what Gul is doing is called professionalism and not cowardice.
Her standing by Karan would cost her a show, for which she has put her all hard work along with her crew and Karan understands this as he is a part of this industry, that's why he is defending her.

I don't care if KSG understands or not! I still believe that Gul is acting like a coward, and I stick by my opinion
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He wanted to leave in oct itself when his contract was to expire but there must be some reason. He has not been keeping well since a long time ...much before oct itself. Surbhi has time nd agn mentioned that every 2nd day he felt ill...u cant just blame him or say he doesnt care about his fans.
He was to liv d show in oct but didnt bcz he had his loyalty towards d show whc gve him so much...he did his part was evn willing to give more time to gve a proper closure but wat did he get in return ?

I m not blindly supporting him but every coin has two side without knwng d whole thng we cant blame him. He did wateva he could..gve his tym evn whn he was ill...gve d guy a lil benefit of doubt. Here he is clarifying things for his friend but wat did she do...the whole PH team is keeping mum evn whn zee stooped so low nd is conti. Defaming him...y ?
Calling an actor unproff...or tht he reports on set being drunk is not acceptable...when d actors he works with didnt feel tht way when they found him cooperative thn y gvng false commnts ???
For an actor his reputation matters a lot..its thr job somethng they do fr thr livng...his reputation can make or break him...thn y tarnish it ??