Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShoSurbhiddict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Now what will fans do who wanted QH to close cause looks like karan supports gul !

And people who want KaBhi back can see that Surbhi already has adjusted with raquesh 😆
TFS :D

umm, i guess there are never any adjstmnt issues..surbhi is friendly n moreover she is a professionl..even i want kabhi back, but yeah not for the reasn that surbhi has adjstmnt issues.. 😆
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Now what will fans do who wanted QH to close cause looks like karan supports gul !

And people who want KaBhi back can see that Surbhi already has adjusted with raquesh 😆

TFS :D

He not only supports Gul but also Raqesh, apparently based on Raqesh statement, KSG assured Raqesh that his fans will like him.

When KSG himself was not interested in continuing to play such an iconic role then it is wise to move on and enjoy the show with new actor. QH has other talented actors and supporting technicians who all work hard and their livelihoods are tied to the show, if show continues to deliver then it deserves to be aired and no one should wish for show to shutdown as it belongs to other hardworking folks as well, not fair to curse a show for one actor who himself don't want to continue with the show.
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sho31

umm, i guess there are never any adjstmnt issues..surbhi is friendly n moreover she is a professionl..even i want kabhi back, but yeah not for the reasn that surbhi has adjstmnt issues.. 😆

Even I dont say Surbhi has adjustment issues LOL
Well I didnt mean to say that but forget it !
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Go4welkin

He not only supports Gul but also Raqesh, apparently based on Raqesh statement, KSG assured Raqesh that his fans will like him.

When KSG himself was not interested in continuing to play such an iconic role then it is wise to move on and enjoy the show with new actor. QH has other talented actors and supporting technicians who all work hard and their livelihoods are tied to the show, if show continues to deliver then it deserves to be aired and no one should wish for show to shutdown as it belongs to other hardworking folks as well, not fair to curse a show for one actor who himself don't want to continue with the show.

WORD 👏
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
missing u ksg
plz come back soon
coolgal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. atleast he spoke.. thank.God poor gul khan... it's all because of that stupid ZEE TV ... they are the one's who have defamed karan..
Reemacreations thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

Gul will still get hate mailz.. she gives best but recieves worst from her all shows fan... thats her destiny

agree..
ShilpsRed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"We Trust You and Respect You"
"Love You Karan Singh Grover"❤️
plz come back soon...

TFS...
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really, after together ruining the show for me you all can really go to u know where, who cares
Also, he sounds likes mafia boss , giving reminder s about not speaking ill or not and since when people will start getting affected by fans.

And fandom adores him for even that. Anyway for Surabhi ,sake, hope the shows goes on

Though I really do not see any chem
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She prob kept quiet cos of their friendship, rem this particular someone was not showing up on time etc