Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
guys since u r talkin 'bout crushes..i have a huge crush on Tom Hiddleston and Orlando Bloom..i ve minor ones on chris Hemsworth,Luke Evans , Matt Damon , Jude Law...
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ashy_

I don't follow TVD so no opinion on that. Anyone else you are crushing??

Oh...cool! Even i don,t follow it much..watched some episodes only. Well then, it only takes a single glance for having a crush you see..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Among others...umm..recently just got over with Nathan Fillion πŸ˜† I mean i am over with Nathan but still havin on Rick..lolπŸ˜† Have you watched Castle? And i am still having a huge crush on Matt Lanter..i.e. Liam from 90210.😳 I still watch his episodes..ONLY his episodesπŸ˜›. Have you watched 90210?
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
^^ Woah..you have quite a "crush list" there.πŸ˜† Me  too havin a crush on Tom Hiddleton and Chris Hemsworth. And a little bit on Martin Freeman too..πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Oh damn! How can i forget..Chad Michael Murray and James Lafferty. πŸ˜› James scores more over Chad though πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PragzLuvzKB

Oh...cool! Even i don,t follow it much..watched some episodes only. Well then, it only takes a single glance for having a crush you see..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Among others...umm..recently just got over with Nathan Fillion πŸ˜† I mean i am over with Nathan but still havin on Rick..lolπŸ˜† Have you watched Castle? And i am still having a huge crush on Matt Lanter..i.e. Liam from 90210.😳 I still watch his episodes..ONLY his episodesπŸ˜›. Have you watched 90210?

I am a HUGE fan of Castle!!! Love CasKett!! They look amazing together. And I liked the guy who played Max,Naomi's husband the most in 90210!! 

Originally posted by: jyotimeena

guys since u r talkin 'bout crushes..i have a huge crush on Tom Hiddleston and Orlando Bloom..i ve minor ones on chris Hemsworth,Luke Evans , Matt Damon , Jude Law...

I really adore Tom Hiddlestone's acting. Loved him in Midnight in Paris. 
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@prag n @ashy u r a hiddlestoner too.so good to knw.
Do u knw that i share my bday with whom?
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok... its decided kya??? who is the next MOTW... if it is then... i have nothing more to say except...

Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
Every day is a Women's day for me!!! πŸ˜›
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ashy_

I am a HUGE fan of Castle!!! Love CasKett!! They look amazing together. And I liked the guy who played Max,Naomi's husband the most in 90210!! 

I know right?! CasKett sizzle together! :D Oh yeah..Max, He is my 2nd fav fav after Liam from the show :) Which other shows do you follow?