Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Raquesh is looking very promising in the promos, now we will have to wait and watch how well he will carry the popular and challenging role. I am looking forward for story to move. Looks like even Lalit is back as director...excited.
Ahlam122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR2020

Absolutely looking forward to it ... I watched finally last two weeks today & I'm excited that Asad will be back to whop some ass & look after Zoya & Dilshaad!

I cannot wait to see Asad Ahmed Khan ..! Some AsYa magic & preps for a nikkah ;-)

Gosh! don't know how do you guys move on so quickly?! For me it's not going to be the same any more! IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! AsYa nikkah was KaBhi/AsYa Right! ðŸ˜”
But, really please teach me, how do you guys move on that quick!!!!
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlam122

Gosh! don't know how do you guys move on so quickly?! For me it's not going to be the same any more! IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! AsYa nikkah was KaBhi/AsYa Right! ðŸ˜”

You need to understand what you like/love. I have always said I love AsYa, I am a fan of AsYa. I forward non-related AsYa scenes. KaBhi portrayed AsYa so yeah I am a fan of theirs too. I realized I love Asad and Zoya's characters and more importantly I love them as a couple because they complete each other. Trust me if this guy sucks (i.e. can't act) then I will quit the show but based on his looks and from the BTS I am excited. I forward FarNik and "find the papers" saga was pissing me off SO yeah I am all for the entry and the story moving. KSG fan forever but he left us, he always wanted to leave, he stayed past October for Gul (not to hurt the show as Ayaan was leaving)... why will I hold onto something that was never going to happen (AsYa nikkah with KaBhi). Everyone has their own ways and they take their own time to get over stuff but I hope that helps.
PS if it was a sarcastic comment...ignore the explanation 
Sb111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess I just don't get Indian TV and as such maybe someone can explain to me how you can separate the actor from the character when that character is so multi-layered and well loved and the actor who portrays him is even more so and has literally breathed life into it. I mean even my 9 year old said "mom that would be like them changing Damon (vampire diaries) ... That's just not done". When they found out all this was happening (on Christmas for those that don't remember) my kids immediate and strong reaction was "how can they do that" and "well we won't watch without KaBhi". Nothing against the new actor and those who say the show must go on. I guess I just find it hypocritical for a network to harp about 200 jobs when they pull shows all the time for lack of TRP and for fans to ditch the actor who made them fall in love with the character in the first place.Edited by Sb111 - 10 years ago
Sb111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

You need to understand what you like/love. I have always said I love AsYa, I am a fan of AsYa. I forward non-related AsYa scenes. KaBhi portrayed AsYa so yeah I am a fan of theirs too. I realized I love Asad and Zoya's characters and more importantly I love them as a couple because they complete each other. Trust me if this guy sucks (i.e. can't act) then I will quit the show but based on his looks and from the BTS I am excited. I forward FarNik and "find the papers" saga was pissing me off SO yeah I am all for the entry and the story moving. KSG fan forever but he left us, he always wanted to leave, he stayed past October for Gul (not to hurt the show as Ayaan was leaving)... why will I hold onto something that was never going to happen (AsYa nikkah with KaBhi). Everyone has their own ways and they take their own time to get over stuff but I hope that helps.

When the writers knew they had a year then ... Why all the unnecessary drag? Three missed marriages? Why build your strongest foundation on the lead couple? Why throw the lead actor under the bus when the sh*t hit the fan? And I really disagree that KSG picked the new guy for AAK. In his interview he said that he thought his fans would never accept a replacement and I guess as a fan that hurts me ... That people can move on so fast ...
Ahlam122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

Hey! no hard feelings man! But I seriously don't know what to say. It's really heartbreaking that it's no longer going to be KaBhi as AsYa. Uhhh! These RPLACEMENTS man, sooo wierd ðŸ˜¡!
Ahlam122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sb111

When the writers knew they had a year then ... Why all the unnecessary drag? Three missed marriages? Why build your strongest foundation on the lead couple? Why throw the lead actor under the bus when the sh*t hit the fan? And I really disagree that KSG picked the new guy for AAK. In his interview he said that he thought his fans would never accept a replacement and I guess as a fan that hurts me ... That people can move on so fast ...

Totally agree with you! Somethings just doesn't add up, feels like everybody is lying for some reason (media, the Chanel or Karan himself) who knows??  ðŸ˜•
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
finally,  i missed asad and i dont  really care who is playing it as long as asad is part of story, and actor does justice to their roles, 
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sb111

I guess I just don't get Indian TV and as such maybe someone can explain to me how you can separate the actor from the character when that character is so multi-layered and well loved and the actor who portrays him is even more so and has literally breathed life into it. I mean even my 9 year old said "mom that would be like them changing Damon (vampire diaries) ... That's just not done". When they found out all this was happening (on Christmas for those that don't remember) my kids immediate and strong reaction was "how can they do that" and "well we won't watch without KaBhi". Nothing against the new actor and those who say the show must go on. I guess I just find it hypocritical for a network to harp about 200 jobs when they pull shows all the time for lack of TRP and for fans to ditch the actor who made them fall in love with the character in the first place.

First of all you can't compare TVD or any other english show because countries like USA, Canada, and etc have something called strict contracts. The only way Damon can change is through a really nice explanation like body swap (Klaus special). Changing actors is really common in Indian serials and though I don't watch many (only watched DMG, QH, MJHT, and Kareena Kareena) and in those only in DMG the lead changed (3 times). Idk I have a different mindset when I watch Indian serials vs english and also I am not really that attached to Indian serials. My pull into the show was Zoya, I checked out QH for KSG but I hated Asad's character so I didn't watch it. Later on (my mom was still watching it) I walked in the scene where Zoya thinks Asad is a spy, I ended up watching the full episode. I loved Zoya's character and then when Asad transformed I loved his too. In Gossip Girl I loved Chace Crawford but I disliked Nate, I loved Dan but I was never a fan of Penn. There is a difference between characters and actors. I don't hate characters based on actors and I don't love characters based on actors. 
ASR2020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlam122

Gosh! don't know how do you guys move on so quickly?! For me it's not going to be the same any more! IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! AsYa nikkah was KaBhi/AsYa Right!😔

Maybe because I can respect someone's wishes. KSG doesn't want to play Asad anymore, so, why waste my time on being upset. No actor is bigger than the character. It's a job, people get promotions & move on - that's part & parcel of life. TV world is a profession & as viewers it's our choice.

AsYa are still around - That hasn't changed & the only change is KSG won't be Asad. I love Qubool Hai, AsYa stuff was a bonus. I'm going to support the QH team.

I know you will understand what I'm explaining here. The rest, is upto you.