Jodha Akbar 2nd Jan. '14 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Atka khan announces that for the final mukabala Sahanshah has chosen AK , Crowd screams that AK is gaddar .. MA is emotional seeing AK and thinks Janta who was wanted to take his life will prey for his life , Zaveda is very happy to see Ak .. Ak tells aawam that I am sorry for my nadani Shahanshah and Malika has to go though so much for my nadaani ... MA is very happy that AK is gave a good speeach after this aawam will be in his side ..AK says he is fighting for mugahal shaan..Then he says I want Shahansha to come here ..Jalal comes..AK bargains with Jalal saying I am not fighting for myself so if I win will I be considerd bafadar of Mughal saltant , Jalal nods , then he says if i win will I be released with honour Jalal says if you win whatever you want will be given to you ...AK thinks this one chance and I will pull the carpet when you will least expect ..

Fight begiins and Ak kills Imityaz , Ben is worried and thinks now she is alone and has all the resposibility to acomplish the mission ..

Jalal tells MA that he wants all the Khas of mughals to be gather in DEK..
Its DEK ..Jalal says whatever AK did I was very angry but today after this wiln I am happy ..He says you weer probhibited from DEA and DEK but now since you are here that means I have forgiven you ...Jalal announces that he will be given his subedari back and then all begums gives him some gold gifts and then Jalal says hope after this you will never do any gusthaki ,,Ak promises that he won't ..Then AK comes to MA and mother son become emotional ..

Resham is very happy and singing alawela sajan aayo re .. MA comes and Resham become scared and MA says you can sing as I am very happy today ..

Ben is worried and telling Zakira that how can Imtiyaz khan can die ..did you she how AK killed him ..Ben trips and AK holds her , He lust over her Ben is in his arm MA comes there she introduces her to him but then she scold his for doing this how can he do this inspite of knowing she is close to Jalal ..

Hameeda is with JO she is telling Jo that thank god MA suggested AK's name at the right time otherwise Jalal would have jumped into the mukabala , JO prises MA , Hameeda praises JO saying in Harem where all the begum are in hode to get praises form Jalal and wants to get close to him you seems unaffected by that , JO thinks she is Ok with all but Ben seem superficial why she seems fake in all her harkat ..
Ak is drinking and comes to Zakira He praises her saying what a welcome , you have done all this for me , Zakira says this is for me , then she shares that how she used Ben's beauty tip and her skin got spoilt and Hakeem sahiba told me to sleep on white flower so that my skin will become back to normal ...Ak laughs and says you think I came here to spend time with you ? I came here to take this and then he pours some liquer in his glass..and says I am going to Ben , Zakira is very happy that he understands her so much ..

Shaifuddin in the jail is not happy that AK is been realeased and enjoying his life he is still here , then a solider comes to him , and informs that Jalal is busy with a new baandi Ben , he heard that she was in Abu maalis camp ..Shaifuddin gives a wicked smile , He plans to take advantage of this information he writes a letter to JO saying he wants to meet her soon as its urgent because there is a life threat for Jalal ..he gives that massage to the solider and asks him to give that to JO , He thinks after this chaal Jo will help him get out of this kaid ..

JO is in her room with moti and receives that massage sent by Shaifuddin , She reads it and become worried shares the information with Moti ..

Precap : JO is with Jalal and telling him that there is a conspiracy going on , Its a life threatening for you , Jalal looks at her , seems thoughtful ..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS