Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi ! guyss its my second attempt to write an Os ! Hope u will like it  ! this thought was going on in my mind from many days n I can't stop myself from writing it ! 
Jalal was feeling guilty . This time also he was wrong and Jodha was right . Yes , she was right Benazir wasn't good for me,she was a danger to my life but I kept on insulting Jodha.But why am I feeling guilty ? As a begum,it was her duty to save my life . Then why I am feeling so much guilty ? Am I in love with her ? No,that's not possible , I don't have a heart and I can't love anyone.Love makes one weak and love can never happen to me. These were the thoughts going on in Jalal's mind.

In Shariffudin's room-
He was released from the prison and once again he became Shehenshah's wafadar.
Shariffudin-Jalal,tumne khud apni maut ko bulava bhejahai.Hahahaha (laughing victoriously with a smirk)Sabse pehle hum apni mohabbat ko cheenege , humse ab aur intezaar nahi hota hum aaj hi Jodha ko apna banayenge.

In Jodha's room-
Jodha was sleeping peacefully in her room.She was feeling proud that she was able to save her husband's life.Suddenly,her peaceful sleep was disturbed by the sound of windows and curtains.
Jodha (to herself)-Hey Ambe maa ! yeh itni tez hava kyu chal rahi hai kahin yeh kisi anhoni ka sanket toh nahi ! 
She got up from the bed and closed the window and went to take water from the jug.Suddenly, someone covered her mouth from a handkerchief and she fainted there.Man-Aaj toh tum humari ho jayogi , humari !
He took her in his arms and rided the horse to the forest.

In Jalal's room-
Jalal(to himself)-Humme lagta hai ki humme Jodha begum se ek baar muaffi maang leni chahiye , par iss waqt toh woh so gayi hongi . Humme phir bhi ek baar jaakar dekhna chahiye. And he went to the haram,and saw everyone sleeping, he thought that he should go back and sleep but then he thought that if he will not go, then he wil not be able to sleep tonight . So,he proceeded towars her room.He went slowly on his toes without making any noise but when hereached near her bed,he was surprised to see no one there.
Jalal-Itni raat ko Jodha begum kahan ja sakti hai , mehel mein toh sab so rahe hai phir Jodha begum kahaan ja sakti hai.He went to his daasis.
Jalal-Umm..(to wake Moti)
Moti(in a hurry )-Ji pranaam,Shehenshah kuch chahiye aapko ?
Jalal-Nahi hume kuch nahi chahiye,hum tumse yahaan poochne aaye hai ki kya tumhe pata hai ki Jodha begum kahaan hai ?
Moti-Ji shehenshah woh apne bistar par so rahi hongi.
Jalal-Woh wahaan nahi hai , kya tumhe pata hai woh itni raat ko kahaan ja sakti hai ?
Moti-Ji nahi shehenshah,Jodha itni ratri ko kahin nahi jaati hain.
Jalal went from there and informed Atgah sahab to check whole mehel.
Jalal-Atgah sahab ,kuch pata chala ki Jodha begum kahaan hai ?
Atgah sahab -Nahi Shehenshah humne poora mehel acche se khojvaya hai kisi bhi sainik ko Jodha begum nahi dikhi.
Jalal(in a worried tone)-toh Jodha begum kahaan ja sakti hai ?
He rushed towards the forest and sent forces to other corners  of Agra.
In the forest -
The man reached with Jodha to his secret khema.(Guyyss he is non other than Shariffudin)He was so excited that today he will win Jodha and they will lively happily ever after.He laid Jodha on the bed.And went outside .
Shariffudin -Hum chahte hai ki tum humare bistar ko acche se fulon se sajaa do.
Bandhi-Ji thik hai , huzoor.
She decorated the bed with rose petals.
Meanwhile,Jalal's soldiers were spread all over the city.But Jodha was nowhere seen. 
In Shariffudin's tent-
Jodha got up and was surprise to see Shariffudin beside her,caressing her head.
Sharif-Uth gayi tum Jodha ! Aaj tum humari ho jaogi humari.
Jodha(in a shock)-Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai, hum abhi ja rahe hai yahaan se.
Sharif(holding Jodha's wrist)-Kahaan jaogi tum , Jalal kabhi tumhe dhoond nahi paayega.
Jodha-Aahh, humme jaane dijeeye ! Chodiye humara hath.And she got up from the bed trying to release her hand.
Shariffudin(also got up from the bed)-Jodha tum humari mohabbat ho , tum humme chodke kaise ja sakti ho .
And he pulled her towards him.Jodha picked up a vase and throwed it on his forehead.
Sharif-Tumhari itni zurrat! and witht this he slapped her hard on her face,making her fall on the ground.Tears were continously coming out from her eyes.
Jodha(in a teary voice)-Jaane dijeeye na humme, humne aapka kya bigaada hai.
Shariffu-Tumne kuch nahi bigada par tum humari mohabbat ho aur hum apni mohabbat ko kisi ke hawale nhi hone denge.
Jodha tried to rum n to catch her shariffu tore the sleeve of her blouse.
She got really scared and tried to cover it with her dupatta.
Shariffu came near her, n started caressing her head .
Shariffu-Aao Jodha humare paas ho n he forced himself on her.
He was about to kiss her when suddenly a voice echoed in the room-Jodha sirf humari hai ! Jodha was happy to see Jalal.She rushed towards him and said in a shakey voice-Shhhehenshaa..hh humme bach...a lijiye and she fainted in his arms.
Jalal went to Shariffudin and said -Tumhari zurrat kaise huyi humari begum ko chune ki and slapped him hard on his face.Jalal's soldier came and arrested Shariffudin.Jalal went to Jodha and covered her with his jacket.He was feeling very sad.He took her to the mehel from the secret door and called the hakims to treat her.Next day, Jodha woke up and was surprised to see Hamida and  Jalal beside her.She tried to sit but Jalal stopped her and said-Jodha begum aap aaram kijeeye . 
Hamida(in a teary voice ) -Aap kaisi hai humari bacchi ?
Jodha-Humm theek hai Ammi jan . 
Hamida-Allalh ka lakh lakh shukr hai ki ussne yeh gunaah hone se bacha liya accha ab hum chalte hai ap aaraam kijiye.Now,Jalal and Jodha were alone in the room.Jalal-humme muaff kar dijeeyi Jodha begum ! 
Jodha-Ismein aapki kya galti thi Shehenshah , agar aap sahi waqt par naa aate toh pata nahi humara kya hota ! 
Jalal-Shh !! aapko kuch nahi ho sakta .
With this she hugged him tightly and both were lost in the hug.
The end 
Please forgive me for my mistakes ! I'm ready for your Jutta n chappals ๐Ÿ˜› I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

Edited by Mishika123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mishika darling ๐Ÿค— 
It was an awesome OS ... 
You are such a beautiful writer my darling ๐Ÿค—
keep writing ... 
Indhulovesparii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
mishika dear..awesome storyโญ๏ธloved it alot..keep writing more and thanks for the pm
shikhag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yr mazza aa gya
Ye boring ben track bhi fika pad gya
Very romantic OS
Kash aaisa sach me ho jaye
Keep writing dear pls๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh...mishika dear...
it was fab...
keep it up dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey that was  beautiful๐Ÿค—
keep it up
loved possessive jALAL๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cheapuddin ki toh aisiki taise๐Ÿ˜ก
loved it

Delphi-03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome!!!๐Ÿ‘
You should continue this story yaar!! This storyline is better than the one being shown in the show!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Priya14711 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, amazinggg Update  :) 
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Misika really Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Loved it!!!! Start writing more and more ๐Ÿ˜Š
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail