Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes the makers know how much the fans love olicity and felicity.. i don't think they'll go according to the book bcoz this season has been good for oliver felicity... 
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nyctophilia

Yes the makers know how much the fans love olicity and felicity.. i don't think they'll go according to the book bcoz this season has been good for oliver felicity... 

Yep. I think there will be a big fan backlash if they don't show something between Ollie and Felicity.

I liked Felicity the moment her character entered the show.

And now Sara is back.

Ollie has 3 women to choose fromπŸ˜†

nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

I don't think he could get a better debut. Its a YRF. Plus his costar is Parineeti and its by the guy who made Band Baaja Baraat and i loved that movie.

He could have gone the KSG and Barun way. No sign of their movie releasing.

Barun made such a big mistake leaving IPK. He is never going to get the same popularity again.

Hmmm true i wish the movie does well.. The thing is that i don't see him getting the same fame and popularity through movies.. Just look at Rajeev khandelwal his debut movie was a hit but now i don't even know where he is or what he is doing...
nyctophilia thumbnail
Sara is a guest character.. i love her as black canary but i dont like oliver sara pairing.. i have heard they are gonna make Laurel Black Canary πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
whispa thumbnail

Hmmm true i wish the movie does well.. The thing is that i don't see him getting the same fame and popularity through movies.. Just look at Rajeev khandelwal his debut movie was a hit but now i don't even know where he is or what he is doing...

TV actors definately do have it tougher. 

I think Sushant is proving to be the exception. He is doing pretty well. And I never envisioned him as a movie actor! In fact I'm still surprised!

I wish Rajeev had stuck to TV. Sujal!
whispa thumbnail

Sara is a guest character.. i love her as black canary but i dont like oliver sara pairing.. i have heard they are gonna make Laurel Black Canary πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lets just hope they make her less annoying!

Shru is going to be pleased with us. We've actually moved a couple of pages of the CC!πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail

This is the lead couple in Beinteha. They are cute together.

The girl is Amrita Rao's sister.

nyctophilia thumbnail
Exactly That's why i feel Tv actors should stick to Tv... Lets hope his movie does good...

Right now i am just waiting for suits to come back again... I really need Harvey And Donna back in my life.. You have to watch the third season farrah Its has major HD track... I ship so hard i will be pissed if they don't get to together..
whispa thumbnail

Exactly That's why i feel Tv actors should stick to Tv... Lets hope his movie does good...

Right now i am just waiting for suits to come back again... I really need Harvey And Donna back in my life.. You have to watch the third season farrah Its has major HD track... I ship so hard i will be pissed if they don't get to together..

Ok. I wll start catching up with it at the weekend. You've got me curious about Donna and Harvey. I hope they don't ruin it!
nyctophilia thumbnail
The girl looks cute... Yeah i know Amrita rao's sister.. her name is preetika right??