Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kritzi aren't you watching Yeh hai Mohabbatein? I thought you might.
The fact that its Ektas show has really put me off watching cos eventually she just gets you so frustrated with her ridiculous plots😆
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Elementary is great too. I have to catch up on the last few episodes of Arrow. Told you I watch a lot of american shows😆

I know you've stopped watching Indian shows but how about movies? Do you still watch them?

Nope No indian movies too i don't even remember the last bollywood movie i saw..
I haven't watched last 3 arrow eps either.. i can't tolerate Laurel i can't even stand her for a second.. 😆
whispa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyctophilia

Nope No indian movies too i don't even remember the last bollywood movie i saw..
I haven't watched last 3 arrow eps either.. i can't tolerate Laurel i can't even stand her for a second.. 😆

I was just about to ask you if you're a Laurel shipper or a Felicity shipper. I guess i got my answer😆
nyctophilia thumbnail
No sweetie sadly i do not watch any indian shows i don't even know the names of the shows you mentioned.. i don't know about any of them... i just can't get myself to watch them.. after getting into american shows i just do not like watch any of our desi shows
whispa thumbnail

No sweetie sadly i do not watch any indian shows i don't even know the names of the shows you mentioned.. i don't know about any of them... i just can't get myself to watch them.. after getting into american shows i just do not like watch any of our desi shows

Oh I understand. They can be extremely frustrating. Just when you start enjoying them they get ruined!

I normally start watching shows and end up giving up on them cos they start to irritate!

I've stuck with the ones you've mentioned but lets see how they go.

Did you know KW has been signed for a movie. Thanks to Harshu she keeps us updated.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Laurel From Arrow And Scottie From Suits I Can't stand these two characters at all.. I get so pissed every time they appear on my screen... 😳
I love Oliver Felicity ❤️
nyctophilia thumbnail
Yes i know i read it somewhere that he has signed a movie.. personally i feel he should stick to TV.. but well wishing him good luck
nyctophilia thumbnail
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33600000/Donna-Harvey-harvey-and-donna-33645374-500-556.png

I Just Love them so much ☺️
Edited by nyctophilia - 10 years ago
whispa thumbnail

Laurel From Arrow And Scottie From Suits I Can't stand these two characters at all.. I get so pissed every time they appear on my screen... 😳
I love Oliver Felicity ❤️

I think in the original story, Oliver is supposed to end up with Laurel but Felicity has become so popular I don't know what the makers are going to do.

Kind of like AR V SR in DMG. I guess the makers didn't realise how popular SR were and ignored the fact. 

Its just so unfortunate that they have made Laurel so unlikeable. I liked her with Ollie's best friend and then they go and kill him!
whispa thumbnail

Yes i know i read it somewhere that he has signed a movie.. personally i feel he should stick to TV.. but well wishing him good luck

I don't think he could get a better debut. Its a YRF. Plus his costar is Parineeti and its by the guy who made Band Baaja Baraat and i loved that movie.

He could have gone the KSG and Barun way. No sign of their movie releasing.

Barun made such a big mistake leaving IPK. He is never going to get the same popularity again.