Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Poor Kushi..doesn't Sheetal know their current financial condition?? So irresponsible
Shyam is Upto some things !! Great update

Happy new year Kavi
ppriyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy new year.. loved the update
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread!

I bet the eyes were off Shyam

and Arnav is already helping them so much that he doesn't need to marry Sheetal ergh

and aww he's ill and she took care of him...

Good update!
Can't wait for Arnav to find out the reason behind Khushi's reason

Do update soon please!
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for updating. It w as amazing
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ
Both Arnav and Khushi are suffering in their own way ... 
Arnav because he can't just let the relationship with Kapoors end because they are 
going through a financial crisis and need help ... they in turn had helped him when 
he needed help ! so for the time being he is stuck with Sheetal 
Khushi ... because she cannot tell Sheetal being the reason behind her resigning from
her job ...

waiting to read the next ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear. Just started reading this story of your and finished all chapters in one go. It is damn interesting. I am truly glued to as to what will happen next. Cant wait to read more. Please do pm me when u update next, 
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread...Interesting update..both craving for each other..he know that the khushi is hiding something from him...that's why she is behaving like this...i wish arnav will find out soon..& soon he get rid of idiot sheetal...so kapoor's have financial problems..and seems like sheetal is totally unaware of their financial status...Arshi belongs to each other..loved the way she taking care of him...heart touching the way he finds his solace in her arms...feeling really sorry for khushi..continue soon..
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally u r here...i had gone mad without u...i am so happy that u r back...
First of all happy new year...
Then about the update...i am getting a very bad feeling...arnav n khushi has a communication gap between them n sheetal n shyam r the evils frightening me like hell...pls dont separate them..
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations continue soon
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
 - Unres

Hmmm...so the reason behind Kapoors in RM is their Financial condition. And still knowing this, Sheetal act like a snobbish unaffected person. She is not even concern of her mothers illness too. I get it that she things her mother is at fault for not taking the right treatment and worsening her condition leading to expensive treatments but she is no less. πŸ˜‘

Her carefree and no responsibility attitude along with expensive and spendthrift lifestyle which she still doesn't want to change, is the big problem. I think, she is highly mistaken if she thinks that Arnav will marry her for the revere he feels for her father. Arnav is already paying back by taking care of Mrs. Kapoor and helping Mr. Kapoor. The day he will find out what transpire between Khushi and Sheetal and the way Sheetal keeps taking advantage of the guilt she instilled in Khushi of Croog's trip, she will be out for good.

Sheetal is one rude person, and you clearly showed for her love means gifts, pampering by boyfriends(which she already mentioned are son of big business men whereas Arnav is a self made man so he knows the value of money). For Khushi, love means taking care of people you love, respect and care for. An example is Mrs. Kapoor and she is taking care of her without anyone asking her to do so another reason could be Mrs. Kapoor is very important to Arnav.

Loved the way Khushi took care of Arnav. But it was very less for a Arshi hungry reader. 

Nani is awesome. Trust Nani to bring a hope or correct anything going wrong.

In Total Nice Update. πŸ‘
Edited by rk2127 - 10 years ago