pizzahot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hie peepz! Lets write a one shot, sab milke likhte hain ,
So the rules is , I will write a para , and the next one wil continue it with the next para
Remember it should be ROMANTIC 😛
Ok , ready , , steady , po 😉

--------
One-shot game:
It was a pleasant evening , with birds chirping n winds blowing, she was enjoying her pakora and hot kashmiri chai sitting in the lounge , wen some one closed her eyes from behind, she kept th hand and said" aap, ?" And turned back to see who he/she was.".

_____
Now continue with dis frezz
Remem it'd be very romantic as d story progress!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pizzahot thumbnail
Nobody z interested ?
Kisi ko forum activities improve nahi karna hai kya?
Comment guyz!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My Para ðŸ˜³

" As she turned back ...she was delighted to see Zain...with his witty smile...She is upset with him as he dint come on new year party.Zain asks for forgiveness and even kneels down and becomes murga...Aliya starts giggling and burst in to laughter...seeing Zain sitting down...",,,Both laugh and soon  snow fall starts 
pizzahot thumbnail
"Alia starts dancing as she enjoys this climate, zain was mesmerized by her beauty, he took slow steps towards her while she was enjoying every bit of d climate, " zain stopped her abd removed the snow flakes from her hair onebyone."

P.s. akkiluvsnbt ,urs para z much better than mine . Mine z nt gud enuf
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
U r para is also good yaar..Atleast u started first para and then i conitnued...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
My Para 2 
" As Zain was removing snowflakes Aliya became a bit uncomfortable and tries to move back..This behaviour of Aliya confuses Zain...Aliya tells Zain to stay in limit and soon Zain holds Aliya tightly and asks.." I love u damn it!!...And in love there is no limit...no boundary..."...
pizzahot thumbnail
Thanku.
Btw y z nobdy else cmmntng.?
Kahan ho sab
pizzahot thumbnail
Alia knew that he love her but this was the first time he confessed, she was feeling like 'heaven-on-earth' , she blushed crimson red , zain holded her hand and entwined with hers, "tum sharma rahi ho" he smirked
SHe left his hand and ran away from the lounge.
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm loving this game :P

Would love to participate but right now I'm short of ideas :(
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He followed her back with a naughty smirk. She hid behind a small bush peeping from d corner of it. He was searching her anxiously. She giggled n hid back again but when she pops her gaze he wasn't present. She's startled n started searching her but suddenly she's been pushed nearby a hard soft body snuggling her safely in his arms. She flushes ferociously cng Zain knitting his eyebrow with a victory look.