For me I fill every thing is ok when avinash show come we hear
so many thing just come from new fans and ruby still wear her ring
and some body need them told they ok
so sbs did not say they breakup only they hear the news and tell

so true i dont also believe them
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Plss don't believe this news we know Avina is together .
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Rubina commented on Avinash cousin sis pic on Facebook
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

plss share here
megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

No dear SBS never shows confirmed news.Most of the time their speculations are based on either TC or TOI. 

i knw dear dats y i said most but nt all...becoz even i dnt trust this news.
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

can you pls share? is it a recent? thanks
premvahini thumbnail

I can beleive and assume that all these channels and  articles are just rumors .  But  what I don't understand is that if everything is alll right why is  Avinash  saying  no comments to personal life now .  When before they were quite open about it and wouls share personal pictures and everything on FB and other networking sites or even interviews. 
For awhile I tried  to beleive that may  be for his new show he is been asked to do so. But now I dont understand why woud  that be needed there are so many  shows ( with love storeys0 where leads  are either married or in relationships with other TV or non TV artists --- if no one is  asking  them to hide there relationship whu would Avinash be asked to do so .  Some of the members think he is doing that to protect  Rubina from hate mails  but I find that very hard to beleive . If other tele couples can handel  this issue why can't Avinash & Rubina .

I as their fan  daily wish to get some hint to know that they are together  but every day I get disappointed .  I think its not fare on us fans to get  tortured  like this  everyday .  If they are  truely broken up they should  come and  say  that in open --- so that fans can  reconsile to the fact.

So my guess is that  they probably do have some issues and may be are hoping  to resolve those .  So at this point they cant share teir status because they themselves are working to resove that .

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Hope This News Isn't True.

kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you. I am just shattered that we dont get to hear from Avina directly, everyday is unending wait...at one time they never hide fro fans but now they are ignoring. Hope they speak soon

Originally posted by: premvahini

I can beleive and assume that all these channels and  articles are just rumors .  But  what I don't understand is that if everything is alll right why is  Avinash  saying  no comments to personal life now .  When before they were quite open about it and wouls share personal pictures and everything on FB and other networking sites or even interviews. 
For awhile I tried  to beleive that may  be for his new show he is been asked to do so. But now I dont understand why woud  that be needed there are so many  shows ( with love storeys0 where leads  are either married or in relationships with other TV or non TV artists --- if no one is  asking  them to hide there relationship whu would Avinash be asked to do so .  Some of the members think he is doing that to protect  Rubina from hate mails  but I find that very hard to beleive . If other tele couples can handel  this issue why can't Avinash & Rubina .

I as their fan  daily wish to get some hint to know that they are together  but every day I get disappointed .  I think its not fare on us fans to get  tortured  like this  everyday .  If they are  truely broken up they should  come and  say  that in open --- so that fans can  reconsile to the fact.

So my guess is that  they probably do have some issues and may be are hoping  to resolve those .  So at this point they cant share teir status because they themselves are working to resove that .