Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys today on sbs the showed few jodis who broke up in 2013 and there was avinash rubina also they said that avina dont say properly about their break up but as sourses say they broke up and they also said that hope they patch up again in 2014

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes i too saw it just now...i was shattered to see that  becoz sbs never show which is nt true...most of their news comes true BUT i m happy that they themself said that both avi n ruby never accepted abt this...so we also cant accept it. lik all other couples in their list acceted their break up publically.AVINA are  very much TOGETHER😛 Edited by megha_b - 10 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: megha_b

yes i too saw it just now...i was shattered to see that  becoz sbs never show which is nt true...most of their news comes true BUT i m happy that they themself said that both avi n ruby never accepted abt this...so we also cant accept it. lik all other couples in their list acceted their break up publically.AVINA are  very much TOGETHER😛

No dear SBS never shows confirmed news.Most of the time their speculations are based on either TC or TOI. 
They are not always correct and they do speculate from other sources. Hope all this false news stop soon 
Wishing avina more happiness 😊
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

They are not always correct and they do speculate from other sources. Hope all this false news stop soon 

Wishing avina more happiness 😊

so right jesnhi di i hate this sbs people i seriously hate them 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
You can never trust SBS. And,even after saying that AviNa have broken they themselves accepted that AviNa haven't accepted,so I'm sure this is false.So,they are still together.
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its like last nail in the coffin for me, i dont know what to say. I cant even say thank you for sharing
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha_b

yes i too saw it just now...i was shattered to see that  becoz sbs never show which is nt true...most of their news comes true BUT i m happy that they themself said that both avi n ruby never accepted abt this...so we also cant accept it. lik all other couples in their list acceted their break up publically.AVINA are  very much TOGETHER😛

Unless and until AviNa themselves don't accept that they have seperated we can't and shouldn't believe any of the media people.Be it TC, TB or SBS and SBB. Because ultimately they are just saying what they hear from other media people.They don't bother to find out the truth.They love to speculate and add spice. That's it.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See that but they did not tell they breakup
I no avinash and ruby still together and I month
ago they are same party of Kristi ch act but they did not
take picture together may be for media
and hope all is well with both because sbs did not say they breakup
Good luck avi and ruby
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God now i started feeling truth in these rumors...i just hope there is not but what is the reason why avina does not want to clear any air. hope they do soon, feel miserable