Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

Aww now I am in ShraNal dreamland!! They are too magical!!
I hope the party brings them closer!!😳😳

this is great material...they are just the best and im dying over these two...kunal muscles...so nice through his white dress jacket that i love...
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasinha

awooo  Alas there was no mirror for Kunal to see Shraddha's expression while hugging him πŸ˜› πŸ˜› but m sure that he felt it πŸ˜³ loved his expression as wellπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

he doesn't need a mirror he totally know how shraddha reacted he must have known. plus shraddha is not playing fair. she is giving mixed signals. she's alluding that she is going to keep her distance from him and now is closing her eyes when she is hugging him...mixed signals make up ur mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Huggs to you for this πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you!! Many many hugs from my side!! πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
Nazzyx8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

you embody here what every single girl in this forum wishes...we all wish we were shraddha. i would have hugged him a lot longer that would made kunal and everyone around even more uncomfortable.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kunal is simply perfect!! I would do the same close my eyes and hug him tight!! Ohh yeah I would love to fall in his heavenly arms!! ☺️☺️
Nazzyx8 thumbnail

this is great material...they are just the best and im dying over these two...kunal muscles...so nice through his white dress jacket that i love...

Uff white is my favourite colour now.. thanks to Kunal!! He looks absolute handsome & hot in white!! ☺️☺️Day DreamingDay Dreaming
swasinha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uff white is my favourite colour now.. thanks to Kunal!! He looks absolute handsome & hot in white!!

He looks handsome in white ... He looks handsome in Black... He looks handsome in Red... He looks handsome in Grey.. He dominates on all colors and terribly looks hot in every color he wears
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Uff white is my favourite colour now.. thanks to Kunal!! He looks absolute handsome & hot in white!!

😳😳😳😳😳 took words out my mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nazzyx8 thumbnail

He looks handsome in white ... He looks handsome in Black... He looks handsome in Red... He looks handsome in Grey.. He dominates on all colors and terribly looks hot in every color he wears

After all his the king of expressions & colours!! πŸ‘β­οΈ
Only Ravish can play the role of Kunal flawlessly!! Natural talent!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nazzyx8 thumbnail

😳😳😳😳😳 took words out my mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kunal fans think alike!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

After all his the king of expressions & colours!! πŸ‘β­οΈ
Only Ravish can play the role of Kunal flawlessly!! Natural talent!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

only Ravish bet if they gave him nothing but a rag he could make that sexy or even that of a large snowman he will still pull it off