swasinha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For all my lovely friends who wish to see the precap again and again πŸ˜³

http://indiatvportal.com/tv-shows/ek-nanad-ki-khushiyo-ki-chaabi-meri-bhabhi-precap-promo-720p-3rd-january-2014-video-watch-online-hd/

Mindblowing precap.. enjoy this and keep dreaming about tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Wish that friend of kunal would have been a body builder so that he could have given a nice push to kunal for the hug to be a bit tight πŸ˜³

I just wish that everybody in the party keep pushing shranal so that they are pushed to one cozzy corner of the party hall with lights dim so that nobody can intervene their privacy.. Now if shranal feel awkward then keep feeling πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and we will keep enjoying your awkwardness πŸ˜³
I would love to enjoy Shraddha's awkwardness and Kunals starring her with his dreamy eyes.πŸ˜›

Today I just cannot stop my laughter for Kamini.. her expression was so funny.. as if destiny is fooling her big time.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ and she deserves it
Keep praying to mata rani and mata rani will do what ever she wants to do.. coz Matarani is not a selfish dumbo like you.. and then comes the precappp ... πŸ‘πŸ‘ bingooo😲
Edited by swasinha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks, I can now see the Pre-cap before it airs in 4 hrs time.

Was dying to see it, hope things do move on with Shranal after the dance ,want to see the smirk wiped of Kamini's face😊
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharingπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Shraddha killed me with her closing her eyes "can this be real?" i guess she is thinking yes shraddha its really real and you're one lucky ole' girl that gets to hug all of that in its living, breathing, and conscious glory. you should count urself lucky as we can only dream about hugging kunal so relish the moment
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
Nazzyx8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing!! 😳
I don't know how will I sleep tonight as I am too excited for tomorrow!!
The precap was a start.. hope we get plenty of ShraNal magical scenes!!
ShraNal are the best!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzyx8

Thank you for sharing!! 😳

I don't know how will I sleep tonight as I am too excited for tomorrow!!
The precap was a start.. hope we get plenty of ShraNal magical scenes!!
ShraNal are the best!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

cannot stop replaying the precap...shraddha is really killing me with her closing her eyes when she hugs himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nazzyx8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

cannot stop replaying the precap...shraddha is really killing me with her closing her eyes when she hugs himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi5!! Same here!!πŸ€— She is one lucky girl!! Wish I was Shraddha!! Day Dreaming
swasinha thumbnail

Hi5!! Same here!!πŸ€— She is one lucky girl!! Wish I was Shraddha!!

awooo  Alas there was no mirror for Kunal to see Shraddha's expression while hugging him πŸ˜› πŸ˜› but m sure that he felt it πŸ˜³ loved his expression as wellπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nazzyx8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasinha

awooo  Alas there was no mirror for Kunal to see Shraddha's expression while hugging him πŸ˜› πŸ˜› but m sure that he felt it πŸ˜³ loved his expression as wellπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aww now I am in ShraNal dreamland!! They are too magical!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
I hope the party brings them closer!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
swasinha thumbnail

Aww now I am in ShraNal dreamland!! They are too magical!!
I hope the party brings them closer!!😳😳

Huggs to you for this πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Hi5!! Same here!!πŸ€— She is one lucky girl!! Wish I was Shraddha!!

you embody here what every single girl in this forum wishes...we all wish we were shraddha. i would have hugged him a lot longer that would made kunal and everyone around even more uncomfortable.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†