Fan Fictions

$*Nilambari's collections of OS-UNBROKEN:: for LaRa(Lata&Raj)*$

V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dear All,

finally i try to fulfilled my broken promises ๐Ÿ˜†(Just a reminder once i told to write FF for Raj -Lata

by goodness i dint๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway back with collections of  OS

hope u all like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sometime u may got feel very strange but without asking any logic plz enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Its all OS so dont PM to continue ,so enjoy the episodic romantic dramas
Scroll down for the story ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ll-Nilambari-ll - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"Hey Lata , bye, see you in the evening. I'll pick you up at  five," whispered her husband, Raj, behind her ears as she was washing the dishes.

She just smiled and nodded since her  mother-in-law Aruna was also in the kitchen. This situation is very common in their house, since Raj and Lata have lived with  in-laws since their  marriage. As she grew up in a big family, , this situation is very familiar to Lata. she was taught that couples romance only in their bedroom, and intimate moments are not allowed anywhere around the house.

she had been married to Raj for 2 years now, and it had been an arranged marriage. Lata family chose her husband for Lata. Raj was chosen based on his family background and his ability to support Lata after marriage. Before she met him, she was extremely nervous and worried that she may not like him." How am supposed to live with him if I don't like him?"

Fortunately for Lata, love sparked as soon as they met each other. Raj was handsome, sweet, and cheerful. They got married three months after meeting, but during that time  they never went out on a date. This is very common among in society here.

Finally the night she feared arrived: Their wedding night. In Indian culture, before a bride enters the bedroom, she will be advised by her mum and elders. "Your husband is to be respected. Any wish of his must be fulfilled, even if you aren't in the mood" was the advice given to her. she totally disagreed but kept quiet. Her mind was filled with thousands of questions, and she was trembling a little as she was sent into the bedroom.

she barely knew Raj yet. Although they liked each other, they had never talked much and hadn't gone out on a single date. she wonder how she supposed to react?

As she entered the bedroom, Raj was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting. she became even more nervous.

But what happened that night was the sweetest thing any husband could do for his wife. Her love for him grew to immense heights after that night. He told her to sit next him and then took her hands in his.  he felt her hands trembling and how very cold they were.

Raj just smiled and said, "Lata,.. I know you're very nervous..so am I."

he was nervous too. He cleared his throat and continued.

"You know I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. I knew we were made for each other, but we never really get to know each other. I never even took you out on a single date. So..."

He stopped and looked deep into her eyes. She just kept silent since she didn't really know what to say!

"I believe that sex comes naturally and should not be forced."

she thinks,"Oh my! He thinks the same is I do!" she smiled back to him and waited for him to continue.

"So maybe we should save our first night together till we really understand each other and let it come naturally. Sex is not only for my pleasure. It is also for your pleasure. I can wait for as long as you need to be comfortable. What do you think?"โญ๏ธ

she was shocked and pleased at the same time!  She was almost in tears and just nodded in agreement.๐Ÿ˜ณ

He looked very pleased. "Look, I want to take you out on a date tomorrow. Where shall we go?" he asked.

A date??? Finally she going out on a date...with her husband! she was beyond excited!

"I always wanted to go to the park for a date," she replied smiling. He just returned her smile and agreed.

"I'll sleep on the sofa in our room until our first night together," he said.

she was so surprised. He was really sincere. He goes to bathroom,she took his pillows and arranged them on the sofa and then changed her marriage saree into night gown. He came out of the bathroom and walked towards her.

She wanted to hug him but was too nervous. Raj could read her mind. He came to her, cupped his hands on his face, and kissed her forehead

"I really love you," Raj whispered. "And you look very cute when you're nervous."

she smiled and hugged him. He ran his hands down her arms and touched her waist. she felt thousands of butterflies flying in her body. she felt so warm and safe in his arms.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The next day they  went to the park . she was dressed in her best dress, and they had such a wonderful time together. they were acting just like a dating couple. No one would have guessed they were married.

Living with a big family was a little uncomfortable for her a first since they could not show their affection outside their bedroom. But Raj was very smart and very romantic๐Ÿ˜›. He would wink when no one is looking๐Ÿ˜‰. He would sneak up to the kitchen when everyone else was watching TV and hug her from behind when she did the dishes. Somehow  Aruna  understood why he is in the kitchen when she  was working there, so Aruna never walked in when he was there.

The first time he did that, she was totally shocked.

he wrapped his hands around her waist.

She was preparing dinner during the second week of their marriage. His hands felt so good and she liked it, but what if someone walks in?

"What are you doing?! What if someone walks in?" she asked as she turned to look him.

"It's okay. No one will come." he assured her.

Although she was not convinced, she loved the feeling of his hands on her. He ran his hands down his arms and on her stomach. She felt like she was in heaven. Slowly he kissed the back of her neck. She really wanted this to continue but he stopped.

"I won't be able to stop myself if I continue," he whispered.

Lata  kissed on his cheek. "You know you are such a sweet ." He smiled and left the kitchen.

This love affair continued for a whole month. She was prepared to give herself to him on their 7th month after their  wedding day june 20th(their marriage day on oct 20th) . she wanted to make it a surprise, but he already had his own surprise planned her!

The morning of their  seventh-month anniversary fell on a weekend. Lata woke up and was surprised to see that  Aruna and rest of their family members baking "Where's everyone going?" she asked.

"Oh, we are visiting some holy place and staying over the weekend. Take care of the house," her sweet  mother-in-law replied.

Well, this was working out just perfect! Raj n Lata getting the house all to themselves. After waving goodbye to them, she was very happy as she went back into the house to prepare breakfast. Her darling husband Raj was still asleep. Hmm...he would be glad to see the house empty.

After a few minutes, she felt familiar hands touching her arms. Her darling Raj was awake, and he hugged her from behind as usual.

"I see that my mom and others has gone to  Out," he whispered behind her ears.

She turned to face him in a shock. "How did you know they went there?"

"Well, my sweetheart, it was my idea to send them out of the house,u know I m so hungry ,how long I have to wait ,my soul longing to get urs"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm...so this was his idea. He then released her from his arms and took three steps backwards. He gave her a typical male scan top-to-bottom.

"Well...you look sexy in this saree."

She decided to tease him a little. Walking close to him, she run her hands on his face. "I thought I'd create a little excitement for you while waiting for tonight." "Oh, really?"

He ran his hands down  her back and touched her face by his face. They  gazed lovingly into each others eyes, and he gently kissed her lips. That was their first real kiss, and it was unforgettable! Slowly their  kiss became more passionate,. His lips moved onto her neck and then ventured even lower. She knew she  was losing her control. she wanted him so badly, but both were determined to wait for night to arrive.

The whole day was spent in the house.  They watched a DVD together, and she sat next to him, lying on his shoulders. His hand was on her all the time. both prepared lunch and dinner together and played some games together.

After dinner and when she had finished doing all the household work, he handed her a package and told her to get ready in another room. she went into another room and closed the door. The package contained a beautiful dress, red in color. she got ready and after half an hour he knocked on the door.

When she opened the door, he looked shocked to see  her in the dress.

"You look so sweet!" He kissed  her then took out a scarf. "I'm going to blindfold you and lead you to our bedroom."

Before she reply, he closed her eyes,he lift up her by his arms,she was so excited!๐Ÿ˜›

Once they got there, he let  her down and removed the blindfold. she was totally shocked to see the bedroom. He had decorated it with white and red roses and lighted scented candles.  Her eyes tearing by joy .

"I wanted to make this night very special for you. Hope you like it," he whispered.

"It's so beautiful...thanks Raj." she  kissed him gently but the kiss grew more passionate with desire.. he gently lifted her onto the bed.

He began running his hands on her  face, kissing her as his hands went lower. He then kissed  her neck and slowly nuzzled his head on her chest. Lata began moaning, and her heart was beating faster and faster. she sensed he was breathing a lot harder too. She  was going crazy with desire.

"Lata ,atleast Are you ready now ?" he whispered, breathing heavily.

hard to speak  her and just answered, "Yes..."

both  made love for the first time after 7th month of marriage.

It was the first time for both , but he was very gentle and understanding, and she had the best time in her life that night. Each and every touch had his love. Finally they consummated for their marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ ,Afterward, she rested  her  head on his chest, he ran his hand on  her hair lovingly.๐Ÿ˜›

"I'm sorry Raj, I made you wait  7 month for this. Thank you for understanding me,really I m nervous when we married," she whispered.

"I know that u still a kid, but I wanted to make our SR as perfect as I could for my baby princess."

It was indeed perfect...

Edited by vciya - 10 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good Luck vciya

waiting for the story๐Ÿ˜Š
_ChandraMukhi_ thumbnail
awesome OS ciya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sad u wont continued this๐Ÿค”
Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so good ciya
omg there were so many romatic writers
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@vciya.  omg.  I am speechless ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  
thanks for sharing.  better late than never ๐Ÿค—

I am already in la la land 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sameer_Namrata

so good ciya
omg there were so many romatic writers

fiona - we definitely have romantic writers within SamRata group.      I think they should do free lance writing 
Samrata thumbnail
@Shobhi romance in the air ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sameer_Namrata

@Shobhi romance in the air ๐Ÿ˜‰

hope with the writers !!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
-CloudNine- thumbnail