Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mints, after reading the reading the first part, I already love this feel good story; I'm so excited to read further. But I can't believe there will only be 3 parts😭

Khushi and Arnav basically in the same situation, from the same city, and now meeting in the most unlikeliest of places...and sparks are flying from the first meeting - absolutely loving their chemistry after just one update!

And what a great backdrop to the story - have never been to the Seychelles but reading about it through this story is making me want to go there (hopefully one day!). Hope you get to go on vacation soon!
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous ts..
looking forward to nxt update
lazyleaves thumbnail
Hello :-D Long time...

See MM Arnav's room is too big, main bhi chali jaao uske saath room main? ;-)

Haaye you did a good thing by sending him at a place where his family cannot reach him. No disturbance now :-D (But you have told me where he is. Main pohuch jaaoogi :-P)

Both are escaping from proposals one because he doesn't believe in the institution and another one because probably she is looking for someone else instead of the one she will be tied down with!

MM you have written this part so descriptively. I am in Seychelles myself through your writing :-D Meri ticket ka paisa bacha :-D

But there is warm beauty to the whole set up, their interactions and meetings

I especially liked a blue green bikini clad Khushi under the water feeding fishes giving a perfect image for a mermaid like you said :-)

Can Arnav be her merman?

Was Arnav's proposal the one meant for Khushi and vice versa before they left for their vacations?

Milte hai agle part main :-D
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful beginning... Seychelles is just like Mauritius then...
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome one...
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
Continue soon
sounds interesting
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely...loving it...
Thx...so much. Wish you and your a very  Happy New Year! Wish you have great year ahead!
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice beginning... i like the romantic backdrop...and its arnav and khushi..they have to fall for each other :D
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnav and Kushi and the Seychlles . . . Nothing can be more romantic that this . . . 
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice..
Waiting for next part..