Arhi TS : Seashores and Seashells [ Completed ]

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love the Seychelles, Mints...
Not that I have ever been there, πŸ˜‰but the pictures and the stories I hear make me want to run...ooops, sorry, fly there quickly 

Lets vacation there together, girl!!!! Whenever!!!!

I am absolutely loving the backdrop of this story...loved it
The images are perfect and actually help with imagining the beautiful resort Arnav is at...
I have always loved the visual imagery, your words evoke...of places, of scenes, of the characters themselves...

I cannot wait to read more...

What a lovely story to start the new year with!!!!
Edited by chitrajay - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me! 
Mints! Why did I wait so long to read this? ...you are brilliant my darling...never forget that...

I loved it. 

Arnav and his loyalty and love for his family yet his compulsion to run away from them having being forced to settle down and get married. An institution that has left him bitter seeing and witnessing the outcome of his own parents relationship . So beautifully described. 

I loved the glimpse into his life, his past and his present and his characterisation...and him in a black vest...

Loved the descriptions of this magical island you wrote about the images and the ambience toy ceased I felt I was right there listening to the sound of the waves and the balmy breeze hitting my face. 

Loved how your wrote how seeing her made him feel, his unexplainable response to seeing her, taking him by surprise and a sense of desire strong enough to evoke a feeling of jealousy in him as her meeting with someone else...

Loved the details ...her clothes and her description and the way her simple gesture of brushing away her strand of hair did to him...I could feel his anxiousness and his pull towards her. 

I loved that they both are here on their own but some how together and were able to talk to each other so comfortably opening up about their reasons to why they se here...

Loved how he looks at her later in the day and how is thrilled...loved how they are going scuba diving together...it was just wonderful and perfect...

Thanks for the dedication my darling...I am blessed to have you in my life...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Hum bhi!!!

Unres

Why is everyone going to Seychelles. Earlier Khushi was taking Arnav there in Kalyaani's OS and now you too albeit separately but to come back home together. πŸ˜‰
I want to go there too.
I loved the pics and the place in your description. Both Arnav & Khushi came on this trip for same yet different reasons. Arnav came to take a break from all the pressure and the emotional blackmailing. Khushi came here after accepting the fact that her life is going to change soon. The key factor which drove both of them to this trip is marriage.
Arnav has started feeling the attraction, electric joltsπŸ˜‰, jealousy and little sadness for she will marry someone else.
The waters are deep, lets see if he will swim with the flow or not. πŸ˜‰
Bring on the next part soon Mints!!
Edited by aquagal - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res!
Edited!

Sorry for being this lateπŸ˜›
I have told you already but still mentioning, you write exquisitely! I felt that I was there, in Seychelles, watching everything which was unfolding in the TS through your writing. You have created an imagery! 

And now coming back to them, I am sure the girl is khushi, and the guy is arnav, whom their respective families want them to get settled with! 

And I can see the sparks already flying, as khushi said 'What is life without risks?', I am sure arnav will deffo take the risk of falling in love with herπŸ˜ƒ I am sure, khushi tool will. Because they are meant to be, together-forever.

PS. Meko bhi Seychelles jana hai 
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love part one! A completely different Arnav in my opinion that you've shown. Waiting for part 2Edited by areeba_blossom - 10 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
Unres

What the! Mints !! Did you forget to mention that you are writing this TS with me in mind as Khushi? Its okay, it happens to an operated brain. I understand. I know you love me !! πŸ€—

Its time we re-wrote some standard proverbs.

First one that comes to my mind is "An idle mind is an Angel's workshop". Only an angelic mind can produce such supercool, romantic, feel good love story.

Why TS? What's the hurry? Turn it into a SS. Bas !! 
Edited by Viji79 - 10 years ago
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
K for V

~Unres~

Aww such a feel good TS, both don't want to get married yet (or in Arnav's case, he never), come on a holiday and meet each other!! I have a feeling the elders were trying the alliance for the two without them knowing. Of course Arnav never paid attention and didnt even look at the picture his Dadi wanted him to look at. 
I loved the destinaton you chose for the holiday Mints, Seychelles, looks like a perfect getaway from the daily stresses of life!! Ohhh, now I want to go there very badly πŸ˜†

Waiting for part 2, is it coming tomorrow? πŸ˜›

Cheers
K

(ps: loved the banner, you turned the green saree into blue & it looks perfect)

Edited by kclovearshi - 10 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mitthdi it's a beautiful gift from you..for Arshi lovers ..
it's amazing ...
love @ first sight..
would love to read more...
continue soon...πŸ˜›
take care,
love and hugs,
thanks for the pm.

Edited by Divyahet - 10 years ago