Jodha Akbar 1st Jan. '14 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hakeem is serching maksood's room after his mysterious death he is looking for clue which could solve his death mystry ..He opens a box and and finds Bens massage , He thinks its okay to find this as he was a dak munsi , He reads that massage and thinks what knid of massage it is , looks like a paheli , then he remembers his promise to meet JO and he comes to meet Jo , Jo is with Rahim , he apologizes for coming late , Rahim says he will not be forgiven un till he solves his paheli , JO tells him a Paheli , Hakeem couldn't solve that , JO explains how to solve the paheli , how to take first letter of each sentence  and joint that to find out the massage  , Rahim says chahu haar gaye and smiles .. Hakeem asks Jo about Ben she says she doesn't want to talk about Ben ..He asks  her , why she doesn't like her ? , He asks if she was muslim then why would she writes a massage in avadhi language ? Jo seems thoughtful ..

Rqu is with Hosiyar and playing satranj with her , Ruq is very unhappy saying that everyone except she has given importance by Jalal , she has been royally ignored by him ..She is defeated in the game but complains that she wants to play it again ..
Ben is with Zakira , Ben is saying she can't wait and she has to do it tonight , after killing shahanshah she will runaway with imtiayaz , after she leaves all will be morning for his death and she will be  far away from here , Zakira asks how can you go as he has not called you , Ben says Pyasa has to go to kua similarly I have to go to him he will not come , Zakira says be careful , Ben taste her poison on a flower ,Zakira says don't waste your poison as you need to kill him  , Ben says to kill him i have enough , you keep that snake ready as I would need it after killing him ...

Ben comes to Jalal , Jalal thinks how come Ben is here at this time , She comes and Jalal is mesmerized by her beauty .. He praises her beauty and says he was right to call her kohinoor , she comes close to him , and says she would like to offer herself to him , She sits near him , and asks him to close his eyes , he does that , She gives a wicked smile and come close to him and about to kiss him but Ruq barges in saying Takhliya ..Ben become conscious and thinks she missed a very good chance to kill him as she is running out of time now she has to wait till coming night to get an opportunity to do this task ..Ben leaves saying salam to both  Ruq and Jalal

Ruq says sorry to spoil your special moment with Ben , then she complains that how can he do this to her saying he doesn't pay attention to what his begum has to say ..She as Begum e khas he treated her like any other begum form his harem , Jalal says that was not directed to her its was for someone else .. He says next time I will make it clear that you are special and not like other begum ..

Jalal comes to a gathering where all are present , Jalal and Jo exchange look and then  a mukabala begins ..Imtiaz khan is there to fight kusti with all Jawaaz , Mukabla starts and he defeats all Jawaz form Agra , Jalal become angry seeing that deafeat , he says he wants to fight with him , MA says no Jalal and asks him  meet her in private ..Jalal and MA are together , MA says no Jalal you will not risk your life and fight mukabalal with Imtiaz ..She suggest AK to be called from kaid and fight the mukawala ..Jalal disagree to that , then Ruq and Jalal discuss that , Ruq says its Okay I know AK was there against us whatever he did was not good for us but if he fights with Imtiaz there is no harm ..you can't risk your life ...Jalal seems lost in thought ..

Precap : JO is in her room with moti she receives a massage and reading it , It says you have to come and meet me in the kaid as i have something urgent to inform you and this is regarding jalal's life so don't ignore this massage come and meet to asap .Shaifuddin ..Jo reads the message and seems worried

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank u so much khushi di 🤗
Surish thumbnail