opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

He came,
He conquered,
With a heart set in stone,
And eyes that breathe fire.

Liked today's episode although the very long precap is driving me nuts. Tarun continued from where he left. His speech was well delivered. But the day's episode was completely dedicated to the hero of the story- Rudra. A man who wears his heart, his anger and his gun on his sleeves, a man so ruthless that he would burn down anyone who comes on his path.The whole juxtaposing of takurayin speaking of Paro's would be husband and the sheer ruthlessness of Rudra was well done.

I guess thats what the story boils down to- Paro is the dreamy, coy girl and Rudra the all consuming ruthless, powerful man.

The action sequences were well shot. I didn't mind the violence, given Im a big Tarantino junkie myself.

Ashish speaks with his eyes, he doesn't need words. His eyes were ruthless one moment and vulnerable in another moment. All the training seems to have done wonders and he looks the part of a man in uniform in terms of body language. However I have a problem with his unshaven appearance. I have been told that the border security personnel are normally local hires and as such dont have to strictly follow the rigid standards set for appearance of an army man. I guess this is going to be one of those instances where the writers have decided to take some liberties. oh well...

I loved Sanaya's expressions when Takurayin spoke of her would be husband, very restrained.

Highlight of the day-
The shot when Rudra shoots the guy who is seen falling from the brick wall. It was a well shot scene.

Hey NB
I started to watch the show for Sanaya and must say this my second show after our show😉. Sanaya is doing a wonderful job and she very pretty as well. I thought that I will be hard for me to like this hero but now I do somehow like him and I think this Jodi will work as well. he look good with mustache I must say.
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Readers of my fan fiction based on another couple, some of whom are on this thread, will be chasing me withe their jhoothas.

Forget Chasing Dreams, it will become Chasing basanti. 😆

😆yes you are right about that
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was really impressed with ashish today. He is seriously an unpolished diamond and his eyes😳
In the promo when rudra stares at paro😳 man both ashish and sunny look so delicious😆
Saurab tiwari and nautanki PH has done fab job here.
I felt I like I was watching a movie...love the rugged Rajasthani scenery.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post NB ðŸ˜ƒ
Yep...Ashish looks good as Rudra and his screen presence is fabulous. 

Edited by sbk2 - 10 years ago