Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post NB. The action scenes was the best part of today's episode. As Paro dreams of her groom and future husband, clips of the ruthless and calculative Rudra was shown. Paro wants a husband who is as sweet and friendly as her. She has lived in a loving and comforting community where all villagers treat each one as their own. Thus, she expects her husband to be loving as well.

Even their Rajmata is a sweet woman who kindly interacts with her people without any farce. She seems like a very observant lady as she knows Paro's ideal man by heart. She feels that a gentle and kind man will be able to keep Paro happy but fate has it that her soul mate is someone else who is quite different from an ideal man. I loved how Rudra skillfully and lethally killed all his opponents. He is indeed strategic and smart. He was even able to defeat and kill an enemy without a weapon in hand. He trusted his man power and physical strength to push the jeep against his prey and kill him. I did feel bad for Ashish in this part as it must have been difficult to push the jeep but he managed it quite well.

Anyways,  we got to see how manipulated Tejawat was as he spoke largely against the BSD after promising to get Paro lavishly wedded. He had earned the trust, faith, respect and loyalty of each commoner as he has helped educate their sons and marry off their daughters. To them he is no less than god but others may know his true face and yet they are not granted their life for long. Tejawat is kind and giving as long as others support and remain loyal to him. Otherwise, they will be exposed to his wrath and cruelty. I fear Paro's outcome in the future when he realizes that her heart lies with his enemy (Rudra, a BSD officer). But hopefully Rudra is there to protect Paro from the evil Tejawat. Right now she believes he's a good well wisher and leader but in the future, she may learn his true face. I have a feeling that Rajmata knows her husband's true intentions and this is why she is not happy about him badmouthing the BSD officers. Or she may be related to someone from the BSD in the past. Anyways, she seems like a very genuine and kind woman.

It was sweet of Paro to buy that machine. She is still worrying about her aunt and how she'll do without her. I admire the sweet bond that she shares with her mami. They may not be related by blood but their love for each other is far more greater than that. Paro is hesitant to leave her loved ones and her village, a place that has been her home for all her life. She's had her share of good and bad memories and yet, it is upsetting for her to leave her mother land.

While Paro heads off to see her wedding outfit. Rudra is summoned before his superior officer who criticizes his reckless actions. In the name of duty, Rudra has viciously killed his enemies (not that I'm complaining). He was probably supposed to spare at least one guy but he killed all in a moment of rage. It was interesting that Rudra was shown to brutally kill these men while the prospective groom of Paro was describe as someone that would not even kill an ant. Paro's true love is quite opposite to the man that she believes she would end up with.

So Rudra is sent off to Birpur and Paro is heading out of it. I'm sure they'll meet on the way but I'm interested to know both of their reactions after the kidnapping scene. Both Sanaya and Ashish have made me proud in today's episode. Sanaya played a poised and lovely girl who was happily dreaming about her husband. While Ashish was spectacular in his action scenes. They also looked great in their attires. They have amazing screen presence and I'm sure their chemistry will rock too.

rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't wait for Rudra to take his glasses off, desperately wanted to see those eyes. He definitely looks the part but I wish as well that he was clean shaven.
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous post.
Today was definitely Rudra's episode. He said so much with no dialogues at all. Ashish is perfect for this role. He has a very strong screen presence.
Sanaya is slowly but steadily settling into the role of Paro. She was brilliant today! 
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

However I have a problem with his unshaven appearance. I have been told that the border security personnel are normally local hires and as such dont have to strictly follow the rigid standards set for appearance of an army man. 

Excellent episode. For anyone who's ever complained about Indian TV catering too much to a primarily female audience demanding romantic dramas - well hello, if you guys aren't watching this, then stop cribbing already! The action sequences would please anyone who loves stunts, actions, bullets flying and things blowing up on screen. 

The editing was top notch and so was the direction. The only scene I didn't like was the one where Rudra pushes the jeep because it seemed to go on longer than warranted. But otherwise, great job. 

As for facial hair, given that the Indian Army consists of soldiers from different ethnic and religious backgrounds with different reasons for keeping or not keeping facial hair, we have a fairly liberal policy on facial hair - check the Republic Day parade - plenty of facial hair on display! What I'd find fault with is Ashish's hair - needs to be a closer cropped cut - his hair is way too long for an Army officer. 
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode ... was all I had expected and more ... ðŸ˜ƒ
The entry of Rudra was as powerful as expected ... 
but the violence had me creeping out ... 
But I suppose they had to show it ... 
as NB says ... the fighting scenes were picturised really well specially the man 
Rudra shot down from the wall on top ... 
Paro was looking really beautiful ... and I too think that the Thakurain will turn 
out to be Rudra's mother ! 

Thanks NB ... 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Who's complaining about violence? The show was promoted as Guns and roses, that sequence was in the sneak peak. It's a show about war.
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Who's complaining about violence? The show was promoted as Guns and roses, that sequence was in the sneak peak. It's a show about war.

Even I am loving the fight scenes being a girl...what is wrong with these people 😕
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Excellent episode. For anyone who's ever complained about Indian TV catering too much to a primarily female audience demanding romantic dramas - well hello, if you guys aren't watching this, then stop cribbing already! The action sequences would please anyone who loves stunts, actions, bullets flying and things blowing up on screen. 

The editing was top notch and so was the direction. The only scene I didn't like was the one where Rudra pushes the jeep because it seemed to go on longer than warranted. But otherwise, great job. 

As for facial hair, given that the Indian Army consists of soldiers from different ethnic and religious backgrounds with different reasons for keeping or not keeping facial hair, we have a fairly liberal policy on facial hair - check the Republic Day parade - plenty of facial hair on display! What I'd find fault with is Ashish's hair - needs to be a closer cropped cut - his hair is way too long for an Army officer. 

Great post, NB! Was waiting for it!!!

I want to add ... someone else also mentioned that the BSD allows more latitude because many times their men work under cover and have to blend in with the local population, hence the longer hair, the earring ðŸ˜‰ and the stubble is permissable. 

I don't mind the earring or the moustache, but I would like if his beard could be clean shaven ... and me too would like a shorter hair cut too please ðŸ˜† 

However, Ashish doesn't look as though he's in urgent need of a bath, so I'll keep the complaints down to minimum ðŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Sorry double postEdited by Guinea - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

G, as someone else speculated there is a good chance Takurayin is Rudra's mom.

NB I doubt that .. Thakursa would marry someone with his kind of family background ... It matters a lot to him .. Like an arranged match between two clans ...