*Completed* Th# 1 ArHi SS: Revenge

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you my darling Zehra...love you! 

What a birthday treat Zee...sexy, sensuous, steamy, sizzling and so surprising...

I love your versatility and your ability to write any genre. I love it! 

The way your described their love making was HOT! They seemed like a perfect couple who enjoy and desire each other with an intensity and passion that makes for perfect chemistry ...her wanting to let go and give into her desire for him with freedom makes it intriguing to know her past and the circumstances that lead her to think this way...

Her husband with no clue about how she thinks and it seems his love is true and trusting..and he loves her more than he can express ...waiting to find out how her reason and need to take revenge is connected to her past...something that he does not even know he is being avenged for ...at least as of now...she seems to have turned and changed herself in to something she is naturally not to carry out this plan,

Her feelings of dilemma, fighting her loss of control over her desire and attraction to him, something that she is fighting internally...was written so brilliantly and powerfully ...I could feel her anguish and feel her guilt...
Your words and writing truly brought this to life...visually and catching every emotion ...

I loved how she quietly slips out not bothering to cover herself and walks in to the bathroom and her hurry to get rid of him from every part of her body...wow! 

Her guru? Who is that ? ...A family member who has been wronged unknowingly by him? I wonder Hiw she married him just to take revenge ...the planning and plotting her marriage to him ...is there someone else who was the mastermind ...her guru? 
And even if his wife could speak ...is this an act or can she really not...or could she not speak at that moment lost in desire and passion. 
Her upbringing very different ...did she grow up in some ashram or religious place? 

I cannot wait to read the next chapter...and once again thanks for this gift...
πŸ€—
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Res hahaha *evil smile*

unres...

hot

steamy

sensual

emotional

lovely

itna sab you're giving in first chappie itself toh aage to record tod updates aane wale hain...

mystery

thrill

suspense

REVENGE

aakhir why khushi is taking revenge from arnav?

she can't speak?

abhi to main aage wale ki liye waiting. . lets see how the story unfolds. ..and no I dont worry about your irregular updates as I want you to get a good night sleep and a fresh morning. ..updates toh chalte rahenge... πŸ˜‰

waiting. ...

Thank you Poetica. ;)Edited by .Avanti. - 10 years ago
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Aaah!! Sweet Revenge!! A very interesting concept Zee.. I can't be happier than this... because you have started a new story before you ended your last one... I bow down to thee!! This is very unlike your stories... although you are a master at experimenting... Loved the intensity of emotions in this update... There is a rawness to this concept... I love it!! Love and Hate are two parts of the same coin... both emotions extremely intense... such is Revenge!! It can claim your whole being and make you act in ways you would have never known... Looking forward to this beautiful tale... a revenge by a wife... who is possibly in love with her husband. 
P.S.: Happy Birthday Vandy!! I guess I have wished you enough for your lifetime!! πŸ˜†

Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ 
wow wow wow

First I thought it will be Arnav who will take the revenge but he seems to love her more then anything. so khushi is here to take revenge on Arnav but on the way to her goal she is loosing her to him. its hard for her to not response when a man show her this much love.

can't khushi talk? or she can and Arnav think that she can't?

Edited by opsyellow - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"She smiles at her husband as she moves, and he blushes, overcome by her beauty. But I know what her smile really means...Her smile is her revenge." 

"First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a while to digest that this is written by you.
Bit of a departure from the usual, New year, new you?
Haha

Good one no doubt.
Seems intense.
Just few days ago i was telling someone that i want to read something of this sort.
Were you listening my secret Santa?

All the best for this journey.
Looking forward to it.
Bring it on.
Edited by IronButterfly - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wish 😈

A new story .. πŸ˜›

Dat to diff frm d past one

Bring it on dii 😈

Back to update

D scene strts frm hot love making frm d bathroom.. ☺️

Both were so engrossed ..

Husband loves his wife .. Same is repciprocated by wife thinks d husband...

Bt wat he doesnt knw is just revenge Bt y dis revenge ...

Is dis marriage a forced one ... πŸ˜•

Did arnav doo somthng to khushi or her family .. πŸ˜•

Wats d reason behind all dis

waisa is khushi hiding somthng .. πŸ€”

To much of question

Ans is u πŸ˜›

Soo plss open dem soon 😳

Awsm strt dii πŸ‘

Cntinue soonish 😳

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy New Year
and a very happy birthday vandy di.. kaash aapka birthday roz aata!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wow... seriously wow.. again
that was so so.. intense..!! really!

hmm.. so here khushi is taking revenge! but why?
they are married right? and arnav loves her a lot...

and I am guessing.. she is acting like a dumb person infront of person.. maybe she is! but I having feeling that it's an act!

and arnav seems to love her, like a lot! maybe he have her in his life too...

hmm... mindblowing concept

and btw.. chapter 1 was despite all the mysteries.. was soo hot☺️

looking forward more

did I tell you I am so happy that you are writing another story!! so happy!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm too.. and thanks latha di, my RD for link yaar.. love you!
Edited by jas0308 - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its for vs..

Lazy z postng new story ..haha... πŸ₯³

edit ...

thnx fr stayng πŸ˜ƒ waoo yu wshed farha tooπŸ₯³

lazy ...very intense ...

hope yu write smthng immature πŸ˜†

Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 10 years ago