Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TOI article: Kamaal Rashid Khan to sue MEIEJ producers?

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Kamaal Rashid Khan, aka KRK, who became a household name of sorts after Bigg Boss 3, has constantly stayed in the news for all the wrong reasons.

KRK who had started an online microblogging war with the producers of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, for introducing a new character KRK in the show, according to sources is planning to sue the channel for using his name without prior permission.

Kamaal says online, "This is my last warning to producers of serial #
Madhubala n #Colors to not use my Name KRK for publicity or I shall be forced to file case."

Another tweet came soon after that - Producers n #colors must remember tat KRK is TM for me n I can sue them for using it but I just don't want to do tat so pls stop using it. This was followed by a series of tweets where Kamaal threatened to sue the makers of Madhubala...Saurabh Tewary, producer of the show, tweeted back - @kamaalrkhan #Madhubala That much popular our show is... Millions watch it every day... We don't need any name stunts.

He further tweeted - @kamaalrkhan #Madhubala Name KRK is a public property. like RK if u have got it TM then plz present the documents.

Saurabh told us, "I have replied to KRK on the microblogging site and told him that my character has absolutely no relation to him. It is not based on him at all, KRK in the show is not an abbreviation for Kamaal Rashid Khan. My lead character is called RK, while KRK in my show is Kewal Ram Khushwah, who happened to be my friend's father. My main lead is RK and it's surprising how none of the RKs of Bollywood (the late Rajesh Khanna and Raj Kapoor to Ranbir Kapoor) or their families have any problem with that name, though there's even a film production house with that name. Even if the character in my show was called Kamaal Khan, it should not be a problem legally. There can be 10 KRKs in the world. In spite of this, I have told him that if he has legal papers, I am ready to apologise. But these are bizarre allegations."

After a series of online exchanges, looks like the real KRK has put the matter to rest, at least for the time being.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kamal🤡vs saurabh🤡
i m enjoying😈🤣

manishaa... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs. Who is this Kamaal 😕 ? I think this man is doing all these just for publicity!
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: manishaa...

Tfs. Who is this Kamaal 😕 ? I think this man is doing all these just for publicity!

Welcome 
You can search on the internet ðŸ˜Š

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I saw his tweet on twitter and I thought he is joking sachi 😆

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bas itne mein hi he accepted defeat?
#AttentionSeeker
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...that tweet war is ttl crazy..nd funny..
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KRK's new tweet...🤣🤣🤣

Kamaal R Khan - KRK@kamaalrkhan

It's proof tat nobody can use my name KRK without my permission so now producers of Madhubala will pay price pic.twitter.com/eNxuVtq1RY

Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago