because i need to post more pictures..
plzzz
kirti.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
BROKEN PATH-
         WILL THEY EVER MEET??

CHAPTER 4

"Ruhi baccha...itni naraz ho ki abb meri tarah dekhogi bhi nhi.." taani said while trying to turn her face.
"accha... pure four days k baad apko meli yaad aayi...katti katti katti...jao nai kalti aapse baat" ruhi cutely turns her face to other side.
"accha I am sorry na.. see mene kaan bhi pakad liye..Please.. maan jao na.."
"hmm.. sirf kaan pakardne se kaam nhi chalega..sit-ups krne padenge..Punishment!!!! u know"
taani smiled at her cute antics. "OK baba..here I go.. 1..2..3..4..5.."
"Di  enough..  I was just kidding.. now give me teddy bear vala hug" ruhi opened her small arms but wide enough for taani..
Taani too reciprocated hug. " Ruhi.. look what I got for you.." taani said while broking the hug
"WOW .. BARBIE DOLL...it's very pretty..thank you  di... I LOVE YOU"

Annie mam, the care taker of  sunshine orphanage home was looking at the duo and smiling at their bonding. " ruhi bilkul taani ki tarah hai..ruhi me mujhe taani ka bachpan nazar aata hai..bilkul vahi harkate..vahi smile..vahi anger..vahi stubbornness..bilkul aise hi thi meri taani..." annie mam thought to heself "taani se jyada ruhi ko koi pyar kar hi nhi sakta.. aaj ruhi ussi ki vajah se zinda hai varna uss din toh...

"annie mam...annie mam..plzz jaldi aaiye bahar.. MAM..." taani was shouting her lungs out.
"Taani..kya hua.. is everything all right beta..??
"mam..see.. ye bacchi yahan bahar..isko koi yahan gate pr chhord kr chala gya..her body is too cold...she is not even crying...plz mam" taani was shaken by what just happened
"taani relax... let her take to the hospital"

taani was pacing right and left. She was so tensed, she barely spoke a single word.
"doctor.. how is she..?" taani asked to the doctor who just came out of the OT.
"relax..your daughter is now fine..shyad cold ki vaja h se.."
"thank god.. can I see her.."
"yeah sure"
taani went inside and saw her sleeping peacefully in cradle. "thank god your safe..meri toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi"
"taani.." annie mam went inside and asked taani "ye sub..or ye bacchi..tell me everything"
"mam me orphanage home aa rhi thi tabhi I saw her at the entrance gate lying in the cradle. I took her in my arms and then I noticed that her body was too cold and..."
"and u called me..i understand taani..don't worry my child. We will take care of her.  After all she is the new member of our orphanage home" annie mam said 
taani was confused by her words "New member.. me samjhi nhi mam"
"taani as you told earlier you found her in the cradle alone"
"yeah ma'm"
"means her family member or someone else has left her and that too at the entrance of orphanage home. Koi aisa tabhi krta hai jub..."
"jub usse apne baccho ki fikr nahi hoti..vo baby burden bann jaata hai..ya phir jub vo unse nafrat karte hai"
taani complete the unspoken sentence of annie mam.
"taani... beta jaruri nahi hai ki..."
"mam plz..don't defend them..apni bacchi ko iss tarah chord kr chale jana.. how disgusting"
Annie mam looked at taani and thought to herself.. "I know my child why you are saying so.. 21 saal pahle tumahare sath bhi yahi hua than na.. but taani kyi baar mazbooriyan insaan ko  uski sabse  keemti cheezein  chordne par mazboor kr deti hai"

"miss taani...now you can take her home..and take care of your daughter" doctor said to taani after the examine the baby.
"Doctor she is not my daughter" informed taani
"ohhh I am sorry.. just collect the discharge paper from the reception and take care of her."

"Di... neha di kyu nahi aayi mujhse milne"  ruhi's voice took annie mam out of her trance.
"baccha... neha di k office me aaj party hai..toh vo vahi gyi hai..or mai yahan aa gyi.."

"Ruhi... it's quite late beta..go to your room and sleep." Annie mam said to ruhi in very stern voice.
"but mam taani di abhi toh aayi hai..me thordi der baad jau...please" ruhi pleaded to her.
"No ruhi..go now" annie mam ordered in loud voice which scared the poor soul and she ran to her room.
"taani you too should leave..it very late"
"Annie mam!!!! aap kyu kar rhe ho aisa?" asking asked in teary voice.
"Taaki tum dono ko ek dusre k bine rehne ki aadat pad jaaye"

Annie mam saw her leaving the place. She mentally cursed herself for hurting her again. "mujhe maaf kardo taani..me ye tum dono k liye hi kar rahi hu.. ruhi ka jana fixed hai.. tumhe uske bina rehne ki aadat dalni hogi.. and trust me ye ruhi ke better future k liye hai..

LONDON
"hey mom..." rey called janki
"rey...beta kese ho??"
"m fine mom..how's DI"
"She is good..infact very happy she is."
"great mom.."
"rey.. I have booked your tickets.."
"yeah mom.. I got their confermation too..my flight will land at 12:30 a.m."
"rey come soon beta... m missing you very much"
"MOM... stop crying.. I know you are.. me kal aa rha hu na..."
"I am waiting for you son..bye"
"bye mom...love you"

ding donggg  "taani...taaniii" neha shouted
"taani itna time lagta hai gate kholne me.." neha bombarded her as soon as she opened the door . "u know taani party me itna mazaa aaya or Vicky.." suddenly she noticed something "taani your crying..kya hua.."
finally taani broke out.. she couldn't hold her tears back. She hugged neha " neha.. ruhi..annie mam mujhe usse milne se... neha.."
"shhh..taani relax..everything would be fine"
Neha takes her to the bedroom and make her sleep on the bed.. "bagwaan ji why you are doing this?? Kyu ap inn dono ko alag kar rhe ho??plz don't make taani suffer like this..."neha prayed to god for taani's well being.

NEXT MORNING
"what's wrong with this place..why everyone is so scattered..hey bagwaan.. ho kya rha hai yahan par?"
taani wondered after seeing everyone in the office running here and there.
"taani.. aa gayi tum..taani u know what..REY is coming... Quickly arrange a car for him..his flight will land at 12:30..ohh shit..its already 10:00..taani" jaanki was too excited
"Ma'm relex.. I will arrange everything" taani assured her.

"Ma'm I have arranged car for reyansh and here is mehta's file too."
"taani can you do me a favour.. kya rey ko pick krne k liye tum jaa sakti ho."
"But Ma'm ma.. how can I go??"
"Haan taani..me khud jaa rhi thi but this meeting..please taani"
"Sure Ma'm "
"taani its 11:00 now..tum abhi nikal jaao.."
"okay mam.." and taani left the office along with driver and signboard which displays...
     REYANSH
    SINGHANIA

"Yes mam.. I have reached the airport" taani informed jaanki.
"Nahi ma'm.. vo abhi tak nahi aaye hai...  Yeah I have that sign board...sure mam..unke aate hi me apko inform kar dungi"
Taani was irritated now..firstly her boss who was calling after every five minuts  to ask about her son and there her London returned son was nowhere to seen..
"Ma'm  Reyansh abhi tak nahi aaye hai..." Taani blurted  out without even looking at the caller name.
"WHAT..." Taani frozed for a moment.

OKAY OKAY...
I know that you guyz are fully ready with rotten tomatoes and eggs and some even with chappals too..
So M SORRY GUYS for not providing you taarey's meet, as all of you assumed.
Actually.. i have planned something else..guyz this ff would be full of surprises..
you just have to follow and enjoys the unfolded mysteries.
and don't forget to provide your responses..

Edited by kirti.virman - 10 years ago
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
RES
UNRES
THE STORY IS GOING GREAT
WAlITING FOR THE TOTAL TO UNFOLD
taani n ruhi bond was really cute
flashback was very emotional
WAITING FOR TAAREY TO MEET
BUT SOME WHERE HAVE THE FEELING THAT MAY BE RUHI IS CONNECTED TO REY'S FAMILY SOME WAY
NOT SURE
WAITING FOR THE NEXT

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 10 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update...loved it
taarey meet nahi hui but its ok will wait for it
update next part soon :-)
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super update
waiting for te meet
update soon
kirti.taarey thumbnail

Here is our cute ruhi...
 do you like her guyz????

Edited by kirti.virman - 10 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update

waiting for next update specially taarey 1st meet
kirti.taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_tara

awesome update

waiting for next update specially taarey 1st meet

thanku so much...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...loved it...so taarey will not meet i think...

loved ruhi taani scene...
Missu_TR thumbnail
Awesome update
Taani and ruhi bonding super
Waiting taarey meet
Update soon