Posted: 10 years ago
writing a FF is always tough
the characters are diff and the situations are diff
watching the show and simultaneously wirting FF updates makes us go wacko\

good job shruthi๐Ÿ‘
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you Ramadi. The new situation is making me think something different everyday. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Sandhya was rushing down. Sooraj just went behind her and gave her something that looked like a bank account statement. He said. "Sandhyaji this fell from your colleague's pocket. I tried to give it to him but he was busy talking to someone on the phone. Dont know whether it is important to him. Keep it with you and hand it over to him "

Sandhya nodded and put the paper in her pocket and reached Sakshi once again. She asked Sakshi to remember anything anything about the people who came for recruiting her husbands and other. After thinking hard for sometime Sakshi told
" Madamji couple of people in the group had a tatoo of leaf on their right arm. Then one of them was always calling and speaking to someone called RR.He always addressed RRji"

The leaf , leaf was coming again and RR Sandhya shuddered suddenly when the thought occured to her. Can RR stand for Rajvanshi Rathore whose son Yash is also contesting the election. RR was a known political figure in Pushkar. He has not lost elections in last 3 terms and this time Ruksana is making the road tougher for his son. Is he trying to remove Ruksana from his path. Sandhya knew she needed more evidence as moving against RR meant a different ball game. She looked for Parivesh. He was nowhere to be seen. Sandhya wondered where he had gone. Just as she was searching Parivesh entered RM.

Sandhya told him. " Parivesh come fast. We have some urgent work to do "

Meanwhile Ruksana was frantically calling Fahim. As soon as she heard Fahim's voice on the other end she told him the entire thing somewhat hysterically. She was crying on the phone
" Fahim I dont want to lose, I dont want to get arrested. I have not done anything wrong. Sandhya is the investigator. She might not listen to me if the evidence is against me"

" Ruksana please calm down. I am happy about one thing. It is that Sandhya is in charge of investigation. Ruksana Sandhya will not arrest you even if she has one iota of doubt on the evidence. I know Sandhya. She is a lady of perfection and unless she is 100% sure about the criminal she will not do anything. Ruksana dont worry. Nothing will happen to your political career. Sandhya will definetely unmask the culprits who are doing this"

" Fahim are you so sure. You dont want me to take any anticipatory bail"

" Ruksana are you mad to take anticipatory bail. It is an indirect way of telling I have done something wrong. Just go about your afternoon campaign and dont worry about this. You are completely safe in Sandhya's hands. Now be a good girl and I have an important appointment with my superior" saying this he kept the phone.

Ruksana sat on the sofa thinking about what Fahim said.

Precap: Sandhya's eyes accidently  fall on the statement given by Sooraj. It is an ICICI bank statement and Sandhya is astonished to see the amount flowing in that account.  
jhema thumbnail
wonderful updates shruthi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

.kat. thumbnail
Super Shruthi!
The only problem with ff is I want to keep reading! Update soon!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Geeth dont worry. I will post atleast 1 part per day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.kat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Geeth dont worry. I will post atleast 1 part per day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Looking forward to it!
There's more action happening in the ff than actual dabh!!
Love it!
surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think police officer is talking to rr...and Thersz bigger plot than what your telling simple election fraud
shruthiravi thumbnail
Ruksana closed her eyes and thought about what Fahim said. Her hands went on engagement ring and as she turned it memories came back to her. Ruksana and Fahim were childhood sweethearts. Their fathers were business partners. But unlike their other family members as well as their siblings both Ruksana and Fahim were not attracted to the world of business. From a very young age they both dreamt of serving the country. They grew up sharing their dreams and their friendship blossomed to love. Fahim chose the path of Civil Services while Ruksana entered Student politics and from there to active politics. Intially the families had opposed, but they understood later and now supported them wholeheartedly.

Ruksana came back to present. She knew how much her success means to Fahim and he will not say anything unless he was absolutely sure of it. She decided to trust him and looked at Samarish.

" Samarish bring my agenda for the day. There is no change in plans"

Sandhya was talking to Parivesh as they were going back to police station.
" Parivesh new evidence has emerged. It seems like the villagers were recruited by RR. Sakshi also saw the tatto of leaf in a person's arm. Even the beverage shop assistant told me the same. It seems like a trap for Ruksana. We need to collect new evidence"

Parivesh was getting increasingly uncomfortable. He somehow wanted to rely this new information to RR aide. Sandhya Rathi has proved herself smarter than any of them has thought.

As soon as they reached the police station Sandhya remembered the statement Sooraj had given her. She took it out to hand it over to Parivesh. But before she could say anything Parivesh excused himself and went out.

As Sandhya tried to put the paper back her eyes accidently fell on the statement. It was the ICICI bank account statement and Sandhya was astonished to see the money flowing into it.

Suddenly the death statement of villager flashed in Sandhya's mind. Something IC. Sandhya thought was he referring to ICICI bank. Does that account numbers are from ICICI bank. Is Parivesh included in this operation? She had lot of questions. But no answers. She decided to act fast as it was now 6pm and very less time left.

She asked a constable and gave him the account numbers and ask him to check with ICICI branch and get details about it. She said even if they have to branch manager's house they have to do it.

Then she called Airtel office. Gave them Parivesh number and asked them to give the details of all his incoming and outgoing calls for a month. She said she wanted it in next 2 hrs.

Now she had to something else to confirm her doubt. She looked with determined eyes at Parivesh as he entered.

Precap: Sandhya looking at the details of account numbers. Names of Aprapali Rathore wife of Yash Rathore and Mahendra Rathore nephew of RR among the names of account holders
surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May be fahim Parents involved as she's more famous than fahim they don't want her in politics