FF-TeraBinazindagi zindaginahinPART159Sooraj get an offerPage149

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ok guys. I have decided to start a FF. I hope you all will like it. Till now I have written OS and SS only. But I feel this idea has some good parts which can be made into FF. Based on your acceptance I will proceed.

Sandhya was in her office. The file in front of her had shocking news. Ruksana the young aspiring political star of Puskar was using unaccounted funds for her election campaign. Evidence was also mounting that her aides are distributing alchohol and freebies in the slums and among other poor people for votes. Sandhya was stressed. The reason was two fold. One thing was she as an IPS officer in charge of fair elections in Pushkar has to ensure that all politicians are law abiding and take action. On the other hand taking action against Ruksana. Ruksana was known to her. She was the fiancee of Fahim her best friend during IPS training. She thought she will first discuss this with Fahim. She took the phone to call Fahim who was now with Delhi Police. Just then she received a call on her cell from Sooraj.

" Sandhyaji can you come home urgently. Chaturi's relative has come from village. She seems to be in some big problem. Crying since she arrived."

"Coming Soorajji"  Sandhya asked her deputy Parivesh to look through Ruksana file and while she is away collect as much evidence as possible as it is high profile case and rushed out.
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Nice Start Shruthi. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Continue 
.kat. thumbnail
Nice Shruthi! Do continue!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start Shruthi.  Waiting for next update.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welll gr8 started ff.. soon continue it.. all d best.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice start Shruthi akka...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pls continue...
surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start continue di😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
Sandhya reached home. There she saw a woman with a small kid sitting in the aangan and crying. Everyone was standing around her.
Seeing Sandhya Chaturi came running
" Babisa this is my neighbour Sakshi. Her husband since last 3 months has been in Pushkar. For past 3 days she says she doesnt have any contact from him"

Sandhya looked at the woman. " Sakshi do you know anything about where your husband came in Pushkar, why he came"

Sakshi still in tears started talking " Memsaab we are very poor. Apart from this kid , I have 2 more kids and my MIL and FIL. Both of us are farm labourers and with both our income we were barely surviving.
My husband wanted to educate all of ur children. Though we have managed to send our elder son to school, we were not in a position to send our younger ones. Then about a month back few people came to our village. They went door to door and told the young men that there was an excellent oppourtunity in Pushkar. If they could go with them they will get good job and will get paid handsomely also.

My husband thought it as an good oppurtunity and he along with some 10-15 others came here. To be frank since the time he came here we were getting good money. I was able to put both my kids to school. But then suddenly there was no news from him. He is the 4th person in that group gone missing."

She started crying again. Sandhya looked at the woman. People coming from villages engaging in illegal activites and gone missing was a normal case that came across any police officer. Sandhya hoped this lady's husband is safe as in most cases what they got always was dead bodies.

Bhabo looked at her beendini. " Beendini can you do something for this woman. Look how will she fend for her 3 kids in her husband's absence"

Sandhya came to present by Bhabo's question. " Sakshi do you have any photograph of your husband. Also you need to file a case of missing person. I will send the forms via Soorajji" she looked at Sooraj. Sooraj understood Sandhya wanted to speak something to him and forms were just an excuse.

Sakshi handed over a photo to Sandhya. Sandhya took it and walked out. Sooraj walked behind her. Once they were out of ear shot of others Sandhya spoke

" Soorajji frankly I dont see any hope here. The fact that her husband used to send huge money post coming here means he has been indulging in some illegal activities. Most probably he might have done some mistake and whoever who brought him here might have killed him"

Sooraj looked at her in shock. " Sandhyaji are you sure"
" Soorajji in 99% cases it is like that. We can only pray that her husband is among the remaining 1%. You anyways come with me to station. I will write a FIR and please get her signed on it and bring it back to me. I dont want that woman to be more traumatized by coming to a police station"

Sooraj nodded. But he felt Sandhya was stressed and the stress was not related to Sakshi's case. " Sandhyaji it seems you are upset. Anything I can help"

Sandhya looked at him. She had never hidden anything from him. But some cases there was confidentality attached to it which prohibited her from sharing everything. Sooraj understood that.
" Soorajji there is a problem, but you know naa I cannot..Sooraj didnt allow her to complete.
"Sandhyaji whatever it is be sure that I am always with you. Let whatever be the challenge always stand by truth. You will always have me by your side. He pressed her shoulder gently.

Sandhya smiled as they entered police station. Sooraj had a way of always putting her at ease.

Precap: Sandhya receiving a call. Sakshi's husband body found in Pushkar morgue. For past 2 days it is there as it has been unidentified

shruthiravi thumbnail
updated part 2. I am trying to build up a thriller. Do read and comment
surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice one di update soon😊