Frequent Posters

kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Vote for AshVik in Nach Baliye 6

Give a missed call on 1800 120 2311 and
log on to http://www.starplus.in/nach-baliye-6/vote/
(1 vote per phone number or per hotmail/gmail/facebook ID)

Voting lines are open till 9am IST Monday (Jan 6)

--

Back in Sri Lanka. Missed last two performance of AshVik's.
I am so happy I voted for them last week and again last night. My friends too voted. I hope AshVik will be No 1 this week.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD

#TeamAshvik we love u guys u have made us possible..pls be with us through this journey..muuaahhh!! http://instagram.com/p/iybgvchIq4/

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nach Baliye 6 Week 9 Part 2
Their performance was really very graceful I felt. And their sync was PERFECT especially in the bits where Rithvik was down and Asha was up. That was the best sync. Asha's solo bit was done very beautifully and gracefully.

Shilpa's comments were ok, they have way too high expectations from AshVik which is good in a way but annoying in another.
I love Terrence's comments. What he said was exactly what I felt while watching their performance. Asha was very graceful and looked beautiful and innocent.
I don't know what to say about Sajid. Way too high expectations is all I am going to say.

I LOVE Karan and Rithvik's masti man!! The way Rithvik was teasing Karan while calling Shilpa, when going to bring her on stage, when speaking to her on stage (LOL. That was hilarious), during the whole dance sequence (looking at Karan and mocking him that he is dancing with Shilpa. LOL) And then Karan getting angry and saying the song should be stopped and whether they will play the whole song. LOL. Loved this bit. It was hilarious.

Not really satisfied with their marks, but I know we; AshVik and AshVikians will come back stronger (I hope so)

P.S: Not trusting any of those articles from now which say that AshVik got the best performance or Shilpa went on stage etc. It is all just fake so far. Twice we were fooled unfortunately.

P.P.S: All the best AshVik for Tuesday. I hope you guys rock it and get a standing ovation, a 33 and good comments from Salman and of course more fans.

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

STAR Plus @StarPlus

.@rithvik_RD & @AshaNegi7 clad as Narsimha and Pralad leave everyone spellbound #NachBaliye.RT if you loved them too! pic.twitter.com/OCuM1nqLxE

Originally posted by: coco101

STAR Plus @StarPlus

All right guys @rithvik_RD and @AshaNegi7 are right up there performing on #NachBaliye stage.RT if you are enjoying!! pic.twitter.com/pyeswIlEWo

Embedded image permalink

Originally posted by: coco101

STAR Plus @StarPlus

Awww. @TheShilpaShetty shake a leg with @rithvik_RD on #NachBaliye. How did @karan009wahi felt it guys ;) ? pic.twitter.com/9i9CIqEImZ

Embedded image permalink

---

Word Count: 1

peachesnplums thumbnail
Keep voting for AshVik in Nach Baliye 6

Give a missed call on 1800 120 2311 and
log on to http://www.starplus.in/nach-baliye-6/vote/
(1 vote per phone number or per hotmail/gmail/facebook ID)

Voting lines are open till 9am IST Monday (Jan 6)
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
So, unfortunately I missed watching this part before which is why it's not included in my analysis. How could I miss it I wonder? Well, while rewatching the nok-jhok of Karan Rithvik and Shilpa, I watched it. Karan says that Rithvik and Shilpa's dance looked like a mother and son dancing. ROFLING!! (Shilpa ki direct insult hogayi. LOL) The audience and judge boo him. So, Karan trying to make Shilpa jealous by dancing with Asha. Poor guy as he could not make Shilpa jealous (Shilpa's expression at the end when he told her toh jhali? LOL. It was hilarious. I was like Rithvik ki jahli. ROFLING) nor could he enjoy dancing with Asha. LOL. It was hilarious the way Rithvik was standing in front of Asha being a possessive boyfriend, protecting her from Karan. LOL. The way Rithvik kept coming in between Asha and Karan was side-splitting. Honestly, the highlight. These guys are just amazing. I love their masti especially when Asha gets annoyed. LOL.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Nach Baliye 6: Week 8 Part 2

This was one WOW act. Amazing, brilliant, mind blowing and PERFECT for me. When the performance started I was like WOW. As it proceeded, the wows only increased (exactly like Shilpa Shetty in the Saree ke fall sa. LOL). I was jaw dropped, stunned with the gracefulness and ease that they performed. They made it look like "Oh man! This is so easy! Even I can do this!" However, it is definitely not as easy as they make it seem.

The level of risk in the act was really high as they were both without a harness and I being a fan am glad, really happy that they tried something new and totally different. As contented as I am that they did something different and innovative, I was really nervous while watching the performance hoping (although I knew) that they do not injure themselves or slip or some accident or another. Thank God they completed the performance without any injury.

So phir mohabbat with ArVi was nice and amazing and it was equally if not more amazing with AshVik. Their steps, lifts everything was amazing. Almost perfect if not perfect due to the end bit in their performance which I don't think was their fault. After this performance, I can say that they are both very strong, the way they managed to carry each other's weight is remarkable. The way they managed to maintain the poise and the posture was extraordinary and I loved them more after this performance. I would love to mention how they started their act was wonderful, too good. And the way they continued it was better. Rithvik's lip sync, his expressions, Asha's expressions, all BANG ON!! Definitely love them!! Their floor work was brilliant and synchronisation amazing as always. While watching this performance, I was like it is a MUST WATCH for all the AshVikians. The chemistry was BANG ON, their whole performance was amazing, and I know have not mentioned many bits, but the only reason for that is because I lack words to explain what I felt while their performance progressed. The end scared me though! Rithvik was dangling from the rope!!! HATS OFF!!

The judges reactions during their performance were amazing, as always along with the performances, it is my favourite bit (except when there is bias). Shilpa's open mouthed reactions, Sajid's waah type reactions and Terrence enjoying the performance look (though they did not show his much).

This was definitely worthy of a standing ovation. At least the choreographers stood up. Way to go Bhavna and Vaibhav. Love how Karan comes in and asks Gurmeet "tumhe sharam nahin aati mere Rithvik ko aise aise kaam karne ko bolte ho!" LOL. Their nok-jhok, masti and friendship is amazing.

So the comments. Sajid was definitely right. They did not show a sign of being uncomfortable or an expression of pain did not appear on their face. They were stars in this performance as he said, then why no standing ovation Sajid Khan?! Till the end even when Karan comes your mouth was open, hand pointing at them and yet no standing ovation? Okay whatever at least you said something good about them which you rarely do.

Shilpa's comments were good as well. They definitely did acrobatics and of high level of difficulty. The shaashtang dandwat pranam always makes me laugh. LOL. But overall liked her comments. Asha is so cute man! Love her excitement when the judges give them good comments.

Terrence's comments is what I mostly look forward to as I know why he gives the marks that he does and can see what he liked about the performance. I love his comments about it being risky, "jaan lewa" or bone breaking as it clearly shows that it was not easy. There were no wireworks or harness involved so their centre of strength is quite a lot, he liked their transitions and I am glad he praised the choreographers who looked very happy.

The comments were great and everything but I wish they would have gotten a standing ovation and full marks. But I know this will make them work harder and they will come out stronger at the end.

The smiles on their faces when they were given their scores, the hugs out of happiness, shows and proves that their hard work has paid off. Way to go AshVik!! You rock!!

I am definitely loving how Asha has GROWN as a dancer in this show. Her poise was perfect and what I love MORE is how Rithvik has stood by her every week, smiled when she smiled, laughed when she laughed, cried when she was in pain and consoled her when she was sad. May God bless them both and save them from evil eyes.

They looked amazing in their respective outfits and Asha looked beautiful in the blue outfit and Rithvik looked awesome in white. And they carried themselves really well. HATS OFF AshVik!! All the best for your other performances. I really hope you guys win the Nach trophy, you definitely deserve it!!

Edited by Avina-Ashvik - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Credit Sujata Di

Perf. Part 2 Jan 5

Word Count: 0

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Credit Sujata Di

Rithvik's trick on Wahi

Word Count: 0

peachesnplums thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the caps Su! and for posting them Ashfaque!