Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh My God!

That was so sweet of Asha to confess her love like that on national tv. I agree that it is daring for a guy but even more daring for a girl. May God bless them both and save them from evil eyes and may they be together always.

The guitar was awesome.

Thanks Peach di for the caps and links and Ashfaque for the instagram pics. They are definitely the most wanted couple:P
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBS YT link -- Credit: Priyaka
Ashvik performance glimpse of Hip Hop and Mythological http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg61Tf0QRTk ...

SBS - DM link

from 9:40

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x196b4p_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-3rd-january-2014-video-watch-online-pt2_shortfilms

👏 👏

SBB
Nach Baliye Ke Manch Par Asha Ne Kiya Ritvik Ko Propose!! - Nach Baliye 6 - 3rd Jan 2014
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x196arg_nach-baliye-ke-manch-par-asha-ne-kiya-ritvik-ko-propose-nach-baliye-6-3rd-jan-2014_shortfilms

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
rithvik dhanjani @rithvik_RD

Morning guys,how is the new year treating u all, it started with a bang for me,Ms @AshaNegi7 gifts me a guitar tonight on #NachBaliye bliss!

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Asha Negi's "gift of love" for Rithvik Dhanjani in Nach Baliye 6

The couple is popular amongst the masses and also the judges in Star Plus' Nach Baliye 6 (Frames).

And their chemistry is absolutely sizzling both on and off screen. Yes, we are talking about Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani.

In the upcoming episodes of the show, Rithvik will be up for a sweet surprise when Asha will gift Rithvik a personalized guitar having pictures of their memorable moments spent together.

How cute!!!

Rithvik said, "In one of the earlier episodes, I had proposed to Asha on the set which was telecast. However, at that point of time, Asha was at a loss for words as she was overwhelmed by my unexpected gesture. So to make-up for the same, she gifted me a personalized guitar. And I loved it."

We tried contacting Asha, but she was unavailable for comment.

We wish the love birds all the best with their performance on Nach Baliye and may their love blossom in the coming days!!!

PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Nach Baliye 6 Week 9

Their performance was good. It was really nice actually. Loved Asha's expressions. They were BANG ON! She has grown immensely both as an actor and a dancer. Their performance was really energetic and I love that they ended it where they started it from; the contestants seating area. Unfortunately Asha forgot her steps; which to be honest I did not realise as I was too in to the performance until I was told by someone. Yet the girl picked up and did not show a sign of being upset. Not an emotion of sadness or guilt flickered on her face. Whatever it was (the emotion I mean) was seen after the performance ended otherwise she was in her character all along. This in my opinion is a very important thing, picking up as though it never happened and HATS OFF TO HER. Love you Negi.

I agree with Terrence's opinion partly (because I am kind of biased for AshVik). So I love how he mentioned the good parts in their performance, the eye rolling was amazing man!! But I wish he had been more supportive. In his defence, maybe because he has seen their best and has very high expectations from them. But I wish at least he would have mentioned on how she picked up.

Shilpa's comments were not bad. The way she said how she was (her expressions) when their performance started and that the concept was nice was good but I wish someone had mentioned how Asha picked up!!

In all this, I felt really sad for Asha. She looked so upset and I for one have never seen her this upset off screen or in Nach Baliye except may be during the MJ and Lavni act. She was really sad and I hope for their sake that they win this trophy. They are working way too hard!! Funnily enough Sajid tried to make her smile. LOL. The irony.

The one thing I love about Asha and Rithvik too is that they get happy when others get good marks too. The smile Asha had on her face when Ripu Shivangi completed their performance and got their scores. Man!! No wonder I really like oops love her.

A guy confessing his love or proposing has been done a few times on national television, but a girl doing that is the first time I and I believe many others would have seen. The guitar was so cute and amazing.When she gives it to Rithvik, his expression was pure happiness and WOW!! I love it how she confessed that she got conscious and could not react much during his confession, which to be honest I disagree with as her eyes, her smile, her expressions EVERYTHING spoke VOLUMES, she did not have to use words. Either way, she is a sweet heart and I am glad we get to witness such loving moments. I love how sweetly she told Rithvik that she loves him and how he hugs her and says he loves her too, how he  consoled her about the performance (which they edited) and said that he will never leave her. His expressions when she was speaking to him were really sweet and he looked really happy. May God bless them both and I hope they stay together.

Can I speak about the hug? *blushing* But it was so passionate man!! No wonder the wonderful ArVi chemistry!!

Ohh and I loved Terrence's reaction when Asha gave the guitar to Rithvik. I would have loved to hear his comment in regards to it.

After this episode, I know that AshVik and AshVikians will come back stronger. I hope we do.

P.S: Ohh and next week Salman will be promoting Jai Ho on Nach baliye I think. I would like to wish them all the best and I hope they get really good marks (33) and really good comments from Salman Khan. I wish Madhuri would have been able to come as well. I really want to see her reaction and listen to her comments after AshVik's performance. Unfortunately... Anyways best of luck AshVik. Love you both and Rock it!!

PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Nach Baliye 6: Week 8

Main jahan rahoon main kahin bhi hoon teri yaad saath hai.

AshVik have fully stayed true to this line through their performance. Their performance was AMAZING. Their synchronisation was almost perfect; if not perfect. The story portrayed through their performance was well conveyed and touched me. The love story of people who got separated due to the border. Their performance reminded me of the song pancchi nadiyan pawan ke jhoke koi sarhad na inhe roke from the movie Refugee.

When they start off and Rithvik says these lines, "Kabhi kabhi hum ek doosre ko khokar bhi pyar ko ooncha dharja dete hain, judaa reh kar bhi pyar ki oonchaiyon ko prapt karte hain, har pyar milan to nahin par judaai bhi toh pyar hai." The way he wipes the tears which were going to fall from his eyes, when he walks forward crying and she goes running and back hugs him, when he kisses her forehead, when she feeds him, when he sleeps on her lap, when he wipes her tears but cries himself, when he consoles her, all touching moments which made me emotional. BAM! The border! And they get separated! Could not even have that one last hug! Or a kiss.

The frustration, the anger, the sadness they have is seen through their steps and expressions there on. Although they knew and were somewhat prepared for it, the separation caused them (and would cause anyone) grief. The power in their steps, the synchronisation in that particular bit was PERFECT. The frustration that build up due to the separation was vented out in these steps and it was beautifully done.

I don't even know what I should write after this bit. The part where the song starts playing again and they look at each other and then take each others (invisible) photographs and go to the border. It was just beautiful (because of the way they did it) and sad (made me cry). They were separated but wanted to be with each other, the longing was seen. And they could not stay separated and how he tries to "break" the border. And at the end kneeling down and waiting for the day when borders won't separate lovers.

Their whole performance was beautiful and each emotion was perfect. Many instances it made me cry even after watching it more than once.

They looked WOW. Asha was looking beautiful with the with the scarf/dupatta on her head and the nose pin, Always wanted to see her wearing one and not disappointed at all. She looked beautiful. No wonder Rithvik said she looks beautiful. Rithvik himself looked amazing.

My most favourite parts in the performance that I would like to highlight are when they are sitting back faced to one another and Rithvik pushes her. The second one where he holds her by her face and twirls her around. The rest of the performance was amazing too especially the part where they are separated by the border.

At the end the standing ovation from Shilpa, Terrence and the contestants was perfect. And Terrence looked really emotional, while standing up. And the way Karan comes and hugs Rithvik!! And screams woohoo and superb!!And goes on to hug Asha (which they don't show us). Their choreographers looked overwhelmed as well.

Terence's comments were BANG ON!! I love how he explained why he liked the performance. He even confessed that it made him cry. The way he said that the theme they chose was really well presented that it touched his heart and soul. They truly are "kalaakars" who have always portrayed their emotions wonderfully in each of their performance.

When Shilpa starts speaking and clears her throat made me feel as though she choked while watching their performance. She confessed she had to control herself to not cry (AshVik especially Rithvik looked really emotional then) and the story touched her heart. She is proud of being a judge on the show because the stars want to be the best dancers and goes on to praise them that they were really very good (AshVik were really emotional while thanking her) and she cannot express how good they were.

It really upsets me to see their disappointed faces when their marks are deducted or when they are given lower marks due to the level of bias in the show. But the happiness on their faces when they are revealed as the highest voted somewhat makes up for it. May God bless you both.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Credit Sujata Di

Appreciation for Ripu and Shivangi

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Credit Sujata Di

#KaAshVik nok jhok