Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Gauhar's interview with IF... this tread is mentioned! she really appreciates all the love!πŸ˜ƒ

Tfs πŸ˜›
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Gauhar's interview with IF... this tread is mentioned! she really appreciates all the love! πŸ˜ƒ

Nice interview.😊

Thnx for sharing😊
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Gohar Mam!😳😳😳
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Mubarak mubarak!

Wadi saayen ye kaisa celebration hai...mithaii tau dikh nahin rahi.

Main boliyo dushmano ke Daant khatte kara diye , naakon chane chabwa diye ab munh bhi meetha karao ni 😳 Edited by Chingaari - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i have added all ur lovely creations in the frist page .. If I have not added ur creation pls PM me ... 
thank you
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very congrtz Gauhar..πŸ‘πŸΌ
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the creations are just WOW❀️
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: littlesmile

@simplypurple  I dont know u but heard very much about u and read ur tweets on the forum.If tellydiva is shakuni for gaushal fans ur the fallen angel πŸ˜³ Its nice to see u post here.U always supported gau-kush in ur tweets thank u soo much.Soo happy that gau won  Guashal rocks πŸ˜Ž

Wow, I don't know if I deserve such a huge compliment. But thank you. I'm really happy for all of us. Obviously, I didn't do this alone. We all made her victory possible. So a big applause to all of us πŸ‘

Gauhar was a fighter. She stayed strong in spite of everyone turning against her one by one & especially after the one support she had- Kushal was out of the show. Whenever Salman has fired at someone in the past, they've just disappeared into the background but not Gauhar. She bounced back and kept trying to give her best in everything she did. She won because it was in her fate to win and she deserved it. 

Every time I hear Gauhar's interviews, watch her on TV news or read about her in papers, I realise she is an even better person now because she has been such a gracious winner. Her family must definitely be proud but so am I to have supported her. πŸ˜Š

Haven't got a chance to celebrate her victory properly as yet. Will do that tonight. Happy New Year in advance to all of you! And if you have a Gauhar chat club, do PM me a a link. πŸ˜³
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
GAUAHAR KHAN @GAUAHAR_KHAN

Thank u guys 4 all d love dis year.I'm 4evr grateful..may allah make nxt year d bestest evr for all of us..happy new year guys..I love u all