😊
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratzzz to all, So Happy for her, The most deserving won the title
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauhar Khan says moment she saw Tanujaji, she thought Tanishaa is the winner

PTI  Mumbai, December 29, 2013 | UPDATED 13:38 IST

Bigg Boss grandfinale winner and actress Gauhar Khan , said she was not sure of victory when she was pitted against co-contestant Tanishaa Mukherjee after other finalists Sangram Singh and Ajaz Khan had bowed out of the contest.
Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauhar Khan is shocked to hear the final verdict that she is the winner. Pic by Viral Bhayani

"When the four (Sangram Singh, Ajaz Khan, Tanishaa Mukherjee) of us were there in the house, I was confident that I would win. I wanted to win the show, but I did not expect it," Gauhar told PTI.
Bigg Boss 7 first runner up Tanishaa Mukherjee, left with host Salman Khan and winner Gauhar Khan on the right. Pic by Viral Bhayani

"But when Tanishaa and I were left, I did not expect to win. When I saw her mother Tanujaji, I felt the game is over for me... she (Tanishaa) has won. Considering a legend like Tanujaji came on the show, I felt its her (Tanissha) trophy," she said.
Gauhar Khan holds the Bigg Boss 7 winner trophy. Pic by Viral Bhayani

"But I was shocked when I was announced as winner...couldnt believe. The feeling is sunk in now and I am jumping with joy looking at the line-up of contestants this season like Kamya Punjabi, Shilpa Saklani, Andy, Kushal Tandon were strong contenders," she said.
Gauhar Khan reacts as Salman Khan lifts her hand. Pic by Viral Bhayani

Gauhar feels she is lucky and is grateful to audience for the support.
Gauhar and Tanisha pose for a photo with the trophy. Pic by Viral Bhayani

She won Rs.50 lakh in cash and a trophy after managing to stay in the house with other contestants for 104 days.
Gauhar Khan and Tanishaa enter the show. Pic by Viral Bhayani

Inside the house, her romance with co-contestant Kushal Tandon caught everyone's attention and the two declared their love openly.
Tanishaa hugs her mother Tanuja. Pic by Viral Bhayani

"In the first week of the show, he (Kushal) said he did not like the way Armaan spoke to me. I liked that he stood for me...that time we were friends. Very few people declare it, we did it, and now we will see how things work out from here on," Gauhar said.
Actor Tanishaa Mukherjee's mother and famous veteran actor Tanuja was in Bigg Boss grand finale. Pic by Viral Bhayani
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauhar Khan gets a hug and kiss from Kushal Tandon

India Today Online  New Delhi, December 29, 2013 | UPDATED 18:54 IST

Thanks Allah! Gauhar Khan reacts after winning Bigg Boss 7. The actor who has been part of movies like Game and Ishaqzaade, spent 103 days in the Bigg Boss house and described her journey as a roller-coaster ride. - Pics by Yogen Shah
Year 2014 is going to be a great year for Bollywood actor Gauhar Khan who won Bigg Boss 7 defeating actor Tanishaa Mukherjee three days before the New Year.

And Gauhar is on seventh heaven for three reasons.

1. Gauhar has maintained the norm of women celebrities winning the tough reality show. Actors Shweta Tiwari, Juhi Parmar and Urvashi Dholakia won the contest before her. 

2. Gauhar is heading home after 103 days. 

3. Gauhar got an intimate hug from her best friend and co-contestant Kushal Tandon.

Jab they met: These series of photos show how Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon expressed their unconditional love for each other on Saturday night.

Pics by Yogen Shah

You made it baby: Bigg Boss 7 contestant and TV actor Kushal Tandon meets Gauhar on the sets of show. When asked, Gauhar boldly said she will not lie about her relationship with Kushal. "My relationship with Kushal is what it is. I'm not going to camouflage it or lie about it outside the Bigg Boss house.We came on the show, we became friends and we fell in love, and I don't have to lie about it at all".

Pics by Yogen Shah
Pics by Yogen Shah

Miss you deserve this kiss: Kushal couldn't hold his emotions and kissed Gauhar on her forehead. Gauhar came across as a headstrong girl in the show and even walked out when she felt that Kushal's sudden elimination was unfair, only to return later.
Pics by Yogen Shah
Pics by Yogen Shah

Cosy moment: Kushal finally hugs Gauhar. "It was also because of Kushal that I was able to survive for so long. He gave me strength when I needed it. I really appreciate what he did for me during the show," Gauahar said.
Pics by Yogen Shah

Mom's little girl is back home: Gauhar hugs her mother and sister. Gauhar said that her journey in the Bigg Boss house has been dangerous. It has actually been a roller-coaster ride. "I gave more than 100 percent in the past 15 weeks and I am really proud of it. I did whatever I felt is right and stood by it," she said.
Pics by Yogen Shah
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GAUAHAR KHAN @GAUAHAR_KHAN

I love each n evry 1 of u.I'm frevr indebted for d lov n support iv got..we all hav won..dis victory is urs more than mine..#humbled

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

GAUAHAR KHAN @GAUAHAR_KHAN

I love each n evry 1 of u.I'm frevr indebted for d lov n support iv got..we all hav won..dis victory is urs more than mine..#humbled

Aww... such a sweet heart ... 

Whenever i watch her winsome journey and the winning moment my eyes get wet ... 
.Glyceriene. thumbnail
congrats to gauhar 
u truly deserves it 
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to gauhar..,glad that she won
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m really very happy gohar was truely deserving.