Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUB43 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Because freshness doesn't go well with the TRP audience! Give the the same old saas and bahu- Phir dekho TRP kidhar jaata haiπŸ˜›

"Diya Aur Baati Hum 6.3
Saath Nibhana Saathiya 4.6
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3.9"

These are the shows with the highest TRP'sπŸ˜†
Teeno ke naam alag hai- story wahi...

And just Ashish is doing well? Director, aman, thakur kya pamper mein baithe hai?

NOW YOU REPLY 

RUB43 thumbnail

Because freshness doesn't go well with the TRP audience! Give the the same old saas and bahu- Phir dekho TRP kidhar jaata haiπŸ˜›

"Diya Aur Baati Hum 6.3

I Agree that rr is good show
but u told above mentioned shows stories are same
let me clear dabh is about sandhyas drems about her studies
yrkkh is about arrange marrage and the show is light hearted it doesnot run with saas bahu drama show is hit because the show doesnot  hv negative characters and less of drama and it is completely positive show which has audience even after 5 years
i agree that sns is saas bahu show 
but the concept of all the three are diffrent

And just Ashish is doing well? Director, aman, thakur kya pamper mein baithe hai?

NOW YOU REPLY 

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

People like you have so much fun by igniting fuels in the forums..The problem with such people is that you want a few minutes of fame n you can really do anything for that..I understand you hate Sanaya and thus only wait for watching the TRP results and then making a comment here since you don't have any other work to do in this world..Nautanki films have never been some beginners but experienced people who are never wrong in selecting people. Sanaya has a huge fan following and if this show is at least getting some viewers, is because she has a huge fan following who will invest their time on her.

Problem is not with the show but with our Indian society who only love melodrama and Larger than life drama of Saas-Bahu shows...RR is competing with such shows and earning a decent TRP of 1.4 which is good. Once the story unravels more, it will definitely do its best
Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
RUB43 thumbnail

"Diya Aur Baati Hum 6.3

NOW YOU REPLY 

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly my point...RR is not any kitchen politics show, or family issues drama or a 4-5 years never ending again a family drama show with nothing new in it. If such shows get such TRPs after running for God knows how many years, RR is far better being just a month older and with a fresh concept..
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
When every thing else failed, you started blaming Sanaya fr low trps! How sick of you! Btw, you still havnt answer my question which I asked you few days back! n wat the hell with this constant posting n blaming on rona dhona of the lead actress , her age, her looks etc! The makers arent kids or amateur to cast a totally misfit in this grand drama. Whats wrong if Sanaya is 30! She looks perfect n better than some other, young actrss.

Let me tell you, your problem is with Sanaya (as if she cares), you are so much blinded in hatred fr her that, in everything you try to find her fault, thats it! That 5 minutes of forum fame wala article is just apt fr you! This post is nothing, but a silly, attention seeking post.

1.4 trp isnt that bad, considering the show is just one month old...n you see in future, it will definately pick up!
AthiraNath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaitaanSundari

When every thing else failed, you started blaming Sanaya fr low trps! How sick of you! Btw, you still havnt answer my question which I asked you few days back! n wat the hell with this constant posting n blaming on rona dhona of the lead actress , her age, her looks etc! The makers arent kids or amateur to cast a totally misfit in this grand drama. Whats wrong if Sanaya is 30! She looks perfect n better than some other, young actrss.

Let me tell you, your problem is with Sanaya (as if she cares), you are so much blinded in hatred fr her that, in everything you try to find her fault, thats it! That 5 minutes of forum fame wala article is just apt fr you! This post is nothing, but a silly, attention seeking post.

1.4 trp isnt that bad, considering the show is just one month old...n you see in future, it will definately pick up!

You are correct baby par rocky iska mathlab nahi samchgi. USKO TRP SE LEKAR PRODUCTIO HOUSE SE SYADHA PARESHAAN HAI. HER SILLY THINKING IS, IF SHE HATES SOMEBODY OR IF SHE FIND OUT THE CHARACTER IS NOT FIT FOR SANAYA THEN EVERYBODY'S THOUGHT WILL ALSO CHANGED...

BOHUTH PARESHAAN HAI VO, AGAR SHOW FLOP HO JAYEGI THO VO KYA KAREGA? BECHAARI...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVE RR LIKE THIS... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WHAT A FAN SHE IS. SHE IS WATCHING THE SHOW ONLY TO BASH SANAYA HERE IN THIS FORUM. AGAR AGE PROBLEM HAI THO AAMIR KHAN BHI 3 IDIOTS NAHI KARNA CHAHIYE DHA... AUR AAMIR KE AGE PROBLEM KI VACHA SE 3 IDIOTS KAB FLOP HU? JUST AN EXAMPLE. 
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lionel_Andres

Haha u r so true πŸ˜†

Actually i have tried a lot to watch the show because the concept was new to me but beleive me i could nt watch the more than 5 minutes because kf the lead actress i tell you..she really does so much over acting  πŸ˜† Even she cant portray  rajansthani  role and event speak in rajasthani language...actually she is not perfect for the role..its the bitter truth..feeling sorry for Saurav sir...he had so much trust on thatlady but afsos the lead actor couldnt impress the audience at all πŸ˜†

P.s actually u r right..the phangirl  over here will now attack you but reality bites u know πŸ˜†

Phangirls plz dont attack me..i say what i feel 

baby  ,  i  know  whose  fan  you  are,  so  dont  wanna  say  much  about  the  lead  actress,  better  is  you  dont  watch  the  show  and  give  some   job  to  the  jobless  walaπŸ˜†
Deus_Vult thumbnail
ROFL,  first  time  am  hearing  that  people   will  not  watch  a  show  just  because   of  the  FL  ,  i  mean  like  seriously??  how  can  the  FL   even  affect  the  TRP,  people  are  more  cared  about  the  show  than  looking  at  how  Rural  the  FL  looksπŸ€ͺ 
you  gave  me  a  good  joke  today,   we  know  that  you  r  " a   person  who   hates  sanaya  to  the  core" ,  you  dont  have  to  proove  that  again  and    againπŸ˜†
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

you heard it right the main actress.show hit or flop is mainly in the hands of makers .trp rise or fall is not in hands of stars .
only a hit show makes an average actor a super star .
hope now people will get to know the script and a hit show makes a superstars .superstars don't make all serials hit .
there is no super star as such in tv don't be fooled with the ranking in IFπŸ˜†i don't care of getting bashed .
i wanted to express this from long time i did .
if few wants to report it go ahead because telling the truth is not sin i am not mocking ,bashing ,no foul language used so go ahead its just my view so expressed .
The reason is only lead heroine .
serial in that slot not to be blamed why because so many serials have broken the records even in this slot .blaming the slot is only easy way to hide the facts .(i don't want to mention the serials that had good trp before in this slot )reason for standard low trp--main lead actress is too senior to play paro character .well known face in new concept serial don't match up because of high expectation because they have set that standard .well known faces don't add freshness to the new concept serial .well known faced actress should do out of the box role this role is not at all the out of box she has done rona dhona types before and she is doing same role expression is same .(only her previous serial was hit because of her role was out of the box out and out comedy lets not get in to her previous popularity, fb,twitter ,ranking ,polling history we know with mid 's polls and awards are won )because of the expectation people had on her was high this has fallen flat because of this role .this week there was no violence ,no blood yet it couldn't impress the audience is the lead actress because who would like to see her the same dress and story also bit slow.only thing they show is forced chemistry and bg played when the leads come face to face .

very important she is not looking like a village girl she is too urban for this role .
all actresses on tv with good lighting and makeup looks good and she is no different .

rudra character is awesome no complains and other characters are too good only if fresh young girl who looks bit of rural would have added up to rang rashiya and would have got 2+trp for sure .i feel that's the drawback in this serial rest all fine .if the maker has taken her there is nothing much to do .saurabh sir took the lead actress without audition with overconfidence of getting trp but seems like its not working he couldn't surpass the records he made on his first serial.

it's a month now and its enough to decide it might be a hit online and ranking in IF and celebrity ranking in IF.
but small screen it has to make lot of effort to make trp 's because trp is very much required.
after one month also if people are happy with few points rise in trp then what can i say

excuse  me ,  can  you  plzz  say  to  me  where  she  has  done  a  rhona  dhona  girl??
her  first   gunjan  in  which  she  was  very  reserved  and  studious,  silent  girl,  she  wont  cry   all  the  time,
and  about   khushi  ,  well    if  you  only  love  OTT  characters  of  those  kind  ,  then   i  feel  pity  for  your  choice,  yeah  am  not  a  khushi  fan,  never  liked  that  character,  for  me  chashmish  will  always  be  the  best!
and  about   chhanchhan,  she  was  a  similar  to   khushi  but  was  a   little  matured, but  never  cried    doing  same  kind  of  expression  that  paro  gave
about  paro,   her  character  is  like  this  cause  her  husband  died  and  she  lost   her  family,  its  not   been  a  weak  and  what  you  want  her  to  do?  do  disco  dance  all  the  time  and  singing  "  yayyh   my  husband  died  and  my  family  left  me,  i  have  to  enjoy  this  cause  i  am   free",  seriously??  plzz  get  real,  you  are  making  no  sense  of  your  post, and  if  you  want  sky  rocketwing  TRP  with  in  2 weeks,  then  send  a  mail  to  the  CVs  to  fasten  up  the  story  rather  than  blaming  sanaya  cause  she  is  doing  what   those  people  are  saying  her  to,  she  is   not  the  one  who  decides  whether  she  should  cry  or  smile  have  dialog  or  not  to  have  a  dialog,  change  in  clothes  or  not  to  change  clothes  etc
what  will  you  do  if  your  hubby  dies  and  its  been  only  one  week,  you  will  do  " disco  deewane"  kya? LOL  you  are  talking  as  if  you  will  do  that!πŸ˜†
and  plzzz ,  Is  some  one  watching  a   show  to  know  what's  the  skin  color  of  the  female  lead?  whether  they  are  fair  or  dark ?  so  that  they  can  decide  whether  the  FL  is  rural  and  urban,  you   are   completely  making  such  rubbish  post  all  the  time
plzz  do  remember  that  even  kids  like  me  read  this  and   feel  pity  about  aunties  who  are  far  more  older  than  me  who  are  having  kids  behave  like  this?, how  do  you  expect   us  to  behave  then?
Edited by rockystar22 - 10 years ago